[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ realize how culturally important /pol/ is right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
Does /pol/ realize how culturally important /pol/ is right now?

This board is a bastion of acceptable racism, anti-islam and anti-semitism in light of a world where critical thinking is being eroded by SJW's; this island - this small island of discourse on a dumb image board is changing people's minds inch by fucking inch, spreading videos and information, turning the tide against the multicultural propaganda.

In 100 years time - whether our fight is won or lost, they will say.. /pol/ was right.
>>
>>55817763
it takes true bravery to be the voice of reason in an age of madness...
>>
have we started the fire?
>>
>>55817763
small circle of retards agreeing with one another. if all you fagets died tomorrow no one would notice
>>
>>55817876
it takes true bravery to spew anonymous rage
>>
Aces High Motherfuckers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRmjXK45xUs
>>
File: 447-oh-u-mad.jpg (62 KB, 439x385) Image search: [Google]
447-oh-u-mad.jpg
62 KB, 439x385
>>55819463
>>55819544
>>
>/pol/
>important

Name one thing that /pol/ has ever accomplished besides crying about Jews and niggers on the internet.

The amount of underage retards here actually do more harm than good to the far right agenda.
>>
how influential and well known is this board? if you were to pick out 50 random people on the street how many do you think will have heard of /pol/?
>>
>>55817763
You are exactly right, OP

Damn shame Jewt fucked with this board so thoroughly before he left a broken, shamed cvck of a man
>>
>>55820025
If you were lucky 5 of them would have heard of 4chan
>>
>>55817876
it takes true bravery to anonymously shitpost
>>
>>55819830
We've promoted Trump and we're soreading anti-progressive propaganda. That's important, i think. If people dont know about opposing veiws, then they won't refuse things they don't like until the damage is done. We're helping to prevent cultural genocide.
>>
>>55817763
>We shall go on until the end
>We shall fight in France
>we shall fight on the tweets and tumblrs
>we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength online
> we shall defend our freedom, whatever the cost may be,
>we shall fight on the forums,
>we shall fight on the university grounds,
>we shall fight in the class rooms and in the safe spaces
>we shall fight in the halls
>we shall never surrender.
>>
>>55819463
If you died tomorrow, no one would notice you fat faggot. /pol/ to us is like safe asylum to sand nigger. Take your hardcore bullshit and blow it out your queer nigger loving asshole. Fuck you
>>
>>55819463
You literally just confirmed you're JDIF or something idiot
>>
>>55820712
>/pol/ declares war on safe spaces

Safe spaces are comitting suicide right now.
>>
File: 1315972104258.jpg (29 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
1315972104258.jpg
29 KB, 337x404
/pol/ is irrelevant to the world. This board hasn't accomplished anything. Reddit is WAY more fucking influential this days. The only thing you are good for is shitposting and raiding websites. /pol/ just a circlejerking board without any influence on the real world
>>
>>55820025
Not many, but most are on facebook, twitter and the likes. Most also visit a couple of news sites.

All we really need to do is get a few people talking/sharing our content, if it's good and draws normies in by using emotion then more and more watch it. Then it generates controversy when the lefties find out about it, they try to attack but fail.
>>
>>55819544
>implying Brits and Germans can't get arrested for posting here
>>
>>55817763
Wasn't Churchill the one who put Wahhabis in power in the Arabia in the first place?
>>
>>55819463
this
>>
>>55819830
>open gates video which is now going mainstream
>serveral protests in European countries (in my country at least)
>the support of Trump
>busting Hillary for election fraud
>>
>>55821480
+a lot of British petitions which I sign myself too
>>
>>55817763
ITT
delusional fagots who dont realize this is a contaiment board
>>
>>55821631
Good day to you, Ahmed
>>
>>55821433
>Wasn't Churchill the one who put Wahhabis in power in the Arabia in the first place?

No that was the Family of Saud
They were scared of the Whahhabi and gave them free reign as long as they kept the Saudis in charge
>>
File: jewsareugly.jpg (827 KB, 1000x1091) Image search: [Google]
jewsareugly.jpg
827 KB, 1000x1091
>>55821433

fuck off kike scum. you're not welcome here.
>>
So when is it going to kick off in the UK? do we have to wait for the attack to come to start burning mosques and racial attacks or will it happen pre-emptively , i think once one person has lit the fuse with maybe a mosque burning other people will follow suit , the liberals have destroyed our pride , we are afraid to hate these people as we fear being labelled a racist , we need to learn to love to hate again
>>
>>55821631
How does that contradict his post ?
It's true a lot of /pol/ related or /pol/ produced content is having some success on the normie internet for a few months, now.
>>
>>55817763
I'm supposedly related to that man
>>
The Eternal Anglo, former owner of most of the territories known to man, minion of the hateful jew, initiator of the ignorant fatmen of North America, SPEAKETH...
>>
>>55819569
i'd forgotten how good that song is
>>
>>55822112
he wouldn't be pleased with the fact that you're browsing a site where the majority of people think Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>55817876
From behind your keyboards, so no one knows who you are

>Finished That For You
>>
File: 1427765390768.jpg (25 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
1427765390768.jpg
25 KB, 490x313
whatever the outcome, YOU reading this in a hundred years... DONT TRUST THE ANGLOS! NEVER EVER
>>
>>55817763
>In 100 years time - whether our fight is won or lost, they will say.. /pol/ was right.
they will say "Allahu Ackbar" if we lose
>>
>>55822112
>I'm supposedly related to that man
>he wouldn't be pleased with the fact that you're browsing a site where the majority of people think Hitler did nothing wrong

Mysides.jpeg
/pol/ never change
>>
File: 881.jpg (38 KB, 599x594) Image search: [Google]
881.jpg
38 KB, 599x594
>>55821364
That's sad and pathetic. Not courage.
>>
>>55817763
i would have gone nuts long ago without some hint I wasn't alone in this world

thank you /pol/bros.

you taught me the only sensible reaction to the unfolding horrors of the 21st centry.

kek
>>
>>55817763
I do brother. One of the last bastion of free speech
>>
File: 134235662346.jpg (78 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
134235662346.jpg
78 KB, 960x960
>>55817763
>>
>>55817763
Imagine if /pol/ will be to the future Hsppenings what Masonic Lodges were for the French Revolution
>>
>>55822681
You're absolutely right, and absolutely wrong at the same time.
They fought wars so our generations didn't have to.

The times have changed, a ideal like his would mean little in this current society. He'd be considered racist, warhungry, greedy. He'd be posting here.
>>
>>55822800
Be quiet, Abdul.
>>
>>55817763
>Talks about fighting for truths
>Posts Churchill

What you doing lad?
>>
>>55817763
churchill was a muslim
>>
You're all just edgemasters who nod in agreement with SJW's in real life because you don't have the balls to live what you preach.

I share the views, somewhat, but if you think the "white race" is making a comeback, that the "race war" will happen then you're just deluded teenage faggot keyboard warriors. We've already lost and the left has won. Now we just wait for the inevitable happening they will bring about.

White people will probably never again be the prominent force on this planet, but just maybe their conservative ideas and traditions will be.
>>
>>55821843
MI5 prevent like 6 attacks a month and have basically complained that they can't possibly keep it up much longer without border control but parliament don't give a shit. I'd stay the fuck away from London.
>>
>>55823540
Alright Sanjeep
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.