[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the blax hate murica so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1243131513531551.png (48 KB, 658x356) Image search: [Google]
1243131513531551.png
48 KB, 658x356
Why do the blax hate murica so much?
>>
>>55817840
low cognitive ability
>>
>>55817840
Don't be so racist you whitey.
>>
She loves fat, white dick though.
>>
>>55817840
fagets like you
>>
And she continued: 'Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma—that’s really America.'
This isn't the first time Azealia has hit out at something she disliked, with her infamous Twitter rants seeing her attack everything from white Australian rapper Iggy Azalea to gay men and the descendants of slave owners.
She defended her strong opinions in the article, saying that a a young black woman she was labelled 'angry' as a way of dismissing her views.
'It’s always about race,' insisted the Broke With Expensive Taste singer. 'Lorde [the white New Zealand singer] can run her mouth and talk s*** about all these other b*****es, but y’all aren’t saying she’s angry.
'If I have something to say, I get pushed into the corner..y’all mother****ers still owe me reparations! That’s why it’s still about race.
'Really, the generational effects of Jim Crow and poverty linger on. As long as I have my money, I’m getting the f*** out of here and I’m gonna leave y’all to your own devices.'
>>
Send the black bitch back to the deepest corners of Africa.

or better yet, to ISIS.
>>
And even her devoted fans didn't escape Azealia's attack, as the hip hop star described how 'my little white fans' question her belief that the descendants of former slaves should be financially compensated.
'Well, you got handed down your grandfather’s estate and you got to keep your grandmother’s diamonds and pearls and sh**,' she explained.
'I get upset when people are like, ‘Why don’t you just make music?’ What would happen if I couldn’t sing? Then I’d just be another black b***h to y’all. It’s really f***ing annoying.
'Black people need reparations for building this country, and we deserve way more f***ing credit and respect.'
>>
>>55817840
March 16 anon when she said it and nobody gave a fuck.
I agree ship all the monkeys to niggerland maybe they would be happy then.
>>
Azealia had a difficult childhood, with her father dying when she was two. Relations were strained with her abusive mother, and at 14 she left home to live with an older sister.
By then the Harlem-born teen was attending the famed LaGuardia High School - upon which Fame was based - and appearing in off-Broadway musicals.
When her dreams of becoming an actress didn't materialise she focused on singing, writing her own hip-hop material.
And while Azealia didn't graduate from high school, she has strong opinions on what children learn in school.
'The history textbooks in the U.S. are the worst if you’re not white,' she told Playboy.
'Young black kids should have their own special curriculum that doesn’t start from the boat ride over from Africa. All you know as a black kid is we came over here on a boat, we didn’t have anything, and we still don’t have anything.
'But what was happening in Africa? What culture were we pulled away from? That information is vital to the survival of a young black soul.'
>>
>>55818092
Proofs?
>>
>>55818410
she's a successful female rapper.
>>
>>55818410
She has said it on her twitter you can look it up I didn't save it.

But here is her putting down Black men rappers.
>>
I couldn't imagine the outrage if some famous white dude went on a rant about hating poor, black, ghetto people.
>>
Don't care about the cunt. Playboy only published it since nobody buys their shit, just like every other media that sold out to this garbage because it gave them a 2 day ratings boost.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpsdmV8BKzQ

Hmmm. she doesn't seem very well adjusted. Who the fuck is she anyway? I've never heard of her.
>>
>>55817840

>insist on living in white country
>hate whites

Why doesn't she return to the bosom of her developed and superior people?
>>
inferiority complex
>>
>>55817840
So, have all the niggers move to Liberia if they hate it here so much. They contribute nothing to society. They'd fit right in back in Afrika.
>>
Somehow, this is not considered hate speech.
>>
File: IMG_3280.jpg (147 KB, 592x429) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3280.jpg
147 KB, 592x429
>>55817840
>>
>>55819201
>>55819282
Why don't you get it that it's better to be a nigger here then a nigger in niggerland.
There is no reason to move away when most of America let's them be niggers here anyways.
>>
>>55817840
Ironically she is racist herself.

Maybe she should go back to africa if she doesn't like it?
>>
File: untitled.png (10 KB, 576x108) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
10 KB, 576x108
>>55818410
>>55818924
>>
>>55819363
Probably because there is no such thing as hate speech in a society with free speech. I can go out and say all niggers should hang, and that's not hate speech either.
>>
Geeeett out
>>
>>55817840

>OP's pic

Literally, who?
>>
why not bring back segregation

give them some reparations for a hundred years, maybe you'll even save money.
>>
Jesus Christ, how is this any different than calling black people niggers and thugs with no parents?
>>
>>55819481
Oh, I get it. But quit complaining about white people being the problem in America when it's probably white people that write that bitches' checks.
>>
Hope someone kills this nigger
>>
>>55819797
It's not. But black people get a free pass in the US media.
>>
>>55817840
git out
>>
>>55819513
I thought you were just shitposting
>the memes are real
>>
>>55817840
same reasons rich kids hate their parents when they buy the wrong color iPhone. they are weak minded and coddled but like the rich kids like to pretend they are "hard" niggers are the pussiest of pussies... Richard Simmons could fuck one up one on one
>>
>>55817840
Fat white Americans.

Can you really fucking blame her?
>>
>>55817840
Typical sub-normal IQ nigger. Her mother physically and verbally abuses her, but the real evil is a "racist conservative white" who she's never even interacted with.
>>
>>55819513
She is probably a nasty freak in bed. She probably likes to be called a nigger and a slave while she gets fucked by white cock. I fucked this one black bitch who liked to tell me to fuck her slave pussy hahaha.
>>
File: trumps.jpg (70 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
trumps.jpg
70 KB, 780x438
>>55819282
>New scene from Fallout 4
>>
>>55820151

Blacks have a higher obesity rate than whites, FYI. Especially black women which have the highest in the country of all demographics.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.