[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ = niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Nike.jpg (80 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Nike.jpg
80 KB, 640x426
Is /pol/ really any better than niggers? Finding pleasure in others pain and misery? Judging people by colour and not character? Seems pretty edgy and primitive.
>>
>>55824898

as someone that spends most of their time on other boards i have to admit a sizable portion of /pol/ acts just like niggers

niggers move in and ruin communities

/pol/ moves to other boards and ruins communities

not every board has to be niggerjew chat /pol/
>>
>>55824898
People who use the word edgy serious should be shot.

>Saged
>>
>>55825120
so edgy
>>
>>55825120
>People who use the word edgy serious should be shot.

You confirmed op's point.
>>
>>55825569
Only if you're a faggot does that confirm anything to you.

Now quit being a cunt and go cry on another board if people hurt your feelings here.
>>
>>55825764
This has nothing to do with homosexuality. I obviously hurt your feelings. I'm sorry.
>>
>>55826231
>This damage control fail

Kek
>>
>>55824898

damn str8 2beehoney family
>>
>>55825764
>People who use the word edgy serious should be shot.
>Now quit being a cunt and go cry on another board if people hurt your feelings here.

The irony.
>>
>>55824898
black people invented rock music
/pol is a collection of retards
>>
>>55826759
>yo white boi we'z did rock shit mang
>we wuz kingz
>jezus is a nigga

Oh boy, here we go.
>>
>>55824898
My tribe of people can be niggers its non of your concern.
>>
>>I'll tell you why we seem so savage. Because this is how you have to be.

You don't just allow the barbarians to ravage you and do nothing, thinking that you are 'better' than the barbarians. No. You fight fire with fire.

And if that means doing some seriously savage shit, then that's what needs to be done.

You don't win wars by being 'civilized'. You win them through savagery.

So when we are gleeful at watching niggers suffer and die in a savage way, it is because we know that they are getting a taste of their own medicine.

Also are you the faggot that reported me for the webmaster of a nigger getting killed in another thread?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.