[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
atheism is the ideology of peace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: fingolian.png (127 KB, 323x343) Image search: [Google]
fingolian.png
127 KB, 323x343
atheism is the ideology of peace
>>
>>55821873
ehh

atheists are ok in the sense that they spread libertarianism and hate tyrannical governments but atheists have to be controlled so they don't spread their degeneracy (fags, traps, abortions, etc)
>>
>>55821873
But we are.

There will be peace when humanity is extinct.

All will be bathed in Atoms bathing glow in the great divide.
>>
Exactly, peace at all cost, even if it means giving up your nation to migrant hordes.
>>
>>55822859
Just turned off Fallout 4 and now I see this
>>
>>55821873
Pekka-Eric Auvinen is our prophet!

Pekka-Eric Auvinen was a perfect example of an honest, just, merciful, compassionate, truthful, and brave human being. Though he was a man, he was far removed from all evil characteristics and strove solely for the sake of Massage. Moreover, in all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of Columbine.
>>
>>55821873
Atheism is the ideology of reason, but like any ideology, there are bad elements who misinterpret it and abuse it to do evil.
>>
>>55821873
Atheism is the root of all evil. Most self-entitled religious people are actually atheist. ISIS fags are atheists.
>>
File: Pekka-Eric+Auvinen.jpg (18 KB, 480x249) Image search: [Google]
Pekka-Eric+Auvinen.jpg
18 KB, 480x249
Today, Pekka-Eric lives in happiness. Do you want to be happy like Pekka-Eric? You know what to do.
>>
>>55821873
Agreed, no terrorist act or war was ever waged in the name of atheism. However countless others have been in the names of religion. When you have a "higher power", you can then justify inhumane acts for that cause.
>>
TEH FINNISHER
>>
>atheism
>ideology
>>
>>55821873
Peace is the problem we should be driving the muds to the sea. And make them fuck off to whatever shit hole they came from.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwYsuuqkWQc
PEKKA-EERIICCCCC
>>
>>55821873
Autism is the ideology of peace.
>>
Atheism is the ideology that somehow, despite faith (no matter how foolish) having been a crucial component of mankind's development for hundreds of thousands of years including points in time where we were close to utter annihilation due to the fragility of our species, it is possible to know that a world without faith is somehow superior to one with it.

See: Chesteron's parable of the fence.

Religion is, in general, nonsense and wishful thinking. However, mankind evolved with the need to hold nonsense and wishful thinking close to our hearts. In the absence of an established and time tested collection of nonsense and wishful thinking which has proven over time to permit the flourishing and prosperity of nations, people will cling to any faith that comes their way.

No matter how insane and inimical to life, liberty, and reason.
>>
>>55822761
I'm an atheist but I also hate traps and fags
>>
>>55821873
all religions are the religions of peace as long as everyone believes and adheres to their rules.
>>
>>55823404
>Agreed, no terrorist act or war was ever waged in the name of atheism

No, but most evil acts are caused becaause of atheism, namely because of the lack of belief in the immortality of the soul, the belief in a fair and universal judgement, in the fact that all humans souls are parts of a one big whole, lack of belief that there is hope, there is purpose, there is order.
>>
>>55822761

>I'm 15.
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 1248x1553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 1248x1553
>>55823095
>>
File: 1442807714341.jpg (865 KB, 713x1023) Image search: [Google]
1442807714341.jpg
865 KB, 713x1023
>>55823802
>I'm mad

If I was 15 then I would have sentiments similar to yours since those are the ones that are hip, trendy and being taught in school nowadays
>>
>>55823802
>>55823931
wrecked
>>
>>55821873
>implying that all this shit in europe is not because europeans overrate humanity
This guy on the pic is fucken right. Humanity is overrated. There should be no humanity to unhumans such as terrorist. Also, we should use collective blame sometimes, for example, we should blame all muslims in terrorism. Yes, this is unhumanity and injustice, but it's the inly way to solve some problems.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.