[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Poland with low birth rate of slavs and low
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: siostry__retegan_5.jpg (70 KB, 540x790) Image search: [Google]
siostry__retegan_5.jpg
70 KB, 540x790
Daily reminder that Poland with low birth rate of slavs and low muslim population is prepared to be new promised land for Jews after fall of Israel
>>
>>55833442

>tfw they're super hot because they have tanned skin

The actual shade of white of Northern Europeans is just bad.

Just bad.
>>
Kurwaaa macccc
>>
>>55833585
Because their skin is somehow not it's actual shade when tan?

okfaggot.jpg
>>
>>55833585

For an American, any woman under 400 lbs is super hot.
>>
>>55833442

>caflick
>low birth r8

heretics all round.... you had ONE job
>>
>>55833726
Join Us
>>
>>55833585
they are Romanian so they are from south Europe
>>
>>55833898
No, I'm saying the normal skin color of Northern Euros is mostly hideously pale. They look good because they skin is a little darker.
>>
>>55834109
I love russia not apples.
Too much football cattle in poland. Sick
>>
>>55833442
it's actually the Patagonia m9, literally no one lives there
>>
>>55833936
You insulting anyone with that flag is just laughable.
>>
>>55835404
he is Turk
>>
>>55833936
For a german, any woman who is not Turkish or Romanian is hot

-an American in your shitty country
>>
>>55833442
Polish jewish interracial breeding grounds when?
>>
>>55833442
I honestly think Eastern Europeans should lock their women in breeding facilities and rape them until they get pregnant, but unfortunately I know the keks in the US Government won't allow that to happen and would come to liberate them sooner or later.
>>
File: 1445733711518.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1445733711518.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>55833442
>google image search
>those 3 sisters are romanian

"muh romanian gyppos" meme crushed.
>>
>>55834155
but pale skin is the hottest skin there is?
>>
File: redhaired.jpg (181 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
redhaired.jpg
181 KB, 500x387
>>55834155
Idiot, the whiter the better. I love milky complexion. Tanned complexion is so fucking seventies.
>>
File: frecles_1139511204.png (1 MB, 591x800) Image search: [Google]
frecles_1139511204.png
1 MB, 591x800
>>55833585
>Not liking pale girls

Disgusting
>>
>>55833442
>be new promised land for Jews after fall of Israel

Israel is the most powerful nation is the Middle East, with all of it neighbours either under its thumb (the Palestinian Authority), allied with it either overtly or covertly (Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, the other Gulf monarchies) or is divided and in ruins (Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Hamas in Gaza) or is overstretched (Iran and Hezbollah). The BDS movement is only a things on university campuses and nothing more. ISIS will probably die either by assault from Russia and the Assad Government or some kind of Western Occupation Force. The alliance with the USA, despite the disputes with the Obama Administration, is strong and will not disappear. It's making friends and allies around the world, like India and China.

Israel is not going to fall in our lifetimes, despite the fervent wishes of the Palestinians, Islamists, Leftists and Stromfrontfags.
>>
>>55839363
Enjoy it when all of your kids get skin cancer
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.