[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS on France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
Why ISIS dont attack any other european country but just France? is there any reason?
>>
>>55831971
genuinely asking if you think that there are attacks in germany pending?
>>
>>55831971
France has a shitload of muzzies because of Algeria. It's basically because it's the easiest target.
>>
Paris is the most famous city in the world

Of course they attacked there.
>>
>>55832609
I guess attacks are pending everywhere
>>
>>55831971
Because France is a major western ally on the war in the middle east and is flooded with north african islamists
>>
>>55832609
They're not going to attack Germany until you start letting off on the immigration.
They're trying to get as many of them in as possible so they can wreck the maximum amount of havoc, and if you cause Germany to cut off that steady stream of immigrant influx, then you've capped how many insurgents you can place within their borders.
>>
>>55832733
>Paris is the most famous city in the world

A few billion Asians would disagree.
>>
>>55832609
any country with muzzies have the risk to be attacked.
>>
>>55831971
If they do something they do it. We just waiting. Maybe our agency got rid of them or there just waiting. We know when its over, but, its never over so we still waiting.

What comes, that comes.
>>
>>55832919
ameribro pls stop scaring me
>>
>>55831971

Mossad hates France
>>
>>55831971
Because their tradition is surrendering.
>>
>>55831971
Largest muslim population of Europe.

Has been militarily involved lately.
>>
We are the most powerful countries when it comes to relations with Islam.

Germany-Sweden = the holy alliance which will take us to the future.

We give them money, they give us peace.
>>
>>55832919
What this man said.
We have already lost, we are occupied territory living at the mercy of others.
>>
File: 1445452073783.png (439 KB, 900x917) Image search: [Google]
1445452073783.png
439 KB, 900x917
>>55831971

rare flag?
>>
>>55831971

Because France already is full of ISIS supporters, closing their boarders would make no difference at all. And considering their behavior in social media, seems like they get more c∪ckolds at each new attack.
>>
>>55832770
exactly this, in London the current alert for a terrorist attack is "highly likely" chances are there are people trying to kill in every capital in europe
>>
>>55833248
keep on showing hospitality to them and you'll rest in peace soon enough

should have built a wall
>>
I think that it is highly likely that there have been numerous attacks, that were caught early due to surveillance, agents working in ISIS etc.
You will probably never ever hear about it.

Having said that, I see Germany as a powder keg. Importing millions of people all in one go is insane.
>>
>>55833008
Actually a lot of Asians would agree

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>>
>>55833248
You're being extorted by goatfuckers you kek.
>>
>>55831971
because they are faggots that wont do shit about it
>>
The future of Europe will be nothing more than the division between Islã and the Orthodox Church (Russian Empire), only a miracle can save you all. And I'm saying this as a Catholic.
>>
>>55833754
Islam is the wall of peace of course.
>>
All of the Muslim groups are pretty shitty when it comes to terrorist attacks. I mean think about it, there are a lot of terrorists and sympathizers, but how come there haven't been many mass killings?

They get caught pretty easily beforehand because most people of arab descent are literally just one notch above Africans (unless they're African muslims, in which case they literally are the lowest on the IQ scale).

So what happens is that they go after what they consider an easy target, and in a country like France, Paris in particular, which is heavily muslim, it really wasn't that hard to do. Again, you have to ask yourself how a country that big, which has a HIGH percentage of ISIS sympathizers, hasn't had MORE attacks.

France made themselves an easy target. America, even with its politically correct bullshit, at least goes hard on these shits.
>>
>>55833089
>>55833476
Europe and the middle east have been in a state of repeating warfare for 2000 years.
We (america, neweurope), along with some of your help, have reduced the mideast into a medieval shithole. You think they're just going to sit by and take it willingly?
We took them over post-WWI and have been fucking them over since then, including pushing the Jews (which they hate even more than Europe) into their borders.
Historically speaking, Hungary and Austria have been where Islamic invasions have been turned back and repelled, but this is the first time in history where they've gone beyond Vienna and Budapest. They are in Europe's borders and in their communities.
Don't let them win, Eurobro. It'll bring the world to its knees and destroy any hope for the future.
>>
>>55834048
The thing is, that we don't even have a peace treaty with the US of A. we are your plaything. We are broken, misguided and slowly killing ourself.
>>
>>55831971
It is the city of love and light whilst Islam is a religion of hatred and darkness
>>
>>55834010
you swedes have to support mudslimes everywhere, huh?
>>
>>55831971
69% brown babies in Paris.
>>
>>55834016

this, this right here is why i find minorities who cause damage deliberately absolutely pathetic.

