[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which state do I move to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: country-girls-20150406-6.jpg (93 KB, 750x1125) Image search: [Google]
country-girls-20150406-6.jpg
93 KB, 750x1125
Hey guys, American here from commiefornia working in Swedistan. Gonna be moving home relatively soon, and I'm just not sure I want to go back to Diet Sweden, aka California. I've been thinking Texas as sort of a way to detox from the years I've spent here. What is the most based, most red-pilled, least likely to be keked (even in the event of comrade Sanders or Shillary being elected) state to live in? I have a few basic requirements:

>Decent salary in the tech (tech consulting b2b) sector. Both nominal salaries as well as salary vs. living expense ratio.
>White people (Hispanics are fine by me)
>LARGE cities. I grew up in LA, one of my least favorite things (outside of muslim invasion/politics) about Sweden is that the entire country feels like a fucking small town.
>Entrepreneur-friendly business climate
>Conservative
>Modern

Open to any and all suggestions. Thanks /pol/
>>
Redpilled and big city dont usually go together. You know that, right?
>>
>>55833085
Salt Lake City/Utah
>>
>>55833085
Why not northern Nevada, if you want the southwest?
>>
File: Asylum_Township.jpg (2 MB, 2974x1835) Image search: [Google]
Asylum_Township.jpg
2 MB, 2974x1835
>>55833085
If you're white I guess I can share Pennsylvania with you
>>
>>55833208
Sure, I suppose. I'm willing to compromise. San Antonio, for example, seems like a way better political climate than LA or Sweden, and still a large city. Just to name an example.
>>
>>55833282
SLC looks super nice. What's it like living with all those mormons, though?
>>
>>55833570
San Antonio would be a decent choice. Keep in mind however, the Latino population is huge. Culturally it's very Mexican. Of course it also has whites and other groups, and tons of things to do. But that's the big drawback IMO.

Close to Austin, Houston and Dallas, while not being as expensive as Austin and Dallas.

I don't know how much Houston costs.
>>
>>55833085

I hear Louisville is pretty chill city.
>>
>>55833085
Move to Oklahoma city oklahoma
>>
>>55833677

I don't live in SLC or Utah for that matter but the mormons I know are easily some of the most down to earth and redpilled people I know.
>>
>>55834891
I suggest Channelview. There are a lot of empty acres out here, and tons of things to do.
>>
>>55833085

i always liked Arizona/New Mexico

looked so nice from the pictures and stuff

Desert, Hot, Mexican Food
>>
>>55833085
Anchorage, Alaska meets all those criteria, except maybe the living expense part
>>
>>55833339
Keep posting beautiful countryside.
>>
>>55835200
It's equal parts wonderful and awful.

Big cities and Latinos are pretty redpilled, which is very nice, and the food is great, but the weather and local politics are murder, and everything's SO FAR FROM EVERYTHING ELSE.
>>
>>55835152
Cool, will consider it in the future. Used to live in Austin and I miss Central Texas. Houston area is definitely a possibility.
>>
>>55833208
midwest cities are aight
so are Texas cities

I personally live in Saratoga County NY. It's white suburban paradise
>>
>>55833085
>Indiana
Mostly white
Huge economy
Low cost of living
Close to pretty much all major cities in the midwest
Rarely even see a mudslime
Pretty much all outspoken conservatives, liberals are beta as fuck and never get jobs over 10$ an hour unless they can cook well cause >muh social settings
We'd be happy to have you
>>
Upper Penisula of Michigan.

The only downside is Finlanders.
>>
>>55835775
Is it boring, though? Where you live. I live in Cheyenne, Wyoming currently, and it's very boring. Safe and quiet and easy living, but very boring.
>>
>>55833085
Join us in Idaho!
>>
>>55835934
not really. There's nightlife in Saratoga, Troy, and Albany.
Boston, NYC, and Montreal are all 3 hour drives

tons of seasonal activities year round (skiing, apple picking, corn mazes, Lake George beaches, other lakes, Adirondacks in your back yard and hiking, etc.)

its one of the best places on earth
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.