[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time is right to ‘wipe out’ ISIS, says Rotterdam’s Muslim mayor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: beheaded sikh.jpg (27 KB, 544x586) Image search: [Google]
beheaded sikh.jpg
27 KB, 544x586
>‘I am no military strategist, but as a manager I say ‘it is time to wipe out the 40,000 to 50,000 people who have joined ISIS,’ he told broadcaster Nos.

>Aboutaleb, himself a Muslim, is known for his outspoken stance on radical Islam. In November he broke with the Labour party line and said Dutch nationals who have decided they want to travel to Syria to join Islamic militias should be allowed to go but should be banned from coming back to the Netherlands.

>‘I want to make sure those who are considering going to Syria know exactly what is at risk,’ Aboutaleb told the AD. ‘If you think this society is depraved, then go. But there is no way back. Hand over your passport and risk getting bombed.’

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/11/time-is-right-to-wipe-out-isis-says-rotterdams-muslim-mayor/

What do you think, /pol/? Is this Muslim mayor right?
>>
He's the same guy who told Muslims in Europe that if they don't like free speech, then they need to fuck off back where they came from.

Based.
>>
>he broke with the Labour party line
wat
That's the most kekold thing I've ever read
>>
He's pretty spot-on sometimes. Great speaker as well.
>>
>>55820042
>Yes goys, go fight another war in the Middle East, we'll be back here at "home" supporting you hehe.
>>
>>55820191
So what is the party line I wonder?
I
>>
>>55820042
>rotterdam
>the town where 1400 children got raped by pakis
Colour me surprised
>>
>>55820660
The implication is that the party line is to allow people who've left to fight with Islamic militias in Syria to return with no consequence
>>
>>55820042
The only reason he's a mayor of Rotterdam is 'cause Labour won local elections and Labour chose a muslim to spite the rest of the country.
He wasn't actually chosen by the people, only by Labour.

Kind of backfired on them considering he speaks out against muslims more than our conservative PM.
>>
>>55820042
The fact that you're trying to use this "Muslim mayor" as an example only proves that the rule exists.
Find out what "the exception that confirms the rule" means.
>>
>>55820682

Well meme'd
>>
File: 1432217150648.jpg (184 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1432217150648.jpg
184 KB, 500x720
>>55820682
Rotterdam is a port town in the Netherlands
You're thinking of the British caliphate of Rotherham. I'm reporting you to the unacceptable behavior team for this, please hand them your spoons and plastic knives before we have to write a letter of deep concern.
>>
>>55820682
I hope your baiting, if not your ignorance is showing.
>>
Most muslims would see him as an apostate, however he might be safe because he is still a muslim mayor, so they'd rather have a liberal muslim as mayor than an infidel.

However, it is better that he leave islam if he wants any respect/trust from me.
>>
>>55820042
This is what is needed. More Muslim introspection. Every time some Muslim kills people in the name of Islam you get a bunch of white people going on Twitter or Facebook or whatever, saying "Oh it's not all Muslims! Islam means peace!" We don't need that. We need other Muslims telling the radicals that they're making them look bad.

We need it so that every time a Muslim picks up a Koran and an AK, another Muslim slaps his hands and says "What the hell is wrong with you?"
>>
>>55821476
Or we need muslim communities getting together and outing known terrorists.
>>
>>55821476
This.
The problem is that they don't. In fact the only comments I've heard from Muslim social media is ones praising the attacks, hoping they'd multiply a 100-fold, and soon "westerners will bow at our feet".
>These from Swedish Muslims
>>
>>55820042
I think what we really should be asking ourselves is what Brian Boitano would do in our shoes
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
He may want to get rid of ISIS but he doesn't want to get rid of every single mosque in europe.

He is pro white genocide, and probably just doing it for PR.
Or maybe even worse, has actually bought into the lies that islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>55821808
What a shock, they're just free-loaders.
>>
>>55820152
I support that dude
>>
>>55821476
>saying "Oh it's not all Muslims! Islam means peace!" We don't need that. We need other Muslims telling the radicals that they're making them look bad.
muslims in western do that too
>>
>>55820810

This is in fact policy. We supposedly monitor people who came back from fighting in Syria, but we don't incarcerate them.

Any sane country would execute them on the spot...
>>
>>55820682
I know this is probably bait but it's Rotterham, which was in the UK
>>
>>55820042
>Rotterdam’s Muslim mayor
>Muslim mayor

Wait what.. They elected a muslim mayor? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
T O P C U C K S
O
P
C
U
C
K
S
>>
>>55820042
>40,000 to 50,000
why is anyone still trying to convince us that a Trillion Dollar War Machine (USA) + Putin + UN cannot take out this rather small army in one hour?
>>
>>55823152
>Rotterham
Erm no it was Rotherham*
>>
>>55823309
We had a Muslim leader of the Tower Hamlets borough.

He was sacked though because of corruption and that.
>>
>>55823526
What's Sadiq Khan like?
>>
>>55823526
>He was sacked though because of corruption and that.
So.. not for beheading infidels?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.