[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw /pol/ is full of shills, or rather morons that become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: theride.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
theride.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>tfw /pol/ is full of shills, or rather morons that become shills as soon as something in the mainstream media can be a platform to spread their viewpoint
>tfw /pol/ feed looks just like facebook feed
>tfw real issues are reduced to memes on /pol/ in the same way they are on tumblr/fb/insta/etc
>tfw when see "conservatives" on the internet talking about "libtards" while being self contradicting and hypocritical
>tfw you have to sift through 90% shit posts on /pol/ to make any kind of valuable conclusion about the world
>tfw most of you in real life are too scared to even go outside, yet discuss violence and murder like you know it
>tfw people look at world issues like one big political cartoon
>tfw I will be ignored because lel dank meme kekboi probably hate western civilization married an asian niggerlover lel dank meme france is weak dank memes brah fuckin hate mudslimes i went to "war" in iraq after squandering all my other opportunities
>tfw the ride will never end
>tfw there is no hope left

Are there any sensible people on /pol/? Whenever some bullshit news story breaks i go out of my way to avoid it. International Media = Manipulation.

And really, I won't reach anyone in this post. Instead I'll be lost in a see of spelling corrections, dank memes about muslims, how about this GET OF YOUR COMPUTER AND GO KILL SOME PEOPLE IF YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY, PUSSY. Oh wait that's right you're all fucking pussy shills derailing this board.
>>
>he's a libertarian memester

kek
>>
>>55831689
>sage thread
>hide thread
>>
We need to boycott the Internet.

No matter what we post on it the world wide Web Is international media.

The Internet is the new world order. The only way is to cancel our service and throw away computers for good
>>
File: 1tGq7B5.jpg (56 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1tGq7B5.jpg
56 KB, 480x726
>>55831689
so why are you here
>>
Even talking about NASA spying is pointless because anyone with a brain knows that if you own a personal computer you are already fully tracked and probably electromagnetic mind controlled. The patents have existed since the 60s
>>
*NSA

Proof right there. NSA auto corrected to NASA on my jewglephone
>>
>>55831689
If you consider shitposts to be opinions that differ from yours or contradict your world view, then yes you will find that many shiposts. From my experience, though, there are plenty of serious people on /pol/ and there are often good and constructive conversations on here. You're obviously going to get a right wing bias, and the occasional edgelord spewing bullshi, but that's inevitably going to happen everywhere you look. At least you get people arguing with them unlike in other media sites where everything devolves into a mass circle jerk.
>>
>>55832924
I've had a theory about this. The more time people spend on the internet and around it, the more people think the way the corner of the internet they browse thinks. The internet is meant to socialize people for globalisation, intentionally or not. The internet is the first step towards international hivemind.
>>
>>55831689
>tfw you have to sift through 90% shit posts on /pol/ to make any kind of valuable conclusion about the world
That's the problem. In no way, no possible stretch of the imagination, can this little anonymous hugbox ever truly relate to the world.

Just realize that 4chan as a whole, but specifically boards like /pol/, is more like an Ashley Madison bot than it is an actual forum. This entire board would be indisguishable if we took 100 specific threads and had a bot recreate them every few hours with other bots randomly replying from a pool of 1000 different responses.
>>
>>55833879
>>55832924
>>55833159
I'm here because i look at all of 4chan, and am redpilled enough to be able to look at this stuff without getting emotionally triggered by it. The only thing that really gets to me is how similar it is. There are clearly people who just post the same bullshit to be provocative then samefag to make it seem like there is a conflict. Sometime's you can find interesting things in good threads. You can hear from people you wouldn't get to hear from otherwise, and hear what they would say if they can speak anonymously.

And yes I know shillgate was a while ago, but I wanted to reach out to any based /pol/lacks out there who want to have real discourse instead of endless xenophobic circlejerk.
>>
File: 1446498985082.png (510 KB, 1893x715) Image search: [Google]
1446498985082.png
510 KB, 1893x715
>>55834476
Totally agree, pic related
>>
>>55834176
I'd argue the first step was the creation of radio TV and the electrical grid.

Tesla worshipped demons. Scary shit
>>
99% of pol don't know about the TPP
99% of pol don't know about the private banks fraud system
99% of pol can't have a proper discussion outside of the autistic meme
>>
>>55834933
I know about the TPP but the real issue is as Internet users can we do anything to actually stop it? The only way is unplug from the system quit your job cancel your Internet throw every device away and start living innawoods
>>
>>55834542
Strongly agree with you, OP.

/pol/ on here has been infested by le Ledditors and JIDF shills. Anyone who has a brain/isn't a newfag should have noticed by now.

