[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn losers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: madara.jpg (22 KB, 194x187) Image search: [Google]
madara.jpg
22 KB, 194x187
I have seen many theads about 'joining the army', or 'new crusade', or 'going to war against Islam'. Yea sure, white boys, go to war for making your cities safer, that way white women could kek you without any risk, with all the browns and blacks that are nowadays living from your work (they sure are not going to war)

You will defend something that doesn't exist, 'white society', white politicians go against their own people, looking for their own interests. White girls despise white boys till the moment they're getting too old and it's time to find a white provider kek. Do you think feminists, gay promoters, jews, white traitors, immigrants, and so on, are going to fight in an eventual war? Damn fools

And you know, I feel kinda relieved seeing these wicked creatures named women sucking brown and black dicks. At least, even if they don't realize or realize too late, they are getting what they deserved getting fucked by sub humans. This world can burn for all I care, I only fight for worthy things/concepts, and when I take a good look around me, I don't see any

Ah, and if you are reading this and you are a woman, you are a despicable bitch
>>
>>55830206
>implying we wouldn't kill those traitorous politicians.
learn history you bitch, now get your ass back to reddit and die alone.
>>
>>55830206

>Stale Pasta
>>
Go to bed, Texas.
>>
>>55830206
what's that drawing supposed to be?
>>
>>55830206
Go back to drawing penises on Jew passports
>>
>>55830341

I wrote this shit, white boy
>>
File: sadara.gif (202 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
sadara.gif
202 KB, 500x400
>Madara will never safe us from this terrible life of pain and suffering
>>
>>55830386

Madara leaving the village he created because he realized it was full of inconsistencies
>>
File: easy.jpg (10 KB, 210x151) Image search: [Google]
easy.jpg
10 KB, 210x151
>>55830323

Hey, take it easy bitch
>>
a chilean saying what to do to the countries who saved your black ass from Argentina. Try to don't fall into the pacific you indio
>>
>>55830206

I agree. Women are vile, evil creatures. But, I wouldn't mind having some fun with a nice, polite Hispanic qt in my homeland. Too bad they barely exist here, though.
>>
>>55832711

WTF are you talking about

If we wanted to, we could fuckin destroy Argentina
>>
File: 1442270084761.jpg (76 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1442270084761.jpg
76 KB, 480x454
>>55830587
>The naruto world has shitskins too
Doomed
>>
>>55832977
the pope saved you, UK saved you, Murrica saved you. I do insist, try to do not fall into the ocean and let us keep ruling the world as we are since 1000 years
>>
>>55832977
lol
>>
>>55833399

You are no warriors
>>
>>55830206

>turd world mongrels exulting in the white gods defeat

enjoy the irradiated wasteland we leave you crypto Spaniard mongrel thing
>>
>>55830206

Holy fuck, you Chileans are the Canadians of the Southern cone. All your posts make me cringe.

Kindly off yourself, Julio.
>>
>>55833399
dat trips dat dubs argie, kill this indio and all his indios ancestors with your powers
>>
>>55830206
Top kek, you're not fighting for anything. This post is most likely the most effort you've ever spent ton.
>>
>>55830206
I don't know where do you live OP (phone does not show flag) but here in my country almost every girl would not have sex or relationship with blacks, Asians or Arabs, they are too "exotic", weird and dreadful. Hell the girls aren't fucking the gypsies either but we sure got a lot of them because they live on the brink of society.

Stereotypical stigmas do prevent kekking.
>>
>>55833315

Hahaha this fuckin guy, do you know what was 'Enmienda Kennedy'? Chile were in its worst military moment in those years because the USA prohibited the sale of weapons to Chile

And still, I don't think that Pinochet would have lost the war. Who cares about what the pope says anyway
>>
>>55833796

Didn't you love us, Sweden?
>>
>>55834022

You just wait till multiculturalism reaches your country
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.