[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>911 happens >Entire country binds together in a state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: kermit.jpg (5 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
5 KB, 229x220
>911 happens
>Entire country binds together in a state of nationalism. Everyone agrees the problem is coming from Islamic countries. Military action ensures

>Paris shooting happens
>Guys you brought this on yourself. Refugees aren't the problem and it's racist to think that. We need to pray for the world

This is what social progression does to a society
>>
>>55830272
I don't know, I still think the US would've done something if it was on their turf again. I'm going to chalk this one up to just the French being typical.
>>
True, but at least they don't kill black people.
>>
>>55830272
>>Entire country binds together in a state of nationalism. Everyone agrees the problem is coming from Islamic countries. Military action ensures
good goys
>>
>>55830716
Yeah it would've been better if they did nothing and instead accepted thousands of refugees
>>
>>55830610
There's over 50 million blacks in the USA it's statistically impossible that there won't be at least some blacks killed. Its shocking that more blacks aren't killed considering how violently opposed blacks are to police doing they're job. Nigger.
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (57 KB, 268x240) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
57 KB, 268x240
>9/11 attack
>3000 people dead

>Paris Shootings
>120 people dead

>comparable
>>
>>55831160
>The deadliest terrorist attacks in France's history

Yeah let's forget about it
>>
>>55831355

well i mean there was wars and shit

but i get what you are saying
>>
>>55830272
We're not pussies like Europe, my moosefucker friend.
>>
>>55830272
We aren't as keked as Yuropoor. To a degree, yes, but not nearly as bad.
>>
>>55830272
IT'S
TWENTY
FIFTEEN
>>
>>55830272
>Everyone agrees the problem is coming from Islamic countries. Military action ensures

And just look how dandy that turned out.
>>
a refugee took part in the paris attack. he might have radicalized others that took part. hell he might have armed them.

the greeks found weapons shipments labeled for the refugees months ago. nato issue.... dun dun DUUUUNNNNN
>>
>>55830272
Well, it's true. Terrorist attacks don't regularly happen, and the only people it benifts attacking those Islamic countries are the super rich.
>>
>>55831517
don't forget the world has changed a lot since 2001, do you think the US would have the same reaction to 9/11 now as they did then
>i think not
>>
File: 1446785287202.png (128 KB, 2000x1226) Image search: [Google]
1446785287202.png
128 KB, 2000x1226
>>55830482
France is the most right wing and anti Islam of the large European countries.
To be fair, I get the impression that the people saying "it's the human race bigots" aren't Frenchmen, but just faggot liberals all over the west. It seems like the French are not exactly impressed by these sentiments.
>>
>>55831517
Nobody but Russia knows about casualties like France does
>>
>>55830272
Is it really a wonder that people have lost faith in the possibility of a military solution?
I'm not justifying terrorism, but people aren't wrong when they say that this is backlash.
If the answer is going to involve military action, something needs to be different or nothing will be solved.
>>
>>55830272
>military action insures
Yeah and look how well that turned out. The intervention of Bush in the Middle-East only made things worse in the end and actually led to the creation of Islamic State. If there hadn't been Bush there wouldn't have been IS. So yeah nice call on that one. Be proud.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 414x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 414x604
>>55832459
>using that symbol to represent anti-Muslim sentiment
No.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.