[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember the days of 4chan where users were roughly 50 50 on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I remember the days of 4chan where users were roughly 50 50 on lost issues and there would actually be a decent amount of constructive arguments which sometimes even included facts. However, seems like the small liberal population /pol/ DID have at the start; is gone now, considering 80% of the other posters were autistic redneck biggots that refused to use logic to argue

So now pol has basically turned into a neckbeard version of stormfront, where literally every user is a nationalistic faggot, no matter how shitty their home country actually is,and all it has become is just fags stroking each other's dicks without any rational discussions and arguments besides racist faggots pretending to be islamic or liberal and shitposting

Good stuff
>>
>>55826831
4chan was never good you slant eye gook
>>
>>55826831
Are you not entertained?
>>
File: chinkjew.jpg (58 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
chinkjew.jpg
58 KB, 501x585
>>55826831
yesterday you got your panties in a wad about how the crusades were not going to be glorious, now this...
tell me lee kim, does being americans kukk make you blind?
stop ranting, no one cares.
>>
>>55826831
if you're here for any reason other than making fun fucktards you're doing it wrong
>>
>>55826831
All the liberals who stay here become redpilled eventually
>>
>>55826831

okay post liberal arguments then friendo, be sure to include sources

meanwhile

>invite in refugees
>paris suddenly gets shot-up
>>
>>55826831

It is a strongly known fact that if you're under 21 and a conservative you don't have a heart, over 21 and a liberal and you don't have a brain.

Maybe people just grew up. Maybe you just don't have a brain.
>>
>>55826831
go back to your bookclub
>>
>>55826831
>I've lost my safe space!
liberals leave because they keep getting BTFO by facts. Ad hominems are only going to get you so far on this board
>>
>>55826831

you can blame the rabid lefty legbeards for that chum, they are the real Nazis that try to shut down anything they don't like. /pol/ is just a flickering light in the darkness of the Marxist reich.

We are the new resistance
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.