[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is everyone jealous of us millennials?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 25
File: millennials-infographic-edit.gif (60 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
millennials-infographic-edit.gif
60 KB, 700x600
why is everyone jealous of us millennials?
>>
>>55824010
Because we are entitled privileged cunts?
>>
>>55824010
How fucking old is that graphic?
>>
>>55824010
Those who hate millennials seen nothing yet. Gen Z are basically tumblr on steroids.
>>
File: al bundy mwc what.png (554 KB, 565x589) Image search: [Google]
al bundy mwc what.png
554 KB, 565x589
As one of the oldest millennials, I don't even feel in touch with the younger ones.
>>
>>55824010
>>1 in 3 chance you're a Millenial
>between the ages of 18 and 29
yeah
>socially liberal
nope
>tech savvy
not really
>educated
still working on my education
>excited for the future
not sure you can call just waiting for the fire to rise excitement
so that's 1/4, I don't think this scale is accurate
>>
File: With It.png (356 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
With It.png
356 KB, 500x372
>>55824010
because we're the current 'young people', soon we'll be old farts and the next generation will be trading gay trans barbie doll avatars on their Nintendo-Sony 4DSPs
>>
>>55824298
wait, if i was born in 1996, am i a millennial or gen z?
>>
File: Other_Axis_002.png (228 KB, 384x626) Image search: [Google]
Other_Axis_002.png
228 KB, 384x626
>>55824010
We are the generation that pretends to care through slacktivism on the internet. By applying filters I can show the world how much I care and that's that.

I don't know why I am an exception among these self-lauding faggots.
>>
I genuinely feel sorry for 11 year olds today who have to live their whole lives around Facebook/Snapchat on their smartphone.
>>
>>55824709
You're a retard who can't read an infographic.

21+ 4chan when?
>>
>>55824709
millennial
>>
>>55824478
I'm 22 and I thought I was in touch, but then they started becoming more and more PC.

I get it. I care about people too. I care about racial and gender issues. But they don't. They only further racism by creating this animosity, they ruin gender issues by trying to make women the topic at hand rather than both genders.

This isn't a bad generation, however. Beyond the aforementioned issues, which I'm hoping is resolved one of these days, I'm not too concerned about them fighting to take my rights away in the future. Except for the hardcore PC crowd, which I just clump altogether regardless of generation.
>>
File: 1436781608549.png (1 MB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
1436781608549.png
1 MB, 891x695
>>55824010
>excited for the future
>>
>>55824871
>undated infographic that states generations as a series of age groups
Top Retard.
>>
>>55825111
Proving my point.

Go post this on your insta
>>
I'm 26 and I don't feel like I have anything in common with an 18 year old.

I think millennials could really be split into 2 groups of those born in the 80s/early 90s and then everyone after.
>>
>>55824010
Nobody is jealous of you imbeciles. You are mizzou.
>>
>>55824964
>tfw live in the now
>only care about the future in the scope of political arguments and other discussions relating to development
>no more anxiety

Feels pretty good man.

But it's one thing to live in the moment and another to be stupid. Like going out to clubs all day with this idea that you should live every day like it's your last. :/
>>
Holy fuck the self-obseession, smugnes, and "it's 2015ism" shown makes the entire case against millennials.
>>
feels good to be gen X
>>
>>55825206
The Downs Syndrome is strong in this one.
>>
>>55824638
The tech savvy bit has turned out to be a lie anyway. Millennials love to play with gadgets but are complete morons when it comes to how the things work.

>>55824871

The Baby Boom ended in 1965 so the oldest Gen Xer should be around 49 or 50, which isn't what is in the graphic. Either the person who made it is a retard or it is half a decade old.
>>
>>55825218
This. There has to be a cut off point, I'd say 93 onwards.
>>
>>55824010
>22
>I hate life already
The only thing I have in common with the assumptions of the OP image is I'm kinda good with technology and fairly educated. But that's it.
>>
>>55824010

>excited for the future

Only if immense dread counts as excitement.
>>
>>55824010
>excited for the future

Afraid is more accurate.
>>
Excuse me I'm gen Y, not a fucking millennial
>>
File: 1447012608449.jpg (382 KB, 1042x803) Image search: [Google]
1447012608449.jpg
382 KB, 1042x803
>>55824010
>Liberal
Sorry, can we stop disrespecting actual Liberals, but instead call it Retardation of the SJW?

Even 'Progressive is a shit word for you dumb fucks, as it's not progressive, it just brings society backwards.

Alright, we'll call you 'Liberals' then, how about that?
You cause
>Higher crime rates
>Higher divorce rates
>Higher unemployment
>Higher immigration (causing more unemployment)
>you cause depression
>You make 3rd world countries even worse by taking the fittest of those countries into your own instead of letting them build their own
>You cause single mothers
>Causing welfare state
>Single mothers by the way, make shittier children
>Shittier children resulting shittier people
>Causing even more welfare state
>You remove logic and replace it with feelings
>You remove historical facts and replace it with lies
>You discriminate certain people depending on their quality
>You don't understand equality

Bonus points:
>You're Reatrded
>You're just as bad as Baby boomers

Please stop voting and making onfluence amongst healthier minded people.

