[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The truth of the matter is, net immigration from Mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: The Trump Stumper.jpg (62 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
The Trump Stumper.jpg
62 KB, 1000x749
>The truth of the matter is, net immigration from Mexico last year was zero. Fact check me.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/14/martin-omalley/martin-omalley-net-migration-mexico-was-0-2014/

TRUMP STUMPED
TRUMPFAGS BTFO
YOU CAN'T DAMAGE CONTROL THIS ONE
>>
>>55829025
Of documented persons?
Most are from Central America anyways. The jungle people.
>>
>>55829025
The rapists and murderers aren't all coming from Mexico, they are coming through Mexico.
>>
That means we forgive everyone who came over here illegally prior to last year, right?
>>
So he unknowingly admits that opening the borders is a pointless endeavor because it doesn't help the country they come from, only increases the burden on the countries they go to

Just like the gumball video
>>
>>55829025
>net legal immigration from Mexico last year was zero.
Ftfyf
Get out and don't come back, go to /int/ you shit chucking commie
>>
>literally trusting the United Cartels of Mexico
>>
File: comeback.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
comeback.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>55829025
it doesnt matter, mexicans dont swim across... anyone who thinks that is stuck in the 80s.
mexicans fly and overstay their visas. only the poorest of the poor swim across.
and that is not a larger percentage of immigrants than the amount coming in from china, or other countries.
bottom line is the US doesnt want us there, and thats fine, just fucking say it. dont pussyfoot around it. i can take it, and so can most educated mexicans that made a living here and decided to stay here for better or worse.
and the people who cant take it... well fuck them. take care of YOUR country because no one else will
>>
Yet at this moment, illegals are still churning out anchor babies. They're already in the US. The damage is done. The united states are going to radically change in the future because of this.
>>
>>55829025

Good. Even Mexicans realize that they've shitted up the country so much that it's not worth coming here right now.

Once it gets better, they'll start flooding back in until it sucks again.
>>
>>55831970
im sorry my friend but we didnt shitty anything up... mexicans were being carried by the truck full to work tyson farms, and other companies in california and texas, etc for cheap labor.
the united states let zion fuck them. and we like many other people have been pawns in a chess game we have no real chance of winning.
>>
>>55830669
>i can take it, and so can most educated mexicans

If we had educated Mexicans, we'd be complaining a lot less.

>Undocumented immigrants have lower levels of education than U.S. born residents in the same age range. Among all undocumented immigrants ages 25–64, 47% have not completed high school (compared with 8% of U.S. born adults in the same age range) and of these, more than half (29% of total) have less than a ninth grade education.

http://www.undocumentedpatients.org/issuebrief/demographics-and-socioeconomic-status/
>>
>>55832431
america doesnt want educated mexicans.
I know at least 3 college graduates waiting in "line" for a work visa that was promised by an american company months ago. one of them over a year. the system is set up by both countries, not just mexico.
>>
>>55830669
When we catch the ones who are overstaying their visas we will send them back and they wont get visas or permission to visit again. So then they will have no choice but to swim across, but they can't because WALL.
So...
BUILD
U
I
L
D
WALL
A
L
L
>>
>>55829025
>Trump: I love legal immigrants! The problem is that everyone comes over illegally!
>O'Malley: Oh, yeah? Well, uh, NO ONE CAME OVER LEGALLY LAST YEAR! HA!
>Trump: ...
>>
There are still tens of millions of undocumented hispanics in the country.
>>
>>55832778
i-iguess i should be triggered?
i am a trump supporter. why dont you keep reading
>>
>>55832578

Sadly, that's true, but it's not a Mexico-specific thing. Our immigration system is set up to focus on reuniting families rather than taking the best people, so an educated Australian or Mexican that wants to come here is faced with hassles, while somebody's brother-in-law gets moved up the line.

Which is another thing that Trump wants to fix. If people speak English, are educated, don't have a criminal record, and have a certain amount of financial stability, they should be able to come. Our immigration system discriminates against the best. It's designed to put the desires of non-citizens over the needs of the country.

Americans want educated immigrants, but the system is broken. And we're talking about fast-tracking uneducated people to keep families together because their six year old daughter was born here to parents without legal status and is an American citizen.

It's an immigration system based on feels. And it screws over both our country and a lot of good people around the world.
>>
>>55829025

He's right, it's all about Central America now. IIRC there have been news articles written about how Mexicans who grew up in America form their own groups apart from the rest of the population down south now, and students and parents trying to get their kids through school and into jobs don't know how to deal with the corrupt, 3rd-world bureaucracy.
>>
File: trolltrump.jpg (119 KB, 680x515) Image search: [Google]
trolltrump.jpg
119 KB, 680x515
>>55833444
agreed
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.