[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a former Muslim , fuck this death cult. I am tired of seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: Terrorism-Has-No-Religion.jpg (18 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Terrorism-Has-No-Religion.jpg
18 KB, 640x360
As a former Muslim , fuck this death cult. I am tired of seeing Muslims saying Terrorism has no religion clearly they do , ISIS kills for religion. THEY ARE CALLED THE ISLAMIC STATE for a fucking reason. I tried redpilling my family on Islam , they don't even talk to me anymore. They keep saying how Islam is the religion of peace then says agrees that people who commit adultery. People trash Christianity all the time , millions of pictures mocking Christians but I don't see Christians complaining , killing people over it. Liberals are such spineless faggots , 90% of muslims hate the west , they want you faggot-loving liberals beheaded and stoned meanwhile you're defending them on twitter. Not all muslims are bad, a lot i've met are good people and they aren't batshit killers but they have to realize that Islam is bullshit.
>>
>>55825301
You're speaking to the choir. Tell it to Muslims, not us.
>>
>>55825301
Good on you. Maybe become a spy for us?
>>
>>55826366
This. Keep your ears open; you might have a chance to save maple lives.
>>
Keep fighting the good fight Ahmed, as an ex-Muslim, you are in the perfect position to undermine liberal views on Muslims, and attacks Muslim beliefs.

Really hope you don't get executed by your family, we need people like you.
>>
>>55825301

Good luck. You are fighting the most noble fight there is to fight in todays world
>>
>>55825301
I love you, you have the courage and bravery to stand up to that evil religion, I am proud of you honorary aryan ahmed.
>>
#YesAllKuffar fear Islamic violence
>>
>>55825301
Your kind disgusts me
You westernized sellout faggots never experienced the daily suffering caused the imperialistic west upon us, And when fucking western secret services creates and funds terrorist groups to kick us while we're down and keep us divided you just check out of the whole religion just because you won't look cool in school if you're a muslim
Good Riddance, I hope you burn in hell for all eternity
>>
>>55826678
>>55825301
Cmon OP. Say it with us. DEUS VULT!
>>
>>55825301
>all these "ask a muslim anything" and "i'm a former muslim" threads
Oh please fuck off, nobody cares.
>>
>>55826813

You were a shithole long before the west got involved you'll be a shithole long after the west vanishes.
>>
>>55826992
We've been part of caliphates and empires
We've never been the same after what you did you cunts
>>
>>55826813
>MUH daily suffering
Fuck off Ali Egypts last golden age was under british rule. You fags looted all your ancient history and when british explorers paid to find what was left you said "but it's ours!" Even though you did fuck all before to find or finance the digs.

Your country persecutes Coptic Christians all the time evidenced by how their churches have to be fucking literally underground.

You deserve way worse than what you have. We should have converted you all back to Christianity in the 19th century.
>>
>>55826813
Stay strong Egyptbro.
>>
>>55826813
Watch out op he'd kill you for leaving Islam if he could. Fuck off pigfucker
>>
>>55825301

so why do they yell allahu ackbar?
>>
>>55826813
>

ALLAHU AKBAR MY ISLAMIC FRIEND.

WE MUST MURDER EVERYONE WHO ISN'T MUSLIM AND IF WE CAN'T, WE MUST USE TQIYYA EL-HAM-DULILA ANA MUJAHID WA ANTA KOFER
>>
File: IMG_0229.jpg (81 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0229.jpg
81 KB, 500x374
>>55826813
>daily suffering
>cause by the imperialistic west
the west isn't responsible for all of your shit, sure we made the shit show that you experience now come about faster, but you were heading there anyways.
if the west is so shit how come i can taste freedom with every sip of coca cola and every bite of McWhoppers?
while you have to eat the sand to quelch your own misery?
>>
>>55825301
Why wod you let your muslim family know your no longer muslim
Its their duty to kill you now.

I hate islam it does not belong in the western world
>>
>>55827180
>>55827180
>Egypts last golden age was under british rule
Stopped reading there, You're exceptionally ignorant. At least read a little before you try to lecture me about MY country's history you massive faggot
>>
>>55826813
religion of peace and tolerance right here :)
>>
File: 1424029841820 (1).jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1424029841820 (1).jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>55826813
>Good Riddance, I hope you burn in hell for all eternity
>religion of peace
>>
>>55827315
>wasting a hand movement on that roleplaying faggot
No.
>>
>>55826813

>caused by imperialist west.

God punishes you and your family on a daily basis because you are a muslim. That will never change unless you learn to take responcibility. A concept foreign to Islam.
>>
>>55826294
He will be attacked and beheaded
>>
>>55825301
"godspeed" sandanon if i may say
>>
>>55827482
you didnt even say how he was wrong kek.
>>
>>55826813
RELIGION OF PEACE RIGHT HERE
>>
>>55826813

Btw ethernal hellfire befalls all Mohammeddans. Satanworshipper, idolating fool of the ages.
>>
>>55826813
great religion you have there achmed. hoping that people burn in hell for eternity and whatnot.
>>
I keep seeing this Islam is the religion of peace meme.
Ok, so there are countless arguments that it is NOT a religion of peace.

