[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass redpilling on normies by introducing them to this website
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bb1.jpg (48 KB, 350x328) Image search: [Google]
bb1.jpg
48 KB, 350x328
Have any of you wondered how many normies got here due to reasons like wishing to defend muslims and comming here to find out why they are hated, looking for a place to be SJW and argue with non SJW. How many got here from the Paris attacks, from the recent drama made by /pol/ for the immigration crisis. /pol/ is actually helping and is moralizing the population, so I suggest that anyone of you fat internet warriors to shill this website around and be useful to Europe and the world as a whole.
>>
Normies comment on news websites and other that allow them to post with their facebook profiles.
There's probably a handful that make it to here, but those are the exception.
>>
>>55827652

They are, but I do have the feeling that those exceptions are increasing, due to recent events.
>>
>>55826394
NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT THATS HOW /B/ DIED
>>
>>55827876

>implying /b/ was meant to be anything different from what it is today
>>
>>55827741
/pol/ isn't the most visible "right-wing" site.
New arrivals here will probably be people who already browse 4chan, and a lot of people on 4chan are normies and redditors (a tautology I know).
Otherwise they'd probably stumble upon stormfront.
>>
>>55826394
DON'T DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD, DON'T FUCK UP THIS SITE
>>
>>55828159

>New arrivals here will probably be people who already browse 4chan, and a lot of people on 4chan are normies and redditors

That is about to change https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwl5kyjLGT8

>>55828228

It is for the greater future, Anon.
>>
I really would like to know how many JDIF members have tried to argue something here and ended up hating themselves and their entire religion for being the most evil group in the world.
>>
>>55826394
You realise that only works because they come here and they're in the vast minority?

Now go shill this website everywhere, suddenly you'll be getting a huge influx, they'll no longer be just a few stragglers here and there, they'll be a substantial bloc, it'll be harder to debate them properly, they'll bring more in, and since they'll just echo each other, they won't redpill at all. It's the same principle as in immigrants integrating, a few immigrants integrate easily, a huge group keep among themselves and don't, and spread from there.

I'm saying this as someone who came here as a fucking liberal myself, let them stumble on the site, spreading it everywhere just means a huge group will come and that will mean they'll form a bloc that won't integrate or change, just like happened on several other boards.
>>
>>55829384

I suppose that this makes a lot of sense, though spreading this simply by mentioning it in a non retarded way can get a few free thinking people to check it out and it will slowly grow.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.