[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raising a child in todays world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 15
File: 346-3.jpg (50 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
346-3.jpg
50 KB, 600x800
What are the top 3 lessons/values/ideas you would want to teach your child(or little brother/sister)?
>>
Family > Everything
If you want something work for it
Pleasure is temporary, don't let your happiness depend on it
>>
>>55823737
duty
family
freedom
>>
critical thinking (fuck religion)
survival of the fittest (work hard!)
trust nobody (not even government)
>>
>>55824013
/thread
>>
>>55823737
Objectivity
Honesty
Strength

>tfw your sister and her husband are indoctrinating their son with leftist poison "it has nothing to do with islam, islam is peace"
Poor boy is in for a rough ride
>>
responsibility
honour
individualism

All to enforce the critical thinking skills of the individual, to be able to be responsible for their own actions, honour promises given and act as an individual thinker, not as a sheep following around others.
>>
>>55824221
>critical thinking (fuck religion)
Oxymoron right there. Wouldn't critical thinking be check out religion and contemplate which is true
>>
>>55823737
Loyalty
No Debt
Honor
>>
>>55823737
The value of freedom
Understanding of cyberspace
How to think, not how to follow
>>
i actually hate children, better not give me a kid.
>>
>>55823737
1. daddy's dick tastes like chocolate
2. you can take another inch or two if you just relax
3. don't talk to anyone about what you do with daddy
>>
>>55823737
Maths and logical systems.
Stoicism.
Self-reliability.
>>
>>55823737
#1 self sufficiency and value of work investments
#2 Have faith in Christ but don't get too wrapped up in religion
#3 Teach them common sense and reason.
#4 avoid common societal vices like alcohol, drugs, sex, etc
>>
>>55823737
Old Testament. Importance of reproducing your amazing genetics.
>>
>>55824429
>individualism
>individual thinker

>>55824221
>critical thinking (fuck religion)
>trust nobody (not even government)

*tip fedora*
>>
>>55824013
Not Everything. Because then they get it in their heads that if one day one of their siblings or uncles become a degenerate meth head.prostitute that it's ok to "Help them out" by giving them money, houses, etc. If you become a loser and there's no cure, you get cut off of the family. You get to come back when you recover, otherwise you're just bringing shame to the family name.
>>
Family is the most important thing. Marry your sister.

Go to church and pray to Jesus every day. But poor people are lazy and deserve to be poor.

Work had and get an education. But books are for nerds and the army is cool.
>>
>>55824455
It's just a natural outcome of using critical thinking. You're not using it if you think it is oxymoron.
>>
>>55823737
Don't
>>
>>55824069
and donuts
>>
>>55824610

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d88_1447560548

Feels good to still have the freedom to publicly criticize religion.
>>
>>55824642
In general it's a good rule. I forbod/forbid/forbad my cousin and sister to get tattoos and they listened. Once you appeal to them on family emotions they'll take up responsibility fast
>>
File: tips.jpg (285 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
285 KB, 1280x854
>>55824701
all those religitards are just not as intellectually intelligent as you are
>>
>>55823737
stop being a faggot, you think your parents didn't make sacrifices?
>>
File: 1411763855054.png (302 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
1411763855054.png
302 KB, 450x488
>>55824642
Helping your family should be very high priority.
However giving them stuff is not solving problems, it's simply enabling them.
There's difference between being helpful and being used.