Now tell me how Islam is the/a religion of peace.
>>
>>55827482
>let's call him a faggot instead of explaining why he's wrong
nice shitpost
>>
>>55825301
As a christian i thank you for your kind words.
>>
>>55827595
Actually the believers are the ones who suffer the most in this world. Just think about Jesus.
>>
>>55827163

>we wuz kingz
>>
>>55827482
>muslim
>"I'M EGYPTIAN"

Ha yeah sure ahmed.
>>
Uh okay? You don't need to tell us but I don't understand how you can be a Muslim to be honest.
>>
>>55827762
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_hell
>>
>>55827781
It's a stupid meme created by haters of Islam, I've never seen a muslim say this.
>>
>>55826813
are you retarded? people 99% of the time dont pick their religion. its the one thats most common in their country and its for social reasons.

christianity has a lot in common with islam. on paper you got a lot of the same rules and regulations and even punishments. the difference is the west stopped doing all that shit a long time ago. executing fags and adulterers is barbaric. doing it by stoning them is even worse
>>
good this is what I want to hear.
>>
File: suicide.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>55826813
>implying 90% of your problems aren't caused by the Iranian/Saudi cold war, which, with the arrival of IS, has become a full blown proxy ground war out of control
>>
>>55825301
ally detected
>>
>>55827803

Jesus biggest feat of violence was toppling a few rabbles at the temple.
Muslims get rekt because they do horrible stuff wherever they roam.
Dont ever let them believe for a second that they do not deserve every bit of oppression they get.
>>
daily reminder to sign

change.org/p/justin-trudeau-extend-resettlement-of-syrian-refugees?source_location=petitions_share_skip
>>
KEKS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!! FUCK ALL LIBERALS!!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 295x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 295x445
>Muslim parents
>>
>A small percentage of Catholic priests sexually abuse hundreds of children over a span of decades.
>Liberal response:
There's clearly a problem in the Catholic church with systematic child abuse! This cannot be tolerated! Even though the abuse was committed by a small percentage of the clergy, the entire church needs to be held accountable!

>A small percentage of Muslims commit hundreds of acts of terror over a span of decades, killing thousands.
>Liberal response:
We can't hold an entire religion responsible for the acts of a few people! There is no religion of terrorism! Anyone who thinks all of Islam should be held accountable for these actions is a racist!
>>
>>55825301
Islam is all around the quran, right ?
So the quran have the answer if islam is a religion of peace or a great bullshit.
>>
>>55825301
Go back to you shitty sandhole fucking whining bitch
>>
>>55826813
And you disgust me.

Don't even think for a second that America and Europe is the same thing, We are under their leash as much as you are, The difference is that we don't blow each other up.
>>
File: 1447529517577.jpg (40 KB, 625x442) Image search: [Google]
1447529517577.jpg
40 KB, 625x442
>>55826813
> religion of piece!
> I hope you burn in hell for all eternity
>>
Keep up the fight, friend! Stay safe!
>>
>>55828749
Christian parents who actually care about the religion are the same way. /pol/ would probably be the same if their child married a non-white. Don't be naive.
>>
>>55826813

WATCH FOR ISILIDF
>>
>>55825301
Hand pic + timestamp or GTFO
>>
>>55825301
>As a former Muslim
Kek

I hope the west will adopt you now that you left our death cult
>>
>>55828749
Haredi Jews are the same, I've known a guy who was kicked out of his house and into the streets at age 12 because he renounced his faith.
>>
>>55825301
you can help

did you know of any radical members within your former community?

were any of the clerics or imams radicals or even borderline radical?

if so then you need to report them to the authorities.

if you are really for helping us you can also act as an undercover agent and help root radicalism out of the middle eastern communities.

understand that this is not a race war its a culture war. we need every person that we can get on our side, blacks asians indians and even you middle eastern bros.

but you have to actually be on our side and that means reporting the psychos, you are in a unique position to help western society.
>>
>>55825301
Russian Media, Turkish Politicians Suggest U.S., Israeli Involvement in Paris Attacks

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/2s9ye8/russian_media_turkish_politicians_suggest_us/
>>
>>55829197
>>55828981
religion is poison.
>>
>>55826813
Shut the fuck up, Egypt. You've committed your fair share of crimes, so don't sell yourself as a persecuted bunch of boo hoo faggots.
>>
>>55826813
Why do you keep coming to the west if you hate us so much?
>>
>>55829402
Mutlicult is poison
FTFY
>>
>>55827886
No one in the media claimed Christians were the religion of peace you pig fucker, so why bother making the comparison?

Wouldn't that lower you to the level of filthy kaffir?

Face it, Mohammed (pig feces be upon him) was full of shit and brainwashed people to satiate his thirst for blood and pedophilia.
>>
>>55829629
Anything that's not my culture is really just evil as fuck honestly.
>>
>>55825301
terrorism has no religion, but terrorists do. and that religion is usually islam.

they think they sound smart by saying it, but they got the sentence all wrong. shoes have no people, but people have shoes. intestines don't have ducks, but ducks have intestines. and so on.

just another word lie to pretend islam is peaceful.
>>
>>55827886
>>55829668
Mooslims sure like their tu quoque. Almost every argument I've seen devolves with the adepts of the Religion of Peace (TM) deflecting to Christianity and Judaism.
>>
>>55825301
islam atm:
https://youtu.be/ogp_Dai691k
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.