Your sincerely, A Millennial
>>
>>55825392
>ended in 1965 so the oldest Gen Xer should be around 49 or 50
you mean the youngest
>>
>>55825218
It's been suggested that because the rate at which society changes is accelerating that the period of each generation is smaller than in the past. Eventually it'll get to the point where people more than three or four years different in age will grow up with completely different experiences.
>>
>>55824010
>1 in 3 chance you're a Millenial
Yessir
>socially liberal
lolno
>tech savvy
Compared to most people, yes
>educated
College in progress
>excited for the future
Not really considering the economy is shambles unemployment and underemployment are extremely high, and schools continue to tell white people that they should hate themselves.
>>
>>55824010
More like the most narcissistic generation ever.
Millenials, and Gen Z, are pretty much only concerned about how many likes or retweets they can get.
>>
RIGHT WING MILLENNIAL HERE GO FUCK YUR SELF
>>
>>55825536
No, I don't. Reread the sentence and notice that both Baby Boom and Gen X are mentioned.
>>
>>55825218
>>55825218

This so much. Just spent a weekend with 18 year olds and have literally nothing in common. I'm 23.
>>
>>55824010

More than 26 is a millenial

NO FUCKING NO GO FUCK YOURSELVES NO NO NOT FUCKING FUCK NOT FUCK YOU YOUUFUCUCUFUCUKF I'M GEN X I BORN IN THE 80S FUCK YOU FUCKFU FUFUFUFUFUCK
>>
>>55824010
>Tech savvy
I know tons of mills who don't know how to set up their internet, build their own PC or fix their electronic devices. They know how to use social media, but that's not really impressive. In fact, a US study recently reported that American millennials are one of the least tech savvy people in comparison to other countries.

Not only do Gen Y Americans lag far behind their overseas peers by every measure, but they even score lower than other age groups of Americans.
>>
When our future generations are mixed with chinese coming from the west, mexicans from the south and niggers coming from everywhere and the U.S. becomes land of the degenerate. I for one welcome our turd colored overlords.
>>
>>55824010
You make me sick to be a millennial. Kill yourself and take your faggot millennial friends with you.
>>
>>55824010
>socially liberal
no
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>55825558

It's more like the complete opposite. I'm 24 and I know lots of 18 year olds. They're literally exactly the same as people my age.

If you were born after 89 or so, you're basically all part of the same cultural generation. The older ones just have some memories of VHS tapes but that doesn't change the fact that we all grew up with the internet, we all had smart phones etc before we were fully mature.

Gen Z really begins in the early 90s although it obviously depends on the person. Gen Y/Millennials came of age ~2000 and were coming into adulthood around the time of 9/11. Gen Z came of age when broadband internet and smartphones were normal.

The problem is the people who set the arbitrary dates for these generations are usually old as fuck and out of touch so don't realise that 1995 is way too late a cutoff for Gen Z and that cultural attitudes, practices, fashion and pretty much everything is shared by everyone under 25 right now.
>>
>>55826036
I hear you.
I do work IT and help out my buddies whenever something breaks.

The only thing people are 'tech savvy' about is when it involves working facebook.
>>
>>55824920
>They only further racism by creating this animosity, they ruin gender issues by trying to make women the topic at hand rather than both genders.

This.
>>
>>55824010
Millennials are faggots
>>
>>55824010
>tech savvy
tech savvy because we can use iphones? If anything, our generation is getting worse at understanding tech and leaving it to the STEM grads
>>
>>55826036
Don't worry bro, the people strong minded enough to do things themselves will be the ones who make it. I imagine we'll all be at a lower standard in 20 years
>>
>implying knowing how to use facebook means you're "tech savvy"

Most millennials believe that having full wi-fi bars on their macbook means you have internet connection.
>>
File: 1446837464897.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1446837464897.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>mfw live with gen X brother, Baby Boomer mother and Silent grandma
>everyone hates each other on daily basis
>an utopist living with an hippy, a leftist and a fascist in the same household
>>
>>55826313
I'm happy I was stuck using Windows 3.1 until I was 12 and went to a gifted high school that offered computer science classes. Most layer millennial and the vast majority of gen Zers don't know shit about computers they just like to pretend to be nerds when they don't deserve it. I absolutely hate the trend of nerdieness becoming the new normal. It's an insult to real nerds
>>
>>55824010
I'm 29, so I suppose I'm a protomillennial.

