[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3 might be on its way >France says will wage merciless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
WW3 might be on its way

>France says will wage merciless war against ISIS
>USA Says will help
>Russia says will help
>England says will help
>Canada will help
>China says it will help fight
Is it finally happening? Will ISIS be what brings our countries together and compromise our differences?
>>
>>55819172
They say IS but do they mean nationbuilding in Syria? Be on your guard. Open involvement in MENA usually does not mean going after the "terrorists".
>>
>something actually good for the benefit of everyone worldwide happens

yeah nah
>>
File: 14451141026530.jpg (87 KB, 853x895) Image search: [Google]
14451141026530.jpg
87 KB, 853x895
>>55819172
>France says will wage merciless war against ISIS
>France
>merciless war
topshelf
also
>Russia says will help
No can do.
My state dont force on troops
>i die for israel.
>>
>>55819172
>bombing a bunch of camel fucking peasants in third world countries
>world war
>>
one day edgy kids will spam image boards "ISIS did nothing wrong!" P
>>
>>55819172

Yes. The answer is yes. Islam is shit tier.
>>
>>55819678
we already have the 'why aren't you muslim?' threads
>>
File: canadaisnext.jpg (221 KB, 720x380) Image search: [Google]
canadaisnext.jpg
221 KB, 720x380
> canada will help
>>
>>55819799
BEHEADINGS NEVER HAPPENED!
>>
>>55819172
>>France says will wage merciless war against ISIS
>>USA Says will help
>>Russia says will help
>>England says will help
>>Canada will help
>>China says it will help fight
This is Jewish menace bringing the powers together to form a one world government in response to the other menace which they created, trained, funded and armed via the US military: ISIS

It could not be any more obvious.
>>
>>55819331
This. The US and Europe pretty much want Assad gone while China and Russia want Assad to stay. You can bet the US and Europe are using this as a way to get boots on the ground to ultimately fight Assad.
>>
But they can't pin-point ISIS, ISIS is everywhere.
>>
>>55820404

Powerfull analysis.

>> Kikes kiking us
>>
i don't doubt they all together have capacity but seems to me its not urgent problem for these countries at moment it seems they just like idea of destroying them but who will they use as scapegoat afterwords for their collective problems.
>>
>>55819601
excuse me, are you laughing about the french president saying he will wage a merciless war?

where were the Russian pussies when France marched into russia? France won every battle against your slavic race, without the winter they would have essentially marched in and marched out.

Anglo saxons meme everything. They meme the germans being anal stoic nazi types, french being surrenderers because of the collaborators in the government during ww2, and they meme your asses as being untakeable. Slaves are shit who have no glory in war.
>>
File: hilarious.jpg (27 KB, 285x270) Image search: [Google]
hilarious.jpg
27 KB, 285x270
>>55819172
>england will help
>>
>implying the attack in paris wasn't a false flag to intensify the war in Syria and take out Assad
>>
File: 1444326618153.jpg (8 KB, 208x233) Image search: [Google]
1444326618153.jpg
8 KB, 208x233
>>55819172

I guess Islam is the religion of peace, all these countries putting aside their differences and coming together to kill Arabs.
>>
>>55822220
Napoleon's march into Russia was what lost him the whole Empire.
>>
>>55819172
We need to fight the enemy within first.
>>
>>55819172
World Wars have super powers on both sides, not a ragtag fuckhead bunch of stone age mudshits that literally everyone hates.
>>
>>55822306
>Singling us out every time because of your petty issues.

Die.
>>
File: why cant we be friends.jpg (744 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
why cant we be friends.jpg
744 KB, 1000x1414
>>55819172
spoiler warning
nothing will happen
keks will be keks and Russia, US stand-off will only intensify
>>
>>55822665
underrated post
>>
they could kill whole isis in syria in less than a month
>>
>>55819172
how's russia and us going to help when they're busy fighting each other?
>>
>>55819172
World War 3 will happen in 2020 timeframe.

Bank on it.
>>
File: Nosewash.gif (2 MB, 261x238) Image search: [Google]
Nosewash.gif
2 MB, 261x238
>Entire planet curbstomping ISIS
>WW3
>>
>>55822665
ayy this
>>
>>55822220
Personally, I hate the french because they killed all of their smart people because anyone with glasses had to eradicated for some reason. France would probably have their own popular car brand by now if that didn't happen.
>>
>>55822220
Look up Smolensk and Borodino. Russians were the only people in Europe able to make a stand against Napoleon. And that despite being outnumbered.
>>
/pol/ you promised me a WW3 every year since we met, yet you failed to deliver each time.
So many blue balls were had because of you, please don't disappoint me again.

I love you /pol/ but you're such a baka sometimes.
>>
>>55819172
that doesn't sound like a world war, it sounds like a slaughter
though whats probably likely to happen is France, US, England, and Canada will end up rotting from the inside due to leftist and Muslims
>>
https://vimeo.com/145778731

Fuck mudskins.
>>
>>55819911
>Poo in loo doesn't have door
kek
>>
China will 'help' indeed.
BTW how long do you think it takes to learn basic Mandarin?
>>
>>55823071
>the safe word is baguette
Ok that got me
>>
>>55823259
Longer than China will remain relevant.
>>
>>55822521
that's not the point, dense anglo

winter took his army, not the Slavs who lost every battle.
>>
>>55823353
why is that?
>>
>>55819172
from al qaeda to ISIS, the US's clever creations
>>
>>55819172

France is making the argument that this Friday the 13th attack was "an act of war."

