[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some context on french attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: French deaths.png (65 KB, 1116x603) Image search: [Google]
French deaths.png
65 KB, 1116x603
I was curious so ran some numbers on the French deaths.
Kinda puts the whole flag-face thing to ridicule imo...
Posted for those curious and for thoughts on how it puts things into context.

Demographic stats from: INED.FR
Deaths assumed: 128 (widely cited)
Duration of concert/attack: 1:45:00*

*Assuming shooting occurred exclusively during the play list from Eagles of Death Metal and they were using the same timings as those listed for their Newcastle (UK) concert on their facebook page.

Apologies if I miss quoted a statistic and that the timings listed at the bottom are only approximate, I am lazy.
No apologies if you don't understand how a log/log scale graph works.
>>
>>55825520
>b-b-but it's a rare occurrence that doesn't affect the numbers that much
>so by that we should be allowed to behead your kids

Fuck off muslim, we're onto you.
>>
>>55825819

Actually I couldn't care less.
Fewer humans on the planet is probably for the best either way.

Just think that the fact that more french people have killed french people than ISIS this week (several times over in fact) is kinda amusing considering the coverage it's gotten.
>>
>>55826478
So if I go and kill muslims in the range of normal deaths per hours it's all fine and dandy?
>>
>>55826700

Not commenting on if it's ok or not.
I personally won't care if you do though.
>>
You mean we have to wait for Muslims to kill as much as cancer to get tired of them?
>>
>>55828135
or cancer could kill only 5% the amount it does and people still wouldn't STFU
>>
>>55825819
You shouldn't be allowed to but we shouldn't consider that small incident to be anything of actual significance
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 750x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 750x1200
>>55825520
>>
So terrorism is amenable if they are under the amount of normal crime?
>>
Well feeding them media coverage and fuss is kinda exactly what they wanted.

The fact that the whole event is barely visible in stats extending much more than a day kinda shows that the coverage only really supports ISIS rather than fights it imho
>>
>>55825520

Do you even understand what terrorism is?

>living in fear

Youre a delusional cunt.
>>
>>55825520
Boy, you've got it all figured out, don't you? 128 is a small fraction of 10,000. Kudos to you, you brilliant bastard.
>>
>>55825520
>7 muslims are literally 43.27% as bad as cancer
I think you might spend too much time inside
>>
>>55831714
Congratz

Most Americans don't get it and that's why you have the Patriot Act
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.