I detest the majority of the ones I run into though.
>>
>>55824010

what wank is this? I am 29 and view myself as a 90's kid fuck this shit I am not a millennial jizzwad. A millennial is someone born in the late 90's (roughly)
>>
>>55824010
I'm a super young millenial, or super old gen zer depending on who you ask

I hate this generation and where the future is heading. I wish hitler was here.
>>
Because we're a bunch of uneducated, know it all faggots. Because we endorse every judaism under the sun without knowing what the fuck we are retweeting. Because we have no self awareness and no empathy. Because our lives revolve around knowing the latest fads but completely disregarding historical accuracy and tradition. Because we have no fucking clue what the fuck is going on due to being completely inundated with useless memes and timewasting. Because we suck fucking balls, literally when it was taboo for 2000 years. Because we have no stake or interest in morality, because we will die and not leave our mark on the world as a result of getting c.ucked besides rotting any hope that there may be. Because we are the last hope in the galaxy for a white future and we choose to spit in the face of our ancestors. Because there is nothing intrinsically good about us, we have been desensitised but not hardened. Because we have no passion, no skills beyond useless theories that are constantly updated. Because we are the catalysts, the enablers and the spawn of Satan. Because the world has never known such idiocy parading itself as the saviour of the world. Because we have disgraced everything that preceded us.
>>
>>55824010

Gdp growth a less than 2%

>These Missouri state kids are set to take the reigns.

Someone kill me.
>>
>Born in the 80's
>Have to share a generation with 90's kids

Jesus Christ.

This is the generation responsible for making trannies hip and cool
>>
>>55824010
>millenials
>socially liberal
What the fuck faggot wrote this? These people think catcalling a woman is fucking oppression.
>>
>>55827362
If you were born in the 80s you are a 90's kid, dumbass.

Only retarded millennials think being born in the 90s makes you a "90's kid". You were a 90's fetus, baby, toddler, but not a fucking kid.
>>
File: 1437609716543.jpg (17 KB, 223x213) Image search: [Google]
1437609716543.jpg
17 KB, 223x213
>>55824010
Millenial here - born in 95

>Socially liberal
Lmao no

>Educated
You'd be surprised
>>
>>55825218
I'm 27.
From until I was about 11 there were 4 tv stations. FUCKING 4! I remember watching channel 5 go live.

I used to play honest to god records at home because my parents listened to oldies stuff and I liked it. In my school book I listed my favourite band as Buddy Holly and the Crickets.

I remember experiencing the internet when it was still the wild west and limewire was unashamedly providing CP.

My first social media attempt was geocities!

18 year olds are kids to me.
>>
Millennial here, we are literally the worst generation to date. Satan spawn. Entitled, lazy, gluttonous, godless, heathens who think they are the Lord's gift to the earth.
>>
File: totse gif.gif (24 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
totse gif.gif
24 KB, 640x400
>>55827774
>limewire
My negro. It wasn't that long ago, but it feels like forever.
>>
>>55824298
>Gen Z
Isn't that the shitty cartoon?
>>
>>55826133
I was born in 89, smart phones weren't popular at all til the iphone came out in 07 when I was 18. While the brain isn't yet fully developed at 18, it's nowhere close to the same as people who were exposed to smartphones when they were 10-12. We didn't even have a fucking computer in my house until I was 11. In 2000, the internet penetration rate in the US was only about 44%, versus 75% in 2007. There is a big difference between people born in the late 80s and the first couple years of the 90s and those born after, I see it all the fucking time now that I'm in college courtesy of the GI Bill.
>>
>>55824010
Millennial here, October of '96.

My peers are idiots. There are exceptions, but the rule as I've noticed it is definitely that anyone 20 and under these days is pants-on-head retarded.

Anyone got that picture with Bismarck in it? "The difference between me and other kids" or whatever. It... it speaks to me on a pretty deep level, guys. Help me out.
>>
File: antisocial.jpg (42 KB, 478x442) Image search: [Google]
antisocial.jpg
42 KB, 478x442
>>55828178
just this template part, which for me works just as well by itself
>>
>>55827774
26 here, our tv still had knobs but we got 70 or so channels. Needed a box though.
>>
>tech savvy
oh boy they can use apps on their phones
>educated
liberal indoctrination centers is not an education
>>
>>55827774
>tfw it used to take 10 minutes to load a 400KB pixelated gif of bouncing titties
>>
File: pajamas.jpg (54 KB, 558x608) Image search: [Google]
pajamas.jpg
54 KB, 558x608
>>55824010
>educated

Technically its correct, more millennials have college degrees than previous gens. More degrees in gender studies, unfortunately. I'd take no-college Greatest Generation'ers with carpentry, plumbing, electrical experience any day of the week.