they can't even do it right. White people do large-scale crime way better
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria

Learn some history bro

The TLDR is basically France owned that Muslim part of Africa.
Once they got kicked out, France decided to let some of the Muslim s that were friendly to the come be cheap labor.
Muslims breed like rabbits and now they are in the position that they are in
>>
ISIS visit /pol/ so they thought that if they attack Paris then France will surrender.
>>
>>55833903
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Wow, you must admire how bad tourists are treated in Paris. They managed to create their own fucking syndrome, that is something. Its a whole new level on bad service. Congratulations, French people.
>>
Don't worry, England and Germany will be attacked soon.
>>
>>55834382
Source?
>>
>>55834603
Obviously. All these fucking refugees mean that it's a certainty, Mohammed.
>>
>>55832733
This
>>
>>55835000
What refugees? The Poles and Romanians?
If you haven't been keeping up all the refugees we have taken so far have gone to Scotland.
>>
>>55833248
>literally a swedekek
>>
>>55834880
none as usual
>>
File: 1407141224071.png (94 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1407141224071.png
94 KB, 1920x1080
>>55831971
>dat pic
It would be tragic considering all the effort put in to make us apathetic. If we had major terrorist attacks we would start fencing the camps. It would be very unwise for the muslims to try shit before the winter is over...
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (34 KB, 338x236) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
34 KB, 338x236
>>55834880
>http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.397.4940&rep=rep1&type=pdf
>percent of newborns screened for sickle cell disease
Pic related, it's the list of regions with risk. If one parent is from one of the regions, the baby is screened.

I can't find the 2012. study, where Paris is 69% brown newborns and total number of brown newborns in mainland France is about 40%.
>>55835410
Stay mad, shitskin frog.
>>
>>55834333
Of course.

Remember, if we don't support everyone, then we will not be the best country in the world anymore and then we deserve to die.
>>
>>55835261
In your dreams, sure. Also I am in Scotland, haven't seen a single one. Plenty Poles, Indians, Chinese and Turks who have lived here together happily for many years. We don't all keep to ourselves, you can each in pubs, cafes, shops, everywhere. Friendly as fuck.
>>
Can some crazy white dude drop a bomb on that giant cube piece of shit when they're all worshipping it? would literally solve the problem overnight1
>>
>>55834573
They think it's the amazing magical city of their dreams. Instead, it's just a below-average city that's kind of dirty and full of crusty, mean frogs.
>>
>>55836466
We've taken in a few thousand, not 1.5 million. It's not unusual that you haven't seen any since they only arrived a few weeks ago.
>SNP begged Cameron to take in terrorists.
>Now they are in Scotland.
There will be 25k total iirc, enjoy.
>>
>>55832609
yes. I for one am very worried about germany.
>>
>>55836540
I'm sure that would calm things down..
>>
>get 100~ actors in the desert
>pretend mohammed has come back
>have an actor as mohammed
>start marching into cities with bullshit footage of rising mohammed and followers
>rule the middle east
>>
>>55836702
They probably go to Glasgow.

I live in a small town which flies the flag of Palestine too.
>>
>>55837507
I actual feel sorry for the terrorists if they end up in Glasgow.
>>
File: jjj.jpg (106 KB, 1024x706) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
106 KB, 1024x706
I guess they are trying but they can´t

>picrelated number of arrested jihadists since 11/04/04 attacks in Madrid. It´s been increasing in 2015 which scares me as fuck.
>>
>>55832919
They haven't flooded your country with enough peaceful refugees yet. But soon, Hans.
>>
>>55837614
>>
>>55834010
Mudslimes will build that wall of peace with the bodies of your countrymen while your women and children suck the cocks of those you helped. Disgrace.
>>
>>55837614
Especially if this guy gets his hands on them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Smeaton_%28born_1976%29
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.