[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 2017 > Bloodright citizenship > 0 benefits for strangers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-11-15-19-29-59.png (238 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-15-19-29-59.png
238 KB, 540x960
> 2017
> Bloodright citizenship
> 0 benefits for strangers
> death pen
> citizenship removal for unintegrated sandniggers and nigro

LE PEN Yussss
>>
>>55818189
>> Bloodright citizenship
Not really sure about this since she considers a french identity card carrying Muslim as a regular French so...
>>
I'd give her my Le Pen, if you get my meaning.
>>
File: 3fa.jpg (104 KB, 809x497) Image search: [Google]
3fa.jpg
104 KB, 809x497
>Farage will never be as based as Le Pen
>>
File: 1437293195314.jpg (52 KB, 570x313) Image search: [Google]
1437293195314.jpg
52 KB, 570x313
>>55818189
you're a big frenchman
>>
>>55818189

She seems to be quite the efficient rabble-rouser. The French have always been susceptible to a bit of demagoguery.
>>
>>55818420
are shitting me?
>>
>>55819273
Nope, at least that's what she's saying when asked about it by journalists. And she'll only deport criminals.

Her fanboys will say: it's only to honeypot the electors but I don't see how she'll effectively rule a country (which is already full of people that hate her) by getting elected with such a big lie.

When frenchfags on /pol/ say they are voting for her as a lesser evil, it's not just for being edgy.
>>
>>55819273
She also said that the "great replacement" (substitution of population) is a conspitard point of view. She says that she believe in assimilation.

>tfw our only hope is a retard
>>
>>55820222
>>55820368

wth... if "France for the French" is not her MO, what's her whole point then?
>>
>>55820856
You know, France is going to assimilate the Arabs with laicité and patriotism, it's the old republican BS that made sense when we were an actual power that deserve respect but not anymore, even if they were far less.

She fires anyone in her party that is too "extreme", for instance the guy that directed the youth movement of the FN got sacked and replaced by a fag that considers that French people can be "Muslim, Jewish, Atheist, ginger, blond or green with blue dots".
>>
Goddammit you idiots, vote Front National.
All your prissy nitpickings are answered here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Ej5NxEyDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laXV_LWM9iA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7rbzTDajp0

Extract from the FN website
"Suppression du droit du sol et réforme en profondeur du code de la nationalité française afin que l’acquisition de la nationalité ne soit plus une simple formalité administrative : être français est un honneur."

"Suppression of the right of the soil and deep reform of the code of french nationality so the acquisition of nationality will not be a simple administrative formality any longer, being french is an honor."

(yes suppression of right of soil doesn't mean right of blood)
>>
>>55818189

>trusting a woman in charge

not even once desu
>>
>>55821677
if you're talking about Julien Rochedy, he left the FNJ to work for the FN on developping ideas, but left the FN of his own accord after having noticed everything was locked for 2017 and being wary of Philippot's fanclub.
>>
>>55818189
Marine is my home girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p48QhNQTR7Y

Montjoie!
>>
Marine as president
Marion as prime minister

r8
>>
Based
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.