OP is trolling, but to be sure *nobody* is jealous of this lot and they rule precisely dick.
>>
>>55827774
>limewire

Jesus that takes me back
>>
>>55828172
I know that feel. I was born in 88 and I don't understand the 90s millennials.
>>
>millenials are tech savvy
BROWSING FACEBOOK AND ROOTING YOUR CONSUMERISMPHONE IS NOT TECH SAVVY FOR CHRISTS SAKE. I swear 99% of under 30 year olds can't change a fucking light bulb.
>>
>>55824010
>we're weak males and we're proud of it!
>>
Is srls 92' milenium :^) ?
>>
>>55828178
Also,
>socially liberal
Not "socially."
"Classically."

I'd bet these idiots couldn't even pronounce "Bastiat" or comprehend the notion of what freedom even is.
>>
>>55824010

>socially liberal

By today's standards? Not really.

>tech savvy

Means literally nothing. If the average young adult today is considered "tech savvy" I must be a fucking computer wizard.

>educated

That's a funny way of saying brainwashed.

>excited for the future

If you're excited for the future you're either a dumb fuck or having a momentary fit of mania.
>>
Because we get to fight in the next European war
>>
>>55828302
That'll help me find it, thanks anon
>>
>>55826036
In my experience, the most tech savvy people right as a share of their age group are the tail end of gen X and millenials born in the 80s.
>>
>>55824010
i wouldn't be surprised if millennials have the highest suicide rate and lowest income
>>
File: 1443133975314.jpg (57 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
1443133975314.jpg
57 KB, 605x605
>>55824010
>we pretty much rule
What the fuck is this sack of wasted resources talking about?

This is the generation that considers it "violence" to hear a dissenting opinion and had to set up a room with videos of puppies playing to protect themselves in case they were "made unsafe" by a dissenting view.

This is the generation that thinks a man in charge of 77,000 students should be fired because he didn't personally preemptively stop 2 of them from being racist.

This is the generation that thinks a fucking tiny cake shop refusing to bake a cake is national news and that they should be shamed and shut down by government.

This is the generation that claimed they were left shellshocked, broken, unable to go to class or do any work when a professor told them not to make such a big deal about Halloween costumes, and that said professor should be fired and never hired by anyone again and that the college should give them $8 million to form a "department of ethnic studies" or else.

I fucking hate this generation.
>>
>>55828507
>By today's standards? Not really.

Yeah this is a good point.

I mean I don't believe in banning abortion and I'm against all these efforts to legislated it out of existence and I am not against gay marriage or anything like that, but at the same time I absolutely don't believe "transwomen are women" and that they deserve to use the same bathrooms as women. In fact, I pretty much fucking hate them and anyone who says shit like that, and I don't think open borders are a good idea and I'm absolutely against any kind of amnesty for illegals.

What does that make me?
>>
File: 1430360087746.jpg (63 KB, 728x701) Image search: [Google]
1430360087746.jpg
63 KB, 728x701
>>55828559
Kek. I want a time machine, and I want to erase my memory of modern technologies.

Just go back about four or five decades. It was better than today's Marxist hell.
>>
>>55828448
>I swear 99% of under 30 year olds can't change a fucking light bulb.
Not without looking up a video tutorial on youtube first.
>>
>tech savvy
>technology is literally dumbed down so anyone who isn't senile can use it
>>
File: godpepe.png (404 KB, 904x596) Image search: [Google]
godpepe.png
404 KB, 904x596
>>55828701

LEL these c u c k s are going to get owned so hard by the next few generations that grow up and smell the weak pussys they're dealing with it's not even funny.

Millenials going to get hit by a ton of bricks by the ruthlessness of the new crops.
>>
Gen X ftw
>>
>>55828727
>What does that make me?
Capable of thinking for yourself. Which doesn't describe most millenials.
>>
>>55824010
Yo hol' up, Gen X isn't 30+ or did they change the generation lines again?
I should know because I'm 30 and people keep calling me different generations every other fucking week.
>>
Millennials are gonna pretty much be consumed by the media lies, and be incompetent to judge anything.
>>
They've got the age-range of Millennials [Gen Y] in correct. At the youngest, they're 16; at the oldest they're 34, or so.
>>
>>55828764
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCvLtnYMY
>over a million views
hopes: deleted
>>
Baby boomers are bitter and angry because they were told to accumulate and consume their ways to happiness and now they're all in the sunset of their careers with a bunch of money in IRAs and life is still meaningless
>>
>>55824010
>21
>actually tech savvy beyond having an iphone and using twitter
>educated
>right wing
>dismal about the future

>>55828507
>That's a funny way of saying brainwashed.
Pretty much. I've spoken to quite a few "educated" people that couldn't debate without making a fallacy every other sentence.
The amount of open note tests college professors give you in some courses is an abomination.
>make college dumb as fuck, so that you get passed for showing up and doing 1/2 hour of homework each week for class
>open note tests everywhere
>omg more people graduate, this generation is smarter than ever
>>
>>55828764
>tfw youtube helped me change out the o2 sensor in my car
I have a love/hate relationship with the internet
>>
>>55825392

A tech savvy population was always a comfortable lie.

