[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
black men are evil rapist sub-humans who are obsessed with t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
black men are evil rapist sub-humans who are obsessed with the contents of white men's balls. "40% of young black men are living with white partners in the UK". They are parasites to the white race. They cannot produce white children. All they can do is destroy white women. White women come from white men's balls.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/how-many-black-men-have-white-partners-1307094.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11567547/Oxford-university-female-student-A-letter-to-my-sexual-attacker.html
>>
File: Russell-Brand2.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Russell-Brand2.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
With exerminating the Anglo race, blacks are doing god's work.
>>
>>55827578
>black men are evil rapist sub-humans
Why are you blaming black guys and not the women that sleep with them?

Actually why are you blaming anyone for the fact that no one likes needle dicked white boys?
>>
File: 1439135474684.gif (39 KB, 498x483) Image search: [Google]
1439135474684.gif
39 KB, 498x483
>>55828551
>>
File: racemix1.jpg (204 KB, 1279x853) Image search: [Google]
racemix1.jpg
204 KB, 1279x853
>>55828551
Subhuman detected. ?
White women of childbearing age are only 2% of world population. Non-white men can't produce white daughters.
Which means black men obsessed with the contents of white men's balls.
>>
>>55828551
Ougaa-Bugaa
>>
>>55829306
You also seem obsessed with white men's balls
>>
>>55829325
This is retarded. I'm white and I'd never respond to a non-white girl over a white one
>>
File: face thru screen 1445412102773.png (61 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
face thru screen 1445412102773.png
61 KB, 576x507
>>55829575
I'm obsessed with the fact that :
Non-white men cannot produce white children.
and that white women come from white family units.
black men are completely and utterly obsessed with the contents of white men's balls.
>>
>/pol/ - Black People
>>
>>55827578
>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/how-many-black-men-have-white-partners-1307094.html
Great source, very reliable. 10/10 would read again.
>>
>>55827578
>obsessed with the contents of white men's balls

These threads are obsessed.

People choose who they wanna fuck. The only thing you can do in intervention is to use government to force people to make other choices.
That would make you a statist fuck / commie bastard (soviets literally decided who got to make up families).

What kind of cvck sits around poring over the statistics of interracial relationships? Get women to fuck you, you sad idiot. If you can't, too bad. If they're fucking other people, too bad.

Every day we get these fucking fetish threads by obsessed needle dicked losers. Do something useful with your time.
>>
>>55830895
There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with a person if they choose to have sex with someone outside of their race. Something went wrong
>>
File: rj1g1.gif (2 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
rj1g1.gif
2 MB, 260x146
>>55830895
Non-white men cannot produce white children. black men hate the contents of their balls. They rely on white family units to reproduce. black men are obsessed with the contents of white men's balls. They are parasites to the white race.
>>
File: file.jpg (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
98 KB, 640x960
>>55831547
I'm not Hispanic but if you don't wanna fill this female up you gay
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.