>>55824732
>I'm not gonna reproduce
Thanks
>>
>>55823737
that picture is so old i bet the girl's fucking all wrinkly and disgusting these days
>>
>>55824013
1. Family - If you don't respect your family they will not be there when you need them.
2. Choose your friends wisely. - Your friends reflect you and shape you in a cycle so make sure you're surrounded by positive and kind friends.
3. You are only one person. - Don't try to change the world. No matter how hard you try or how good your intentions it will lead to disaster. Help your friends, family, and community as best as you can and treat others with respect.
>>
>>55823737

Shame them in front of their friends
Give them no money
Instill fear into them
Don't let them see their mothers after the age of seven
Take personal responsibility in mentoring and training them
Remind them every day that they're a pawn to this world
Beat the shit out of them
Abandon them into the forest, if they come back they're fit to live
And in the end love them like yourself

Any other answer is just fagget shti
>>
around blacks never relax
jews killed jesus
women love a good sharking
>>
File: 1447107350670.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1447107350670.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
Don't be a faggot.
Procreate
Be ready for racewar.

>tfw siblings are literal illiterate SJW faggots
>>
>>55825580
>tfw siblings are literal illiterate SJW faggots
Your fault. Fix it
>>
BIG
BLACK
COCK
>>
Freedom
Individuality
Responsibility
>>
>>55823737
1. Honesty
2. Family
3. Don't trust anyone who doesn't eat bacon
>>
>The communist Manifesto and the importance of Marxist ideas in western culture.
>The holocaust you're going to learn about in school is only the tip of the iceberg of how bad it actually was
>Islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>55825565
dad?
>>
>>55825661

I can't fight my whole family, nuclear and extended. It's like asking you to rally the German peoples. Imagine arguing with trolls IRL, except you risk excommunication and loss of support structure, even mental health induced incarceration. These people are truly lost, I wish it weren't so but I can't. Yuri knows that you can't present facts or argue logic with the demoralised and lost. It's hopeless, germanbro. I lost this one but I am making gains elsewhere.
>>
Freedom
Honesty
Critical thinking
>>
File: ___.png (19 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
___.png
19 KB, 600x700
Honor but not honors

Justice but not social.

Traditionalism, conservatism and christianity are the right way.
>>
>>55825930
this
>>
Funny story
>Be me
>31, dad. Gf, 30. Daughter 12
>kid asks about sex
>does the responsible thing and tells her to ask mom
>tragedyaverted.jpg
>next night, me and gf in bed
>tells me kid asked her about sex
>I know she asked me first so I sent her to you
>tells me she didn't know how to answer
>wat.jpg
>but ur a girl dafuq?
>she wanted to know everything
>sweats nervously. Silently prays she doesn't ask me to do it.
>she asks me to do it. Whygod...?
>take a shot at it next day
>get through birds and bees easy enough
>asks her if any questions
>but what about lesbians? She asks.
>Poker face.jpg
>what about them?
>how do they have sex? Nobody has a penis
>....they use their fingers...tongues...you know...other stuff...?
>and what about 2 guys?
>well...they do it in the butt instead of vagina...
>I'm on a roll. Bring it on kid. Power level rising.
>kid asks, "if a guy becomes a girl then has sex with a guy, is he gay or straight?"
>wat.jpg
>sweats
>nervously farts
>clears throat
>well if that's the case there are multiple ways to interpret the scenario based on your ideal views. For example a Liberal mindset may consider it straight, conservative might consider it gay...you decide.
> kid doesn't know what liberal and conservative means
>tells her google it
>she goes to get phone i run out house and head to bar

I think I handled it pretty well but what the fucking shit. I know I can't be the only parent who's had to deal with this shit...am I?

I mean I try not to let my own ideals rub off too much so she can form her own opinions. Also no religion, if it doesn't sound scientifically or mathematically possible/probable its probably not important.
>>
>>55823737
>Honor
>Honesty
>Morality
>>
>>55823737
1. drop your pants
2. spread your hole
3. its time for the dick patrol

These aren't lessons i would want to teach my child, but rather the truthful lessons they would learn in a society unless I raised them alone in the wilderness, which is a practical impossibility.
>>
>>55825014
Yeah you showed him
>>
>>55826592

>Trusting the internet to parent for you

You blew it. You fucking blew it.
>>
Melody
Fidelity
Quantity
>>
>>55826592
>31, dad. Gf, 30. Daughter 12