It goes to show just how disconnected people are. The assumption was always that users would get better instead of technology just getting more predictive.

We had spell check already, yet nobody expected checks for everything else.
>>
>>55828448
>>55828764
I... I can change lightbulbs, senpai. And I know how to rotate my tires, change out my brake pads, etc. and generally keep my car maintained. A-and I'm learning CS so I can start working with the software department of the aerospace company my aunt works with. Don't gas all of us, p-pls.

I can cook too. I made a Mediterranean style omelette for breakfast earlier. Been thinking about doing some baking in a little bit and reading a few Federalist Papers while dessert's in the oven.

I'm only 19, anon, please don't hurt me, I have so much to live for.
>>
File: germanic_peoples.jpg (70 KB, 728x701) Image search: [Google]
germanic_peoples.jpg
70 KB, 728x701
>>55828178
I got you familie
>>
>>55825218

I'm 30 and I don't think I have much in common with somebody of 23.

Sometimes I think I am too young to be a GenX and too old to be a Millenial.
>>
>>55826197

They aren't even tech savvy there. 10 years earlier kids were learning html so they could make their neopets and MySpace pages play midis and have animated gifs everywhere.
>>
I'm 28 and the internet was still a fairly uncommon thing until middle school. I wouldn't say I grew up with modern technology at all.
>>
>>55829508
On the real down (or whatever these kids say), I love images like this one.

I feel as though the mere presence of common sense and sanity strikes a stark divide between regular people and these new flocks of sheep being reared by the state and single mothers.
>>
As a gen x-er myself you kids can have this world. It's all gone to shit anyway

Whats funny tho is the older generations I talk to are ready to be taken off this earth and I know im gonna get to that point somewhere in my life.

I wonder what the millenials are going to go thru in their mid lives. Younger generations grafting genitals to their chests and arms and heads maybe
>>
>>55829731
probably the same thing that has been happening for the last 100 years; niggers and women complaining about everything
>>
>>55829731

Man if you think this transgenderism shit is bad just wait until popularized transhumanism becomes a social phenomenon and people start claiming that they need a robot hand because their real hand is trying to make them commit suicide.
>>
>>55824709
95 here
Just fuck my shit up generation.
>>
>tech savvy

Hello, IT guy here. Millennials are complete shit at technology. Being good at texting and watching youtube videos is not a laudable skill, and this is L I T E R A L L Y all they can do.
>>
I'm 19 now, studying computer science and rather right wing... Am I still one of them?
>>
>>55828764
>>55829432
I blame the divorce rates and split families for these in general. More and more boys are growing up without fathers to teach them how to do basic "Handyman" stuff. And more and more women are not being taught how to cook or take care of a home because their mothers are never around or because it's "sexist"
>>
>>55824010
I HAD TO TYPE THIS POST THROUGH MY OWN VOMIT
>>
>>55824709
gen z senpai
>>
>>55829731
>what the millennials are going to go through

Rising alcoholism and suicide rates by the time the youngest hit 30 if we don't act and soon.
>>
>>55824010
Our generation is scum we are entitled little shits.
>>
>>55829921
no. if you're a millennial who isn't a leftard you're going against the grain
>>
>>55829333
Not to mention that said education could be a degree in 'gender studies' or one of a myriad of other degrees of dubious usefulness.

Take a buddy of mine and his girl friend for example.
He got a degree in liberal arts (the catch all degree) and a degree in social working.

He's been working as a lifeguard for about a year and a half now and only lives without his parents because I let him have a very cheap rent, not to mention he's got student loans on top of it.

His girlfriend is getting a degree in speech therapy and is now in grad school along with having some jobs lined up when she's done.

The former doesn't pay well and has pretty sparse job pickings (if you don't want to deal with criminals) and the latter pays fairly decently.

>>55829655
I find it funny when people call HTML a coding language.
It's a format, nothing more.
>>
>>55829901
Shit I can't wait to hear the complaints from millenials then and I can reminisce of simpler times then die

Im 33 btw and I love talking shit with 50yr olds about "kids these days" without them looking at me like im a kid
>>
>>55824010

