[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >not being black in America It's great. I live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 6ZSxeEJ.jpg (25 KB, 499x512) Image search: [Google]
6ZSxeEJ.jpg
25 KB, 499x512
>2015
>not being black in America
It's great. I live in Texas walking around with my white gf everyday knowing people look an get so fucking mad. I take pride in knowing I can make someone mad just by walking near them. It's like the internet but irl.
>>
>2015
>being black
>>
I don't envy niggers.
>>
>>55819621
Nice meme m8
>>
>>55819726
:^)
>>
>>55819472
Don't fall for this bait /pol/
>>
>>55819472
Black guy here. Currently in public with white gf. Southeast. Suck me pol
>>
File: 1302587249992.jpg (161 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
1302587249992.jpg
161 KB, 355x500
>>55819472
>>55820720
>Own women are so disgusting absolutely no one wants to date them, think that's somehow a burn on other races.
>>
>>55819472
Fuck you. I know this is bait; I know this is mostly likely a white person trying to stir up this board for a laugh, but I can't stand people like this. This pervasive "fuck whitey" attitude is why it is so hard for blacks like me to exist. You fuck up almost every conceivable thing: public transport, college/academia, lines at grocery stores, etc. -- it's all the same to you, because of some strange sense of entitlement that you have. I just want to be able to exist and be judged by my merits, and this isn't going to be the usual complaints of racism but the "soft discrimination" that liberals pull. You know how annoying it is to be told that you're "smart for a black guy," it's insulting and I don't appreciate those sentiments. Such thoughts have permeated black consciousness while the Jewish media has completely convinced my people that being a complete ape is the natural state of things. I wish I could immigrate freely to some other country (preferably Poland) or travel but being an American Negro carries connotations that transcend our physical borders; and for some awful reason, we have allowed this to happen. My grandmother shakes her head in disgust at what blacks have become -- perhaps degeneration is in our genome after all? All I know, is that my skin color is forever associated with degeneracy and that may be enough for me to get beat up in some countries. So, fuck you.
>>
>>55821560
Dude you overthink shit too much.
>>
>>55821560
Fabulous pasta
>>
>>55819472
idgaf about racemixing if it isn't pushed by the media as a tool to breed us out, idk if you love her that's great

i have a white gf too and planning on having beautiful white kids
>>
>>55821865
this
>>
>>55821953
Media? Are you so weak to believe the shit others spit on yo.. wait, forget it, you are probably right winger, by definition you must be like that.
>>
File: 1442968591814.png (53 KB, 169x168) Image search: [Google]
1442968591814.png
53 KB, 169x168
>>55819472
That feel when you will never wak through doors with Mc Ride.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.