Hahahaha, teenage pregnancies
>>
-everything you know is wrong
-stay away from darkies
-Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
File: download.jpg (64 KB, 758x758) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
64 KB, 758x758
>>55824553
kek
>>
1- Read Epictetus.
2- Follow what Epictetus say
3- There is no need for a 3rd lesson
>>
Love is universal
Nuance and critical thought is key
You must trust yourself before you can trust someone else
>>
>>55827119
also Christianity is a Jewish religion, It is the cause of all the worlds problems.
>>
1.Not
2.All
3.Muslims

:^)
>>
File: 1441601279464.jpg (10 KB, 229x192) Image search: [Google]
1441601279464.jpg
10 KB, 229x192
>>55824553
>>
File: Ancap_flag.png (5 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Ancap_flag.png
5 KB, 450x300
1: Defend your rights (i.e. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED)
2: Respect others' rights
3: Ask questions
>>
> Goal accomplishment
We set our goals and accomplish them, be they academic, physical,social or emotional
> self respect
Standing up for yourself, inspecting your ego and bias, understanding who you are in terms of your reaction to the world and your social setting. And hopefully the self respect needed to not have casual sex.
> resourcefulness
No opportunity will EVER present itself twice. Strike quickly with out thinking. Success is where preparation and opportunity meet. Use the resources around you to your benefit - people, enemies and friends all give gifts.
>>
My dad (who raised me alone) never prohibited me from doing things or forced me to do anything. He just laughed at typical consumerist millennial lifestyles, and when I asked him why, he'd give me really good reasons why they're stupid. I never felt the need to rebel against him because I agreed with him and look up to him.

We'd sit around watching TV and he'd ask me what tricks commercials are trying to use to get you to buy things. That's how I'm going to raise my kids.
>>
File: tea set.jpg (53 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
tea set.jpg
53 KB, 500x300
>>55823737
Can't summarize them in one word, but here goes:

1. The "tfwnogf" for many males is not the desire to fuck a hole; its the desire to be loved unconditionally.
2. No matter what, family is there to unconditionally love you
3. There are people born several talents, and people born with no talents; none of this matters. The only thing that matters is "would the 8-year-old you be proud of the current you?" As in, self-actualization should be the number one driving goal in your life.

and one more because I'm not skilled with my vocabulary:
4. Moderation in all things.
>>
File: peace.jpg (10 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
10 KB, 247x204
>>55827343
>screencap from Unteralterbach
SWEDEN, YES
MOHAMMED WILLS IT
>>
>>55823737
1. You will encounter dickheads your entire, no matter what you do

2. Keep good friendships, but remember the less friends you have the less bullshit you have to put up with.

3. No one gives a shit if you succeed or fail if it does not affect them
>>
>>55827344
As a fellow AnCap, I actually do not plan to give my children a particularly political upbringing. I feel that prioritizing rational thought until they can hold a proper conversation about politics seems like a more moral idea. Indoctrination, no matter how benevolent it may seem, does constitute coercion.
>>
Niggers and jews=bad news
>>
>>55823737
Never get wrapped up in unchecked sensationalist bullshit that appeals to your emotions.

There are a lot of weird fucking people in this world. They'll start coming to you slowly and trying to act like they're normal and that you should behave like them. They aren't people you should consider your friends or buddies, and don't let them trick you into thinking that they are.

I'm not worried about the world outright telling you our religion is wrong. That's going to happen, but I'm more worried about something else. They're going to make it seem superfluous. They're not always going to act like it's not necessarily a BAD thing, (though sometimes they will) but that it's not relevant and it's only an option that doesn't really matter, or that you're strange for believing with any real fervor or effort. They aren't going to smack God out of you; they want to slowly erode Him away and pretend He was never there in the first place. He is.
>>
Just don't be an asshole. But when someone is an ass to you then treat them the same.

Negatively judging someone can save you a bad situation.