>tech savvy

Tech isn't just computers and facebook. I know people that have to call AAA because they don't know how to change a tire. I'm no car expert but I at least know how to chage my breaks and a starter if I need to. Every generation seems to have a niche, millenials aren't beckons of technology, they just have more computer knowledge then things like mechanical objects
>>
>>55824010
Wait, so I am considered a millenial for being born in 1996? Fuck my life.
>>
>>55824739
There are probably more like you, but the social pressure keeps them from "showing their power level" as it were.
>>
>>55830357
most people think technology and electronics are the same thing
>>
>>55829966
Probably this. As a boy, my dad always wanted to get me out working out, shooting, picking through salvage yards and pawn shops for car and gun parts, working with him on his cars and four-wheelers and all that sort of stuff. He always called them "manly pursuits." Never quite took a liking to fixing cars as a hobby like my brothers did, but I do enjoy shooting and fixing things up outdoors and even oddball stuff like painting the house. Plus I spent plenty of time hanging out in the kitchen with my mom as a kid, so I learned to cook, too. Plus, Mom always gives the very same common sense wisdom that she got from her parents when she grew up in Kansas on a farm. Kids need that kind of contrast in their lives. They need both a mother and a father.
>>
>>55830551
Why is that even a question you would ask yourself?
>>
>>55824920
>I care about people too
>Too
You asssume they care about people, and not just feeding their ego.
>>
>>55830357
You think that's bad?
My buddy can't even swap out a gaming console even though it's just a big matching game.
>>
File: 3.png (2 MB, 1587x989) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2 MB, 1587x989
>20/1995
>educated
yes
>tech savvy
as much as any person who can read articles online about how to fix shit
>excited for the future
lol

feels like everyone around me is without a clue of what to do. all my friends are just kinda going through the 'motions' of college, no idea what do besides all that
>>
File: What.jpg (42 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
42 KB, 540x360
>>55830551
>>
>>55824478

I'm 25 in two weeks.

I don't have a twitter account or a FB or an instagram.

Randomly talking to people is seen as 'weird'. Dating is done primarily over the phone/online/texting. Even talking to people at a coffee shop or a park is seen as weird.

The only place it is accepted is at a bar, while everyone is shitfaced. Oh yeah - the only place to meet people (i mean it) is at the bar or via tinder. Girls whore themselves online for likes.

Its crazy how inept at socialization our generation has become. Its like everyone is completely devoid of reality. The cycle goes from FB, to texting, to netflix, to playing with their dog, to eating (via grubhub, talking is weird), back to FB, texting, netflix... etc. Not a single ounce of social interaction is required for these drones to exist.

Going to any party or meet in greet within 30 minutes devolves into everyone checking their phones. I have been talking with people and in the middle of their sentence they will stop and check their phones. No one talks anymore and FB has made people SHOCKED that you don't know everything about them. For instance, one of my friends recently went to Europe, got back and had no stories because it was already on his FB. 'It was good' was all he could say....
>>
>>55824010

AS A HIRING MANAGER FOR A COMPANY IN LOS ANGELES, I CAN PERSONALLY ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT THE QUALITY OF APPLICANTS HAS NOSE-DIVED ON ALL LEVELS IN THE PAST 15 YEARS.

Millennials on a whole are far less educated than previous generations, they are far more narcissistic and self-involved, they generally have a sense of entitlement. They are prone to using work hours for personal endevours such as texting friends, surfing the internet or playing video games. As a whole, they have the worst customer service skills and mindset of any generation. Few know what it means to actually work hard. Few have loyalty to the company. Few show respect to their supervisors or managers.

They don't know how to interview. They come dressed in the most unprofessional attire imaginable. They often show up late. Some don't show up at all. In interviews, they use slang and street vernacular. NONE ever say "sir" or "ma'am" or Mr. (NAME) or Mrs (NAME).

Having interviewed tens of thousands of people in my career, I can say with absolute first hand knowledge that the current generation is the worst generation this country has ever had.
>>
>>55830551
It's okay. We both just had bad luck being born in that year. Be the better man, and always seek ways to improve the world as you see fit, no matter how small they really are. The greatest tragedies happen because masses of people who can do each a little bit all do nothing.

But never stop enjoying dank memes.
>>
>>55830925
>living in commiefornia
>expecting millenials not to be degenerate

kek
>>
>>55830551
The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It's what you do with the gift of life that makes you who you are.
>>
File: 4908230942.jpg (47 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
4908230942.jpg
47 KB, 600x763
>>55830925
is this really true?
every interview ive ever went to ive tried to act professionally, i wore a suit to my first job interview at walmart back when i was 16, said sir/maam/all the things you described, and as far as my friend bas goes they did too.

i think it might be regional; i feel like kids who grow up in inner city/shit parents/dysfunctional upbringings are taught no sense of responsibility. children growing up are imrpessionable, and these days its cool to act dumb, to fit in.
>>
>>55824280

It's made to look old intentionally. which is a shame because the color scheme is nice but theres a lot of graphic designers out there with a raging hard on for 50s advertisements. Which is also a weird irony about liberals who do that shit because they take all of the aesthetics and none of the values.
>>
File: 1371681665725.gif (688 KB, 286x310) Image search: [Google]
1371681665725.gif
688 KB, 286x310
>>55830682
I dunno really. I always assumed they were the ones that were born in the 80's, as in they actually got to experience the years leading up to the millenial change. The same way that you're not considered a 90's kid you were born in the mid 90's or later.

Guess I was just being stupid.
>>
>>55831151
Nigga, you were always my favorite pokémon
>>
File: 1253561625165.jpg (183 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1253561625165.jpg
183 KB, 1280x1024
I just realized something sadly depressing: Millennials are going to go down in history as the most pathetic and disgusting generation ever, and there is actually very good proof of this.