If they don't back down from that, if the French make that label stick, we are, indeed, talking about all of NATO going all in on eliminating DAESH.

Russia just wants to try to remain relevant .... and prop up Assad long enough to keep the port and get some of that sweet, sweet oil. If Russia wants to help, they can get the fuck out of Syria, Crimea and all of Ukraine and start taking care of their own problems in Russia.

China kind of surprises me. I have grave doubts that China gives a fuck about Syria or DAESH or whatever. I think they will use involvement to further other agendas regionally and domestically ... pretty much what Russia is doing.

World War III level?

No more than the 2003 invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. In fact, even less so. I think we'll see a strong coalition of major military intervention. Europe has a lot of incentive to crush the conflict in Syria so it can send all the asylum seekers home.

WW III would imply major coalitions opposing each other of similar strength, and there just isn't going to be any coalition of DAESH-lovers coming together to attack France for having one of its cities shot up by a bunch of camel fucking pedophiles.
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
If ISIS had access to nukes, I'd be impressed.

But meh.
>>
>>55822832
There will be inevitable tension between the West and Russia when they argue over how Syria should look like in the aftermath

I'm just looking forward to the dank memes
>>
>>55823584
China cares a lot about Muslims shitting up their shit, their muslim predominant provinces are kept in tight leashes.
>>
>When this war starts, it will be mostly native white males that go out to fight and die for their country while our women are raped and gangbanged by the ragheads and shitskins

Fuck this gay earth. If these "refugees" and "immigrants" are going to be a part of our countries, the men had damn well better be forced to enlist just like we will. If they're going to try and coexist with us they should also be the ones fighting.
>>
>>55823584

it's what happens afterwards that's a problem
>>
>>55819172
Would it even be considered a war? It seems more like it will just ve a slaughter
>>
>the whole world vs 50,000 ragtag edgelords
Seems too easy to me. Almost as if it was planned this way. We'll wipe them out and then all the leaders and people of the world will integrate more muslims into their countries to show their tolerance.
>>
File: 1447342855339.jpg (24 KB, 227x224) Image search: [Google]
1447342855339.jpg
24 KB, 227x224
If you call that a world war, then the bombing of Serbia in 1999 was also a WW.
Almost every single country that was involved then will be involved now.
>>
When will you see the countries are a trick. We are all one people, we are all oppressed and live as slave cattle for the powers that be. They use nationality differences, religious differences, political differences to divide us and easily conquer us. There is no unity when it's against an enemy. All this anti-muslim propaganda is just to create more fear and separation among the people. How will you feel now when you walk past a brown skinned man with different clothes in the street? Your mind will go to fear and hate, he will pick up on your feelings and react accordingly.
The ruling elite want nothing more than to see the whole world divided and warring with eachother, it's the perfect excuse to enact any law they see fit and you think they'll remove those laws after peace is achieved? No they will say to avoid further problems the laws must stay, children will be born into a world of full control and domination by the powers that be and won't even question it.
They're lining you up and it all starts with a mindset. If you join together with everyone and find strength together you can win. Jesus laid it out. Love your neighbor, turn the other cheek, fix your own problems before you attempt to fix others etc. Read the gospels and listen! This is a cusp.
>>
File: 14455116699960.jpg (46 KB, 441x442) Image search: [Google]
14455116699960.jpg
46 KB, 441x442
>>55822220
>excuse me, are you laughing about the french president saying he will wage a merciless war?
>niggers adoring spreg france =\= Napoleon France
is that a bait?

>where were the Russian pussies when France marched into russia?
Raping and looting Paris two years after
>France won every battle against your slavic race, without the winter they would have essentially marched in and marched out.
>cant even won against Germans
>won against slavs
Top kek
>>
>>55819172
Nothing will happen and France will do shit except shrieking mon dieu everytime it hears a firecracker. You heard it here first.
>>
>>55822875
I actually really liked the Citroën BX we had the gti version as a family car it had a bunch of silly features.
>>
>>55822665
this

it's called "the war on terror"
>>
>>55825016
nigger ISIS attacked the stadium for bombing their anuses so much
>>
>>55823918
Any us citizen that is male is forced for the draft.
>>
>tfw isis successfully inspires a deeper hatred towards islam in the western world to the point where an overly drastic measure is taken (ex. nuking mecca) which ultimately justifies almost every single muslim in the world (including good ones) joining together to bring down western civilization and those who side with them, starting the most violent era in recent history, if not, of all time

brendan_frasier_haircut_tears_in_eyes.jpg
>>
>>55825258
> one airstrike in September
> so much
France was attacked because it was an easy target (brimming with nigger and sandnigger underground terrorists) and because they knew it would cause a big reaction with all the 14 year old white girls sobbing about muh Paris muh city of gay.
>>
>>55819172
not gonna happen it's to late
>Russia wants the destabilization of Europe
>France, Germany irrelevant due political correction
>USA wants the destabilization of Middle East and Russia
>Turkey wants more muslims in Europe and Russia
>China wants weaker Russia, USA and Europe
>Canada irrelevant
>>
>>55825016
>mon dieu
>>
>>55825780
>USA wants the destabilization of Middle East and Russia
And Europe.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.