[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid white guilt college kids: If you're white you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (672 KB, 584x553) Image search: [Google]
image.png
672 KB, 584x553
Stupid white guilt college kids: If you're white you're automatically associated with slave traders that existed 300 years ago and you must feel bad because you're privileged

On Muslim relations to ISIS: OH MY GOD you can't just associate a small group of people to the whole Muslim community you don't understand how it is!

Why are these people so fucking annoying?
>>
>>55826712
>Why are these people so fucking annoying?
They're faggots.
>>
>>55826985
But why are they so fucking stupid? A fucking 5 year old has better logic. My generation is fucking trash and I'm afraid we're going to ruin the fuck out of this country because no one else wants to think they just say some stupid shit like "Appropriate yourself"
>>
Liberalism is a mental illness
>>
>>55826712
>OH MY GOD you can't just associate a small group of people to the whole Muslim community you don't understand how it is!

you still do that, faggot
>>
>>55828109
This. Feminised through their upbringing, their educational establishments, their media and their fellow betas. Education has long ceased to bring about individuals with their own in-built problem solving and individual-thought mechanisms, instead it's replaced them with the state will solve it and how-to-think mechanisms.

They're essentially a part of the Brave New World at this point.
>>
>>55826712
Doesn't /pol/ do the same thing when it comes to women?
>>
>>55828190
That wasn't his point, Achmed, please die in a boiling vat of pigs fat.
>>
>>55828477
Of course, the majority of /pol/ are fatty fedora-wearing permavirgins.
>>
>>55826712
As a non white I want to guilt trip these faggots into handing over their wallets and ipads.
>>
>>55826712
White guilt among liberals is the biggest fucking lie ever. It's all about self-serving romanticism and self-indulgence. Liberals are pigs and don't feel guilty for shit.
>>
File: 1447548745550.jpg (96 KB, 460x362) Image search: [Google]
1447548745550.jpg
96 KB, 460x362
>>55828685
Except for you right big fella? Everyone else is a silly stereotype but you, nah, you're different. You're special.

>libtards
>>
>>55828477
>Women being whores
>small group of people
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.