As those of you who are educated know, human civilization happens in cycles. Right now, we are at the liberal retard social justice part of the cycle where people turn to hedonism and squander their birthright. The next generation after Millennials will in all likelyhood kick the can in the other direction starting 2025 after the fact that SJW nonsense is bad for society becomes too blatantly obvious to ignore.

The difference between Millennials and generations in societies of the past is that Millennials exist in the modern era of technology and information. There will be more historical information about them in the future than any other hedonistic/degenerate group in the past. This means Millennials will be the first generation ever to officially go down in the permanent digital recordbooks as liberal fuckheads who ruined society. Humans thousands of years in the future will be reading about Millenials on their holo-displays as the prime example of dumbasses and why letting every snowflake have xir way doesn't work. This generation will be the laughing stock of humanity for as long as the modern age continues.

Holy shit.
>>
>>55831398

>As those of you who are educated know, human civilization happens in cycles.

I keep telling people this and nobody else under 30 seems to realize this.
>>
>>55831398
>starting 2025
it's starting now friend
>>
>>55824010
>socially liberal
Im socially conservative
>tech savvy
I'm majoring in computer science
>educated
I'm in schooling right now
>excited for the future
No. The future is dark and hope for humanity is fading. Its depressing to know it will all fall down.
>>
>>55831398

>millennials will have to breed for this to happen

no thanks
>>
>>55831550
This. The next "cycle" has already started. Things are changing radically, and it's not just happening on a local scale anymore. We are global now whether we like it or not.
>>
>>55828448

>make a venmo account
>TECH SAVVY!!
>make a blog
>TECH SAVVY!!
>change FB settings
>TECH SAVVY!!
>make an uber
>TECH SAVVY!!

humanity is dead.
>>
>>55830925
>I pay people a shitty wage even though my company and CEO makes millions, gee why won't these people work hard?

>I pay my employees based on their age rather than for their skill/work ethic

>I don't train said people and when they don't act how I expect I say "Well it's common sense! I shouldn't have to pay money to train you!"

>I treat my employees like interchangeable work units as opposed to treating them like humans that have their own dreams and goals.

Go fuck yourself boomer cunt, we realise how much you fuck us and we know that the future we face is a direct result of your greed.
>>
>>55831780
What the hell's an uber?
>>
>the young generation believes they're going to change the world
>the older generation complains about them
literally the oldest meme in human history
>>
>>55831844
Private taxi service
>>
File: 41fJYNG9nyL._SX425_.jpg (23 KB, 425x325) Image search: [Google]
41fJYNG9nyL._SX425_.jpg
23 KB, 425x325
>>
>>55831550
>>55831737

Not really. The seeds of the next cycle have been planted and people are waking up, but we haven't actually gained the power needed to stop the nonsense yet. SJWs still hold the majority of political say. It usually takes some time for everyone to wake up. We will be seeing multiculti retards begin to lose power, but in all likelyhood they wont be completely outed until 2020-2025.

I wish it would happen faster myself, but you have to realize that most people are stupid and bluepilled. Most people still buy whatever the mainstream cable TV news tells them. It is only when the boot starts to really fly up everyones ass will the reigns of society change hands.
>>
>>55831827
business is business. Truisms like being a human being is just you trying to shield yourself from reality. Nobody else gives a fucking fuck about your problems you entitled double nigger, and insufferable fucking cunt.
>>
>>55831827
>Waah: The Post
You're giving millennials a bad name again.
>>
>>55824478
You should use a name tag that says "Elder Millennial"!
>>
File: 1447350394103.gif (3 MB, 330x274) Image search: [Google]
1447350394103.gif
3 MB, 330x274
>>55827774
>Typical youtube comment on a song from 20 years ago.
>>
>>55831844
A big new employer that New York City Democrats hate because it hurts the Cab Driver Union that runs the city.
>>
>>55824709
If you are born between 1980 to 2000 you're a millennial
>>
>>55832660
No, the typical youtube comment on a song from 10 years ago is a 16 year old wishing they were 27.
>>
File: 1410519568655.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1410519568655.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>55831398
>>55831546
Pretty much. Liberals love to talk about history, they love to spout about "muh right side of history" and to act like the past hundred years are indicative of all of human existence as people forever becoming more progressive and nothing else.

They love to drop little maxims here and there about how "if we don't learn about history we'll be condemned to repeat it" but all they ever do is spout about the past 200 hundreds how slavery, Hitler, and Japanese internment camps are proof we can never be mean to anyone ever again.

The notion of actually studying history itself is lost on them, most of history is sexist, racist, bigoted, why study anything past the recent bits when things began to change in the current cycle?

