[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING: WWIII IMMANENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Good luck to all participants (except the goatfuckers)
>>
>>55821104
their shit fuckery site has no source. I'll pass.
>>
Oh shit, THE SuperStation95? HAPPENING CONFIRMED!
>>
you also spelled imminent wrong fucking burgerclap
>>
>>55821104
Gonna have fun being drafted. I get to complete my lifelong dream of killing shitskins! :'D :D
>>
>>55821104

The Immanence.
>>
>>55821104
BREAKING: IT'S NOTHING
>>
>>55821104
Looks fake
>>
Unlikely but it would be entertaining if it happened, if only to see the apologists piss themselves in frustration.
>>
Hello, I am NATO. I would like to let everyone know that SuperStation95 is a legit source of NATO news.

Signed,

NATO

t. NATO
>>
>>55822535
Thanks NATO. I'm also NATO and want to say it's true.

Signed,

NATO

t. NATO NATOEZ
>>
I wouldn't mind being drafted to fight ISIS but I just know I'd be one of the ones that got captured in the first battle and tortured to death on video

It would be embarassing for my family tbqh
>>
i wonder if that would mean nato would bomb french and german buildings that have muslims or if they would just use it as a excuse to bomb syrian government buildings.

dont think russia would be to pleased with europe and they might take poland up on their offer. for those that didnt get the memo if germany or the eu in general try anything because they dont want any "refugees" they become part of russia
>>
Doesnt ISIS hides in a desert?
why dont they just nuke the shit out of that desert?
other than a few scopions nothing of value would be lost
>>
>>55822340

stfu italy
>>
File: 1433364261455.jpg (20 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1433364261455.jpg
20 KB, 400x267
>>55823116
>i'm sharing a country with people this dumb and uninformed

No fucking wonder the college lefties are in charge over here.
>>
>>55821104
Good, that dumbass Trudeau pulled our jets out of Syria. Now Canada will be forced to at least provide support.
>>
>>55822278
stfu Ireland
>>
Weird how all this decides to happen right when I am about to sign up with the Navy or Marines considering my ASVAB score.
>>
>>55821104
America is behind the attacks in Paris. Now they will all gather to attack "ISIS" and while on it they will remove based Asad. Russia can't stand in their way, because defeating ISIS in the name of the greater good. And as we know Russia is defending Asad only because of the pipelines. The kikes won.
>>
File: 1446634025507.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1446634025507.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
hello ?
>>
>>55822726
> Captured
Nigger the fight would be completely one sided.
The combined might of USA, Russia, China, and allies is unstoppable.
It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
Complete decimation. Flawless Victory.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.