[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You xenophobic faggots do realize right, that with open borders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: border-fence.jpg (137 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
border-fence.jpg
137 KB, 800x600
You xenophobic faggots do realize right, that with open borders none of this shit would be happening?

I am for 100% open borders, let everyone in... Name a single flaw with this policy? Not trolling. I'll demolish you in debate.
>>
>>55825064
terrorism.
>>
>>55825064
>I'll demolish you in debate.
I literally spat on my monitor lol
>>
>>55825064
>Name a single flaw with this policy
millions of uneducated, muslim young men with questionable origin entering the country. even if they aren't terrorists your state will be completely fucked within a few months.
>>
>>55825064
oh, its the Sweden of Balkans
>>
>>55825064
i fail to see a single good thing coming out of 100% open borders
>>
>>55825064

Two of the terrorists are confirmed refugees
>>
>inb4 200 posts
/pol/ is easily baited.
>>
File: huehue.jpg (5 KB, 251x260) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
5 KB, 251x260
Try leaving your door open for a year.

Ali še boljše, odstrani jih z ležajev, in se pofukaj v rit z njimi predno gres danes na Metelkovo, ti pseudo-intelektualni drek.
>>
File: stevie.jpg (29 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
stevie.jpg
29 KB, 600x300
>>55826427
syria was actually a quite developed country before the war.
>>
>>55825064

Demographics don't support your logic of peace.

A majority of Muslims want sharia law.
Not all of them.

However it's still a contingent big enough to cause serious havoc in large numbers.

Starting to get it?
>>
what good things come out of open borders?
>>
Leave the door to your home open when you go to sleep or when you go to work.
Lets see how your house gets cleaner, richer, nicer for you to live in.

/thread
>>
Well to be fair you cant lose a debate when you're dead
>>
File: bait.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>55825064
>>
Borders are like bulkheads in a ship. If one of them starts taking on water, the division will help keep the ship afloat.

When one country collapses, or goes into a conflict, borders keep the damage isolated to an area and prevent spread. Countries also benefit from being a unified people, so when their interests or safety are threatened, the whole damn country comes together to solve it. If your war threatens a country, you've just added a massive number of enemies to your list.

That's why open borders are completely fucking Europe right now. They're allowing the integrity of their lands to be sullied by crisis elsewhere. Within just a few months of major immigration, there's already been an ISIS massacre. The rape and crime epidemic has been consistent throughout.

Borders are meant to stop this. They've been successful at it for thousands of years, but ideological morons have forgotten the lessons of their ancestors.
>>
How does /pol/ fall for these cheap O' baits?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.