If someone or something offends you then just walk away from it.
>>
1. Free infa is important (also "piracy")
2. Don't take a word seriously from people.
3. Trust your gut
>>
File: 1446690490752.jpg (56 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1446690490752.jpg
56 KB, 251x251
Learn to be a loner, but also be able to make people like you.

Money over everything.

Never burn bridges with family.
>>
>>55827088
Eh, I had a pretty decent life thought out that more or less came true. Grandma paid for college and rent while my girl was Prego. And she was alrdy done with school, so she took a part time job until the kid started school. Then she went to college while I worked/parented.
>>55827005
I mean she knows how to google for definitions and probably other shit. I try to keep an eye out at home and limit internet on her phone. I'll be pretty fucked if she ever finds this place though...
>>
>Think for yourself, don't believe everything you see or read
>Be kind and polite to everyone you meet
>Never bend over for anyone
>>
>>55823737

>Respect your country
>Respect your family and friends
>Respect yourself.
>>
>>55827770
hi dad! :^)
>>
File: bingobongo.jpg (82 KB, 464x598) Image search: [Google]
bingobongo.jpg
82 KB, 464x598
1. It's
2. almost
3. 2016
>>
>>55823737
1: develop your own opinions, don't make assumptions, even if they're unpopular opinions, they're based off of your own experiences

2: take responsibility for your shortcomings and accept them, work hard to make that aspect of yourself better but don't sink into self pity

3: Be headstrong but open-minded. Always listen to what people have to say even if you know you'll disagree. Learning about the world from all aspects and perspectives is an important way to become a balanced and well rounded person
>>
1. People will pressure you into harmful things. Tell them to fuck off and remember who you are.
2. Everything I do is for your safety, and your parents are the only ones who will do this. Nobody else will.
3. Don't let the Marxists get to you. Watch for Reds in all things. You replace God and Nation with Stalin and Globalism, and you find your own surname.
>>
>>55827557
Good point. I intend to save the actual redpills for such a time as he or she starts reasoning about news and public policy, and I still want to make it clear that my opinions are not a mandate.

Still, I don't think instilling a respect for basic standards of human existence is brainwashing. And I haven't figured out how coercion-free parenting is supposed to work.
>yfw your child starts talking about "positive" rights
>>
>>55823737
critical thinking
courage to stand up for themselves
loyalty to family and community

I would add "the benefits of hard work" but I don't want to replace any of those.
So it's a good thing actually raising a child I'm not limited to 3 lessons.
>>55824642
>"Help them out" by giving them money, houses, etc.
That's not actual loyalty, that's just pandering.
True loyalty would be helping them get a job, or telling them to quit drugs.
If cutting them off is the only way then that is the way to help them and you're still putting family first.
We're not divorced single mother's in need of validation here, tough love is sometimes the only real love you can give.
>>
File: expoctus.png (93 KB, 289x212) Image search: [Google]
expoctus.png
93 KB, 289x212
>we nevr frget
>we nevr frgiv
>expoct us
>>
It's quite nice to see a thread like this and people with their minds in the right place.
>>
>don't get attached to any ideology (think for yourself)
>don't follow any moral codes
>don't follow the goals society wants you to follow (money, fame, looks, muscles), follow your own goals
>>
>>55823737
>Zoe Kimball then

Zoe Kimball now.

>juggalo eyebrows
>wingtip eyeliner
>>
1. Don't offend anyone
2. Don't speak in public places (see #1)
3. Date people of color to avoid being marginalized as a racist
>>
>>55824593

I thought /pol/ mostly bought into the hipster nu-male idea that only the New Testament mattered?
>>
>>55830860

I'm not sure why guys still think that this is something magical to witness. Young girls looks change all the time, due to age, or a variety of different factors such as makeup, and other shit I don't know too much about.
>>
>>55832093
it's an advertising/hobby hybrid
like guys and cars, but the car is their face
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.