[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How based would Iran be if they got rid of the mullahs and went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: islamfreezone.jpg (10 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
islamfreezone.jpg
10 KB, 235x214
How based would Iran be if they got rid of the mullahs and went back to being secular like under the Shah
>>
>>55817641
>"hurr, please be our puppet again"
How about they should just go back to being a based nationalist democracy before you kikes ruined their country?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat
>>
>>55818545
Was Canada involved in the coup ?
>>
>>55820097
dumbass you're an amerikek just second class feeder colony tier amerikek
>>
Secular persian here.
AMA. I had to live under the islam rule for 13 years. It fucking SUUUUCKKKEED
>>
>>55818545
I don't get why Iranians think they're special when it comes to CIA intervention, especially when they had an active communist party.
>>
>>55818545

This. Fuck the Shah, Iran had democracy before him.
>>
>>55818545
To be fair EH was tricked by Churchill
If anyone is to blame it is the Eternal Anglo(as Always)
>>
>>55820995
I think it had less to do with any communist ideals than it did with Nationalizing their own Oil interests
>>
>>55821107

Waay before that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1921_Persian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

people talk about the 1953 coup but they forget all about the 1921 one.
>>
The events began with a coup led by Rezā Khan of the Persian Cossack Brigade, and directed by the British,[1] on 21 February 1921.[1] With this coup Rezā Khan established himself as the most powerful person in Iran. The coup was largely bloodless and faced little resistance. With his expanded forces and the Cossack Brigade, Rezā Khan launched successful military actions to eliminate separatist and dissident movements in >Tabriz, Mashhad and the Janglis in Gilan. The campaign on Simko and the Kurds turned less successful and spanned well into 1922, though eventually concluding with Persian success.
>>
>>55821552
It was just Cold War realpolitik in any case.

Besides, we let Iran slide on the embassy hostage incident, which was a legitimate act of war. Something which they're proud of, while the US isn't so proud of the coup. Just let it go.
>>
>>55817641
So you wanna Iran becoming again a kek country with fags like those casted in "Shahs of Sunset"?

Go kill yourself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.