And that's why they're falling into the exact same messes as before, just in a more modern way. And that's why they'll collapse, they have absolutely no concept of self-critique (beyond the self-hate they often have) and are so narcissistic that they are powering towards a cliff not noticing everyone else is slowly beginning to have second thoughts and backing off because they're so focused on how unique and different they are they don't realise that broadly speaking this is the same stuff that's happened before every time.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x195
>>55824010
>socially liberal
>>
>>55827660
Yeah because 1981=1989
>>
>>55832424
>business is business.

Pay shit wages get shit work, what do you expect? Microsoft & Google doesn't pay it's employees minimum wage.

>>55832529
Ok champ. Nice argument though.
>>
>>55824709
You're a kid.
>>
>>55824010
Generation X
1966-1976

Generation Y
1977-1994

Generation Z
1995-2012
>>
>>55831827
Boomers and their keked apologists are pretty stupid, aren't they?
>>
>>55836063
Keked is not keked.
>>
>>55835720
What comes after Generation Z?

>inb4 Generation Beta
>>
>>55836143
Word filter is gay.
>>
>>55836176
african generation
>>
They forget to mention that
>we are going to fight in some major ethnic conflicts because of multiculturalism
>that we won't afford to have children of our own
>that our nation is being swarmed by other groups who outbreed us, hate us and we have to pay for them
>that our nations are some billions in debt which we have to pay for
>getting a job will almost be impossible in the next decade because of "social liberalism".

But we all know who is responsible for this, the previous generations and we will have to pick up the bill just because they wanted to feel good by being a feminist, showed respect for other races or they flat out wanted more shit in the form of money leaving it all to us.
>>
>>55836176
Generation Faggot
>>
>>55830691

You're right. And even if they claim they do, there's usually a motive behind it. They don't truly have empathy for others, and it's clear from how they treat people who oppose them.
>>
yep 19
>socially liberal
honestly no idea my opinion on thing changes rather rapidly these days, and I find myself becoming more right as the days pass.
>tech savvy
Yes, but only because I'm studying in a field that requires it
>educated
Yep!
>excited for the future
Hell to the fuck no.
>>
>>55826754
Youre living it Italy, those generation parameters only apply to the US. Only the two or three most recent ones apply to Europe.
>>
File: into-the-fire-it-goes.jpg (19 KB, 462x612) Image search: [Google]
into-the-fire-it-goes.jpg
19 KB, 462x612
>>55824010

>socially liberal
>>
>>55832158
I've got these coasters. They're fun.
>>
>>55824010
Noone is jealous of millennials. We just don't like you.
>>
>>55824010
>Gen X 30-45
negatory, this infographic is at least 4 years old, or obviously made by a slacker millenial

I'm Gen-X and 48 you stupid twats. We own your whiney leftist asses!
>>
>>55825406
I'm '94, and I have more in common with people born in the early nineties/late '80s than I do with people born in the mid-late '90s. The break should be about '95 or '96.
>>
>>55836414
Tourist?
>>
>>55824010
Millenials suck but Baby Boomers are the worst generation.
>>
>>55831398
Yeah, but we made the dankest memes.
>>
>>55824010
Why do the keep moving the goalposts.
>>
>>55824010
knowing how to post on facebook isnt tech savy
>>
>>55824010
Gen Z is probably worse. I'm a millennial (22) and am right-wing and so are most of my buds. We weren't indoctrinated while going to college, but at the same time it probably helps that we all came from military families. Most millennials from my perspective were liberal shit heads in high school, but quickly grew out of it once leaving high school. It's the younger millennials that are pants on head retarded and have helicopter parents and are spoiled.

I still attend college and this semester I was put with the younger millennials ages 18-19 and let me tell you guys, we're fucking screwed. They literally don't know how to act or how to get shit done. They don't hit the gym or improve themselves in any way except for drinking and drugs, they just text or hit social media all fucking day. My roommate the school put me with is 19 and he does jack shit and I literally babysit him. The school lowers the difficulty so students can pass or hire easy ass professors that will feel bad and will find a way to pass a failing student.

The younger people of today have no fucking clue on how reality works and have their heads stuck in the twilight zone and their "safe space."

The future is fucked my fellow anons. When is the time machine going to be built? I want to go back a few decades.
>>
>>55831290
We are gen z
>>
>>55836403

kek
>>
>>55824298
Gen Z (Born in 1995-2010) is more conservative anon

T. My little brother is a Gen Z

Maybe that's due to our Catholic status
They don't buy into too much tolerance since poorfags here are all fucking drug addicts with no future
They don't buy into communism since gommies here are poorfag assholes who are entitled as fuck
>>
>>55824280
Calculation: first baby boomer born after the war, 1945. In the picture is aged 64. hence 45+64=109 this diagram was produced in 2009
>>
>>55839430
Med-Student, fucking great country btw almost no niggers here, beautiful architecture and cheap beer.
>>
What do you guys think the new, 18 and under gen will be named
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.