Sliding/aimless discussions are distractions as well now, it seems

>/pol/ needs more David Duke and more Ron Paul
>>
>>55832924
I'd say rather that the immediacy of the connectivity of the internet means all types of the most caustic, toxic, and pervasive issues like xenophobia, sex, violence, manipulation, have found more and easier ways to find us. That said, so can many other types of information. For certain, my worldview has been shaped almost entirely at this point by this blinking screen, and its not all bad. The human race has a collective mental illness that we are created to explore and eventually eradicate.
>>
>>55834176
>The internet is the first step towards international hivemind.
This.
TV was good, but it was like a military drill sergeant; They tell you WHAT to do, WHEN to do it, HOW to do it, and you DON'T get your consideration heard - then when you can't take anymore, you turn it off and forget about it.

Internet though, this is the end all be all.
Participation is unlimited, anonymity gives people a sense of security to explore new ideas and express themselves without shame or fear.
But, in the end, it's still a drill sergeant telling us what to do, think, and feel - we've just been duped into thinking that we personally have some stake in the outcome, and in that sense the instructions get far more embedded than they would just from TV because we whole-heartedly participate.
>>
>>55835264
In the end which is worse.? Real ID on everything or anonymity?

The real answer I guess is that in the end it doesn't fucking matter because the agencies watching you from the other side of the screen know where you are no matter what
>>
>>55835474
>>55835264
You guys have adopted a very apocalyptic/dystopian viewpoint imo. I think the chaos at this time is only going to lead to better things. What it comes down to is whether you believe humanity at its core is good natured, or evil, and i believe its good, regardless of how much violence, divisiveness, and arguing SEEMS to be going on around the world.
>>
>>55835474
>In the end which is worse.? Real ID on everything or anonymity?
Depends on which beast you fear the most, I'd imagine.

Currently in my life, I'm more fearful of society being allowed to pick its own path.

4 or 5 years ago I was the opposite, I felt that humanity should be able to control its own destiny and that no intervention should be made by any organizations.

Do you fear the government, or do you fear the stupidity of raw humanity?
>>55835909
I was about to post this when the thread updated, I guess here is my response on my beliefs of humanity
>>
>>55836125
So basically heavy censorship and removal of viewpoints like ours would be a good thing.

Why aren't you posting with your real name and address right now?
>>
Because you have to remember. The government thrives on and promotes the stupidity of humanity and it always will since it's made up of humans. And if there's a non human influence behind it it's certainly not one with our interests in mind
>>
>>55836447
Give me a riot and I'll throw 100 molotovs, but they'll be the 2nd - 101st molotovs thrown.

I don't intend to be a martyr, or do something stupid like post my name and address to prove a point.

But, I do believe that if I went into a coma at this very moment and woke up in 5 years where to even turn on a computer you have to give a finger print and do a government background check...I'd be just as comfy as I am right now - and I believe that the content of the internet would be much more enjoyable.
>>
>>55836730
You're probably right but not a government background check

Rather the personal computer should have been banned entirely and the Internet only allowed use In libraries and Institutions

I guess a camera in every bedroom would make the world a better place and promote happier families too.
>>
>>55831689
I wish they would bring back the bbc kek threads. At least those were fun.
>>
I guess privacy is evil. The less you have the more productive and less degenerate you are.
>>
>>55835909
>Le pretentious leftism the post

So go wank on about it at Starbucks with your friends. You can't change board culture by being pretentious at people.
>>
But then if you think about it people had the most privacy before electricity was invented because of physical limitations. And they were better people than anyone today. Medieval peasants had more privacy than me and you.
>>
>>55836924
>I guess a camera in every bedroom would make the world a better place and promote happier families too.
With the bedroom camera being a bit too intense, and clearly used to make your point, yes, actually, I agree.

Imagine - tomorrow, you wake up and you've got big brothers henchmen in your neighborhood setting up cameras EVERYWHERE! you'd freak the fuck out, right? maybe move away and keep moving every time they came to your area and set up more cameras?

Well, what about 5 years later, when you literally cannot leave your front door without being in the views of multiple cameras.

Is it all bad? Do YOU feel persecuted? Is big brother out for YOU?

Or are you safer now? Is everyone on the same playing field, with the same rules? Do police as well as civilians have the same accountability being that they are both being recorded?

The fear, I think, comes from people seeing a change coming and not knowing when it's going to end, but with things like surveillance, if the end game puts everyone in a permanent state of surveillance, how can it be a bad thing?

>But what if everyone is forced to act/think/feel a certain way! 1984! we'll all be dragged out into the streets and shot for what we think! SOYLENT GREEN IS MADE OUT OF PEOPLE!

