[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made the happening jokes and all the memes when I heard about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: sad chat.jpg (23 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
sad chat.jpg
23 KB, 500x259
I made the happening jokes and all the memes when I heard about it, and I started talking about who's to blame and who we need to kill, but it's starting to sink in now.

Those people died. 132 people, and the number will probably rise, just murdered in on a weekend night while enjoying themselves.

They did nothing, and they just got killed. They probably didn't even consider that this night might be their last one. The only reason they were killed was because they lived in the city that symbolizes liberty and fraternity.

I am honestly starting to feel unironically sad.
>>
>>55822979
Who cares? The same thing and far worse things have happened a million times throughout the ages. And there will be an untold number of tragedies to come. That is reality. You either deal with it and accept it, or fight in vain against it and destroy yourself.

Your choice.
>>
>>55823177
It's my choice whether I feel sad about things? Really?
>>
>>55822979
Get a hold of yourself, dammit. Crying like a sissy isn't helpful, don't let emotion get in the way. It's time to get thinking strategy. What you going to do, Israel? We know you're not going to wimp out.
>>
>>55822979
That's what is scary. Europeans didn't need to live with the fear that they could be gunned down no matter where they were, and now they do.
And much worse than Americans, who had a big terrorists attack but then almost nothing, Europeans will know the enemy is all around them. They will know true fear.
>>
>>55823177
Well, you could take revenge on the people responsible.
>>
>>55822979
Well, you don't live in Europe so you won't really be affected.
>>
If you really felt sorry for them you would renounce any association with the two religions orchestrating mass white-genocide. Islam and Judaism.
>>
File: 1446968305688.jpg (130 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1446968305688.jpg
130 KB, 960x639
Man up. Its too late for emotions we have to fight.
>>
File: migrant12.jpg (88 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
migrant12.jpg
88 KB, 1024x768
>>55823726
>42% of French muslims ever justified suicide bombing
>16% of French people support ISIS

CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>55823757
You're Eurokekolds. All that you're going to do is blame America again and hold a few progressive peace rallies.
>>
>>55823917
JIDF shedding those crocodile tears.
>>
>>55822979
Don't feel bad, French people don't even consider Jews to be human. When the Jews were murdered in France no one gave a fuck. They just keep laughing at Dieudonne Holocaust jokes and letting kebab in.

Very little sympathy.
>>
>>55823177
Fatty, European security is a smoking ruin.

You think I want to spend my remaining years looking over my shoulder if I fancy getting shitfaced in Paris? No. Somebody has to pay, and soon.

That picture in the theater = WAR, and if we don't get it, politicos will pay.
>>
>>55822979

Meh, who gives a shit?

This is the equivalent of someone smoking 6 packs a day and then someone else is supposed to feel sad when the smoker gets lung cancer.

Fuck the Eurocukks, they invited the mudshits, now they're finally seeing just who they're dealing with.
>>
File: Stalin is Pretty.gif (2 MB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
Stalin is Pretty.gif
2 MB, 400x299
>>55823672
>>55822979
op...was not fag...
>><3
>>
>>55824152
Bullshit.

More like Eurokekolds will pressure America to put boots on the ground and if things go wrong a few years down the line, they can point their smug fingers at us and curse America (again).

Fuck off you faggots. I hope ISIS detonates a nuke next time. Maybe it'll wake you from you progressive, sissy slumber.
>>
>>55823984
That's the worst part, look at the thread with the British petition, the entirity of London has less votes than Bumfuck Nowhere - Wales. Muslims already are significantly demographicaly, they can shift elections and mainstrem views by their push alone.
Not all is lost though, eventually the differences will grow into a us vs them scenario, but this removes the possibility of peaceful resolution.
>>
>>55824152
Good. Europe's difficulty is Britain's opportunity. The EU is finished now, and this is in Britain's longer term interests. The Europeans and muslims will spend the next few years fighting each other. Again, two of our enemies fighting each other can only be good news.
>>
>>55824316
Mate this would all be happening exactly the same way in America if it was more convenient for the "refugees" to get there. Don't act like the US hasn't gone soft.
>>
File: 1447607923035.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447607923035.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
>>55824316
Nobody is going to be cursing anybody, relax m8. Best case scenario, Nato is going to war, Russia has no objections with IS getting glassed and everybody will be happy.
>>
>>55823177

Found the pussy pessimist everyone
>>
File: HONHONHON.jpg (26 KB, 433x489) Image search: [Google]
HONHONHON.jpg
26 KB, 433x489
>>55822979
>feeling sad about smelly little french nigger
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.