[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is the 11th day since authoritarian despotic Le Weedman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: justin-trudeau1.jpg (33 KB, 720x418) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau1.jpg
33 KB, 720x418
Today is the 11th day since authoritarian despotic Le Weedman regime illegitimately took power in Canada. How are you surviving in this Dark Age, canadabros?
>>
>>55829157
>illegitimately took power in Canada
Care to explain how
>>
>>55829157
He hasn't done anything yet to rustle my jimmies
>>
>>55829234
>illegitimately took power in Canada
>took power
>power
Canada? Hahaha.
>>
>>55829234
By appealing to the low-IQ voter base. It's how despots usually take power.
>>
>>55829234
liberals constantly screaming about how harper is worse than hitler for at least 2 consecutive years.

Also
>Its current year, time for change
>Dude weed pls vote for me college kids
>dude environment stop pipelines even tho we do everything by train anyways

He appealed to the retardation of most Canadians and is unfit to rule the country
>>
>>55829463
Thats not illegitimate though thats just pandering.
>>
>>55829157
I'm currently warming my house with a tin can and candle, while stuffing my shirt with canadian money because it is worth less than newspaper to keep warm.

Pls help, the weed can only stop the hunger for so long
>>
>>55829570
That's what democracy is though. Ifnthey majority or people are retards, you pander to retatds..
>>
>>55829573
When the housing bubble pops and the entire banking sector tanks he's going to pass emergency measures act which is going to suspend elections until the country recovers. Screencap this post.
>>
>>55829157
Through apathy, as usual. Canada's not a nation, it's a loose conglomerate of cultures who don't get along with each other.
>>
>>55829157
DUDE
>>
>>55829740
Canadian Banks are the strongest in the world.

>The Housing Bubble
You mean Vancouver and Toronto? Good let the market correct and let those chinks lose all their money so actual Canadians who were born and raised in those cities can go back to them.
>>
>>55829865
CANADA
>>
>>55829157

you albertans still massaging each others smoking buttholes after losing the power to destroy canada further?

feels good here man, go back to trying to make eugenics a thing
>>
>>55829321
>G20: Trudeau reaffirms Canada's commitment to accept 25,000 Syrian migrants
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/news-video/video-g20-trudeau-says-youth-and-diversity-sources-of-growth/article27265341/

Right now considering how Paris is doing right now, and considering that most of the GTA is non-white, and most of these immigrants will settle in the GTA, this is something to get ruffled about.
>>
File: CH9S2MiUEAAKmMX.jpg (49 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
CH9S2MiUEAAKmMX.jpg
49 KB, 499x499
>>55829915
>Canadian Banks are the strongest in the world.
According to Canadian Banks. Major financial institutions are shorting the fuck out of them.
>>
>>55829915

four letters for you: CMHC. that cunt harper guaranteed bank mortgage debts with taxpayer money, flooding the market with easy money and creating the bubble that will make anyone under 40 a debt slave for most of their lives. he threw you under the bus, investigate and learn
>>
>>55829985
>tfw Alberta's economy goes into recession and the rest of Canada follows
Seriously, what's the point of your existence, rest of Canada? What the fuck do you produce? Dodge Caravans?
>>
>>55829917
LMAO
>>
>>55829986
>inb4 martial law is declared again by a Trudeau on this nation in peace time

History repeats itself, they say...
>>
>>55830262
>BC
Weed senpai
>>
>>55829157
get me the fuck out of here
>>
Honestly hoping ISIS attacks Toronto. Most of the victims will be hipsters all the rest will be non-whites, so we're not losing anything really. Then our borders will be closed to refugees. Win win.
>>
>>55831182
>thinking liberals won't respond the opposite way with more tolerance and disintegration of our values ala UK
>>
"Our leaders are sooo good looking though.
What a great team to show the rest of the world how great Canada is."

Said every female in Canada in regards to politics.
>>
>>55830729
ARE YOU A CELEBRITY?
>>
>>55830477
>flq
>peace
>jeanclaudeplz
>>
soon there will be no Europeans left in Canada.

So Enriched
>>
>>55831182
>this happens
>Le Weedman announces press conference the next day
>"We are going to give $1M to each of the perpetrators and their associates because it's 2015 and we need to help these people adapt to our society. We're also going to start bringing in 1025000 refugees per year. Thank you. Because it's 2015."
>>
>>55829157

Apparently the rcmp is looking at banning sks, vs58, m305, ruger mini, favor and type 97 because tthey're too easy to convert to full auto. Which of course is bullshit. Not that it would even matter considering full autos have never been used in a mass shooting, ot any shooting for all I know in Canada

Liberal faggots though
>>
>>55829915

Canada is losing more money than any other nation in the developed world.

Then we're going to take our budget and bury it into the ground because infrastructure.

Are you ready for $10 billion deficits?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.