[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Native" Americans ARE NOT Native to the New World. If y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: american-aboriginal-girl.jpg (162 KB, 807x618) Image search: [Google]
american-aboriginal-girl.jpg
162 KB, 807x618
Native" Americans ARE NOT Native to the New World. If you ever see this argument>>55827697
remember that the Red man exterminated the previous inhabitants of TWO continents.

They slaughtered and committed genocide against the true native inhabitants that came thousands of years before them. Show American Aboriginal genocide deniers this study

http://genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome.html

>Here we analyse genome-wide data to
show that some Amazonian Native Americans descend partly from a Native American founding population that carried ancestry more closely related to indigenous Australians, New Guineans and Andaman Islanders than to any present-day Eurasians or Native Americans. This signature is not present to the same extent, or at all, in present-day Northern and Central Americans or in a 12,600-year-old Clovis-associated genome, suggesting a more diverse set of founding populations of the Americas than previously accepted

Thats right.

The only true aboriginal population of America now resides in a RESERVATION sized area in the Amazon after being raped and almost killed out existence by the "native" americans".

Hypocrites much redman?
>>
>>55833571
Why is thread getting no attention?
>>
>>55833571
I'm a native American however my genetic origin is from Europe.
>>
>>55834560
I dont know why, i thought it would be a fun post but at the same time incorporate interesting historical facts that people here could even use in arguments but it seems /pol/ doesnt like it
>>
>>55833571
Thank god for the redman. If it weren't for them, we'd have abos here in America.
>>
seek help op
>>
>>55833571
Son, you just went full retard.
>>
>>55835219
>>55835313
Explain? I have only stated facts
>>
Same thing happened in western Europe 2bh.

British, French, Spanish, Basque are all Neolithic and Indo-European immigrants and the real western Europeans aka WHG are completely extinct, surviving only as tiny DNA segments.
>>
>>55833571

Interesting. Maybe "pure" Red Men were similar to chinese but got mixed with american aboriginals like the aryans in India.

This would explain a lot.
>>
>>55835463
Indo europeans were half WHG and WHG by itself is still prevalent
>>
>>55835566
Actually if you read the study it says most have no Aboriginal dna, they have only found it in the amazon
>>
Thank god, I couldn't imagine the horrors of having abbos instead of Indians.
>>
>>55834560
nobody cares about native americans one way or the other. any discussion of it is completely irrelevant to anything and anyone.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirahã_language

The people who spoke this retarded monkey language were killed off? You don't say!
>>
>>55835584

But it's mainly WHG from other regions, not strictly western Europe. Western European WHG had in addition to their own genetic pecularities their own cultures and languages no matter how primitive they were. The modern people who live in their lands are simply not the natives.
>>
>>55837489
How is it a retarded monkey language?
>>
>>55833571

bump. interesting thread OP
>>
>>55833571
A similar genocide occurred in Australia committed by so called aboriginals.
>>
>>55839914
I should also mention the genocide of the original inhabitants of South Africa who were killed primarily by invading African tribes from the North.
>>
>>55840134
This is well know, bantu hardly entered the area before the dutch
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.