I'm happy to see that police officers are having to use cameras on their persons in a lot of places now...does seem to get hairy when a police officers cameras "malfunction" for a few minutes and a suspect ends up beaten to death.
>>
I'm an electrical engineer at a corporation who am I to talk about institutions being evil.
>>
>>55831689
I think the problems stem from the fact that 4chan has raided Reddit and Tumblr so many times over the years (while breaking rules one and two) that the majority of /pol/acks are now ex-tumblrinas.

Also, flags prove that there are a bunch of Muslims, Jews, and other assorted brown people here, so the white makes right circlejerk broke up entirely.
>>
>>55837475
The issue is what if someone wants to leave society. Live like a hermit I what's left of nature. Do you think that person should be accountable for shirking duty and punished for it? What if evil thoughts were immediately punished? I've had plenty of them and I'm sure you have too. I guess maybe if everyone on earth were zapped with a shock from a brain implant upon thinking certain things everyone would be better off but would we be human anymore?
>>
>>55831689

How to spot a liberal

They always do either _this_ or THIS to assert their hurt feelings and strong emotions over text

Get fucked you daft cunt
>>
>>5583356

New

Kek he's right it made me say new.
>>
>>55831689
>GET OF YOUR COMPUTER AND GO KILL SOME PEOPLE IF YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY, PUSSY
It does us no good if we're jailed for it. It has to be legal, government sanctioned killings. Too bad most of the world's governments are just looking to defend Israel and not actually kill terrorists.
>>
>>55836125
That's just my point though society has always picked is own path. Just because you look back, or look across the ocean and it looks "bad" doesnt mean it didnt originate from a societal and survival mentality based in good will for humans. For example the medical field was initially made to cure people, until it got out of hand and became about instafixes for diseases and perfection and streamlining of the human form and community. The fact is there is no prescription for the truest deepest sickness in society, which is unnameable. This is the actual purpose of our existence to experience an incomprehensibly complex problem and find faith and love within ourselves to transform the world.

>>55837084
Seems like I have sparked a decent conversation on this board.... My point was that there are shills like you, not that the board or 4chan needs to change its culture. Shills are literally the opposite of culture.

The fact is, internet culture is the easiest to hijack and take control of. This conversation about big brother is pointless, it all already exists we are in the NWO, all these conversations are indexed and logged as they are posted. But we are still here communicating somehow, and someone could still evolve from reading these words.

People that think its all over and doomed are either shills, or are cowardly. My opinion at this point is that it is fated, its too late in the game to change it. Either we are on our way to true prosperity, or the destruction of the human race, and no amount of shilling, arguing, loving, drum circles, meditation, 4chan posting, war, violence, will change that. All you can do is affect you immediate experience. For that reason these shills cant touch me. I care about the fate of humanity, but am so disgusted by it that I can take it or leave it.
>>
>>55837506
A person who has experienced some kind of evil in wherever you work? I would say you are the exact person that needs to speak out.

That said if you take that stance we are all part of societal institutions, so we are all hypocrites. Its ok to be a hypocrite, its ok to be a xenophobe, its ok to think whatever you want.
>>
>>55837849
>Do you think that person should be accountable for shirking duty and punished for it?
Me, personally? Reap what you sow, I'd personally see no reason for a person to be punished for living outside of society and its rules - so long as they don't utilize the resources of the society in which they have abandoned. - I'm pretty sure that's a pretty normal viewpoint... I mean everyone complains about the whole "Why do I need car insurance/license if the constitution says I have a right to travel!" - but they don't seem to realize you wouldn't get pulled over if your car was built and drove solely on private property... know what I mean?

>What if evil thoughts were immediately punished?
Lets imagine there is some brain-wave reading super-computer-scanner-dohicky, scans every single persons brains and read every single persons thoughts - immedately - all the time - 100% infallible.

I personally believe, instead of it turning into The Borne Legacy, or whatever movie that was, humanity would be forced to come together and reevaluate what constitutes "evil thoughts", or at the least create a system of "normalcy", considering every single human, probably 100 times a day, probably thinks "God, I hope you'd fucking die, you cunt!", most of which is absolutely harmless.

>I guess maybe if everyone on earth were zapped with a shock from a brain implant upon thinking certain things everyone would be better off but would we be human anymore?

Thats the problem in the thinking. When you say that - you imagine YOU having a brain-chip, right? You, your neighbor, the homless guy down the street, etc.

If you equalize the playing field - FOR EVERYONE - then you need not fear these things.

Equalize the playing field for all, and the outcome is good. What we have now - police recording civilians but it's illegal to record police...then we wonder why the police are kicking in peoples doors, beating handcuffed people to death, etc etc.
>>
>>55838019
Shill pls leave
>>
>>55838861
No my coworkers are all nice people and I enjoy my work.

It's the overarching fear that modern technology is destroying what it means to be human and that we were better off in small communities where real bonds mattered. And that as someone who engineers circuits for mainframe computers I'm part of the problem.
>>
>>55838896

You're implying that a system like that would ever be impartial.

