[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who takes his passport to a terrorist attack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
Who takes his passport to a terrorist attack?
>>
Maybe getting caught was part of his plan.
>>
People who want fame and credit for the attack?
>>
>>55827197
Maybe he was planning on leaving the country?
>>
What an ugly building
>>
Someone who has no intention of living

Someone who wants the authorities to know who he was and where he came from

Someone who needed a legit ID prior to attack
>>
Someone that drove to France from Belgium
>>
File: Antti_farmstead.jpg (832 KB, 1000x706) Image search: [Google]
Antti_farmstead.jpg
832 KB, 1000x706
>>55827507
Literally google "finland architecture"

This is what I got
>>
>>55827197
>get into traffic stop or random security check and asked for ID
>have non
>not allowed to go any further, maybe even get detained
>have to explode or start shooting right there and then, ruining the carefully orchestrated operation, everyone on high alert, police everywhere, fellow bombers can't get to their targets anymore
>>
>>55827695
There's literally nothing wrong with it and it will keep you much warmer during the winter than that steel dildo
>>
>>55827729
This.
The faggots drove from fucking Belgium. There were a shit ton of random stops and checks across borders even before the attacks.
>>
>>55827865
>>55827729
What happened with schengen?
>>
>>55827197
Passport found NEAR the body, not ON the body.
>>
>>55827848
A log cabin will keep you warmer than a toursit attraction?

I'm gonna need some kinda source on that Mongol
>>
>>55827946
Refugee crisis.
You won't always get pulled over by police but if your car is loaded with dark skin or you're driving a van or similar, there's a chance you'll be stopped to ensure everyone's papers are in order/nobody hiding in a truck.
>>
>>55827848
Are you kidding me?

The Eiffel tower is for communication purposes, and it was it's original intent.

That's a shitty wooden shack, the windows aren't even aligned to the center of the house.

Please tell me you didn't think the Eiffel Tower was an apartment complex this whole time...

Are the Fins really this stupid?
>>
>>55827865
Are you stupid, you don't need your passport to go from Belgium to France. It's called the Shenzhen zone.
>>
>>55827622
spotted the gullible
>>
>>55827197
Retards
>>
>>55828007
How does that make a difference?
>>
>>55827865
I thought the point of schengen was no internal border controls.
>>
>>55828127
see >>55828118

Schengen or not, security checks have been bumped because of refugees. And for a lot of people a passport is just a simple form of ID.
>>
>>55827946
Schengen has nothing to do with police asking you to identify yourself for whatever reason. If they ask you have to comply, otherwise you could get detained until they can find out who you are.
>>
>>55828266
Its still advisable to carry your passport, spot checks are still a thing and although its not needed it will help ease police or whatevers suspicions
>>
>>55828266
Since the crisis started, there have been checks on certain vehicles and occupants to ensure people smugglers etc. aren't shipping people or random refugees aren't trying to sneak in.
>>
>>55827197
>implying it wasn't done on purpose by the "refugee" terrorist to spread fear.
They are doing us a favor. The more people fear refugees, the faster it stops
>>
>>55828007
So the syrian refugee was a death metal enthusiast?
>>
File: B4HLv6QCYAA7Fvy.jpg (28 KB, 486x309) Image search: [Google]
B4HLv6QCYAA7Fvy.jpg
28 KB, 486x309
>>55827848
I read this in a finnish accent and i just lost my fucking sides holy shit

this shouldn't be this funny
>>
File: Russell-Brand2.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Russell-Brand2.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
It was an Anglo false flag, like the attacks itselves to make Europeans turn against Islam and refugees.

Anglos did 11/13.
http://strawpoll.me/6002316/
>>
>>55827848
How fucking third world are you that you still worry about the weather like a neanderthal.

You're just as bad as muzzies who need to deal with the heat because they're savages in live in a savage part of the world.
>>
>>55828120
>the eifel tower is for communication purposes
america, everyone
>>
The me people who take it on an airplane when they are going to crash it into a building, hoping by some freak chance it survives the crash.
>>
>>55828365
>guilty until proven innocent
the terrorists won :(
>>
So they can be identified and martyred. Why is this a mystery to so many?
>>
>>55828841
Looks like germany is just as dumb, enjoy your refugees
>>
>what passport survives a plane blast, molten steel, building collapses, and hot ash?
>>
Who takes a passport to a false flag?
>>
>>55827197
>Who takes his passport to a terrorist attack?

People getting on a plane and flying the fuck out of the country immediately after the attack, THAT'S who, dumb ass.
>>
>>55828841
>the eifel tower
http://www.history.com/topics/eiffel-tower
>>
>>55827512
>Someone who needed a legit ID prior to attack

this
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.