I'm a complete hypocrite to say this but you and me both are missing God and the bible. If you read Revelations it's clear as day that man's nature is evil and needs to be redeemed. No amount of impartial corrections tech can fix a world in the clutches of the devil that's intended to test our faith. I'm a complete failure of a Christian but even I see what's happening.
>>
>>55839555
>You're implying that a system like that would ever be impartial.
It would be the opposite as impartial, it would be an ever-evolving system, influenced by the individuals which it encompasses, every person from the mainstream to the outliers.

In essence I am merely saying that humanity can, and should, upgrade to 'Justice System 2.0'

1940s was Justice System 1.0, but somewhere around the 90's there was a hostile corporate takeover and Justice System 1.0 was patched with Militarized Police Terror v1.3

Are you familiar with "The Miller Test of Obscenity"? That is how "thought-crime" would be evaluated - but in a world like ours, where we could actually have true democracy because of how advanced technology and communication has become, we wouldn't have to worry about the influence of corrupted politicians - humanity could create the rules, and humanity could punish itself accordingly.

In reality, I guess I'm saying that it's about time humanity really DOES become the government - instead of the government being made up of individuals who seek self interest.

The government wouldn't have to be "big brother" if humanity would stop being so lazy and stupid and take back what was its to begin with - it's own governance.

But even with all of the technological advances - humanity still hasn't quite figured out how to save itself... and that's why I have no faith in society anymore.
>>
Tldr because I stopped giving a shit about your bitching

>implying this hivemind is any different than reddit or rumbler

>tfw you don't like it just go outside
>>
>>55840249
>>Miller test for thoughts

So basically every man on earth would be in trouble for thinking about fucking someone.

The miller test only makes sense for obscene material in public places or exposed to children.
>>
>>55834914
You could say language was the first step in creating the "hivemind"
>>
>>55840902
Tower of Babel. You're right.
And now Internet English and meme pictures are the new Nimrod language. Not long before God brings it down.
>>
>>55840766
What I was getting at is the "Community Standard" utilized in the Miller Test.

Instead of you worrying about a politician passing a law that says "If you go on the internet and say I thing that I deem to be against the rules, then the men in black come to your house and put holes in your head" - you would be involved, though a small percentage, or the community who decides the standards.

We've got the technological capability that every single human on earth could have a cell phone, and on that cellphone they could vote - for anything - all the time.

Imagine to even get on your cell phone you have to use your finger prints, eye scan, facial recognition, etc, 100% infalliable, uncheatable ID.

Then you could vote from the security of your own home - you wouldn't have to elect an official who then elects an official who then elects a president who then talks to congress composed of elected officials who then come together to decide the laws you personally have to live with.

It's called true-democracy, and if we had it then we would be big brother, and life would be fair.

We're just too compartmentalized anymore, 100's decide the future of millions, police are above the law, politicians make and break the laws they please, etc etc.

Doesn't have to be this way anymore - we have the technology, just not the will power.
>>
>>55841211
That's where I kinda disagree with you.

I think the main reason we do the have the willpower is because the technology was designed to sap away willpower. Ironically back in the 1800s when fewer people could vote directly and property owners had more stakes the individual actually had more freedom. The women's vote was a huge problem and by design, to double the tax base and increase dependence on the state.

I don't even think non whites voting was the main issue. It was Women and all non land owners/military. And tech only makes one more dependent. Tldr the Amish were right
>>
>>55831689
I don't think this is the site for you. Maybe you should look for a different echo chamber. Maybe one like Reddit
>>
>>55841773
The Amish have begun utilizing the internet to trade. One of your first comments in the thread was essentially unplug and don't look back - which I assume to you is envisioned as "be one with the Amish"

Not inherently a bad idea, but it comes down to person goals. If living in the woods away from all technology is what would make someone happy, then by all means I believe that person should do exactly that.

I believe life with technology could be better, that technology is not inherently detrimental but that the current use of it is frivolous and that most technology is the equivalent of "The Idiot Box". There are more cat pictures on the internet than anything else, currently society is fucked.

A lot of people believe The Mark Of The Beast to be a personal barcode, RFID chip, Social Security Number, etc etc. I disagree with that assumption, and if I am wrong then sign me up with the devil, technology and communication is great, but unless it can be restricted and intricate IDing systems are in place, nothing will ever get better.
>>
The ancient Egyptians worshipped cats.

Something to consider. Given that Egypt is Satan's home in the old testament and it was all about God kings using shows of illusion to manipulate the masses.

There's more to this than just the stupidity of humanity. There's an evil force behind it.
>>
All these meme aren't just idiots being idiots. There's spiritual warfare going on.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.