[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best source for world news? By that i mean: >as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1393968844104.jpg (10 KB, 152x225) Image search: [Google]
1393968844104.jpg
10 KB, 152x225
What is the best source for world news?
By that i mean:

>as unbiased as possible
>with news written by people who know about the subject
>with as little sensasionalist announcements as possible
>>
>>55817571
Literally nothing, as far as I know
>>
>>55817571
RTV I guess
>>
>>55817571
/pol/, not even joking

the mix of radical views balances everything out
>>
Reddit XD
>>
>>55817571
Salon
>>
>>55817731
>mix
>pol

u avin a giggle m8?
>>
>>55817571
>>as unbiased as possible
> >with news written by people who know about the subject
> >with as little sensasionalist announcements as possible

beforeitsnews, obviously

lol j/k

i like: whatreallyhappened, drudgereport, prisonplanet, globalresearch.ca, and a few others
>>
>>55817571

tytnetwork.com
>>
http://www.monde-diplomatique.fr/
http://www.lemonde.fr/
>>
>>55817966

now either tell everyone you were joking, or fuck off.

or, both.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 105x126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 105x126
>>55818104
>lemonde.fr
>>
>>55817571
corbettreport is pretty good.
>>
>>55817571
>unbiased news
what the hell are you on?
>>
>>55817571
Twitter. You need to lurk for a long time and find people who are actual journalists or subject matter experts.

Follow them.
>>
>>55818388
"As unbiased as possible" is different from "unbiased".
>>
>>55817571
When it comes to quality journalism you usually get shit like the guardian where they provide quality journalism but it tends to be left leaning. Conservative sources like RT or fox news won't be taken seriously by most people. I usually use WSJ.
>>
>>55818541
Just joined Paris during the Paris attacks. Can you provide some names?
>>
>>55818847
derp, joined Twitter*
>>
>>55817571
read everything
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1366x768
>>55817571
>unbiased as possible
>written by people who know the subject
>little sensationalist announcements as possible
>mfw, NPR and NBC used to be unbiased before being bought by the C uck Brothers and 99% of Mainstream News shows are biased
Best shot you have is VICE news since 80-90% of the time their shows are unbiased [spoiler]unless they have one of those idiot news reporters on a documentary[/spoiler]
>>
>>55819053
Correction, not NBC, PBS
>>
drudge is fun and updated
>>
>>55818847
@20committee ex NSA dude, very outspoken (sometimes annoying) but great views on national security and the Balkans in particular

@george_chen kind of a liberal bitch (supports Hillary) but a great source of Chinese news

@steve_hanke conservative economist, great views on the current economic situation

@russian_market a Swiss banker who speaks Russian, somewhat pro-Putin

@michaeldweiss wrote a book on ISIS, has some good insights

Just lurk a lot and avoid overtly biased people. Try to find bankers, physicists, independent journalists, ex-spooks, etc...
>>
>>55817823
JDIF do a good job balancing it out desu
>>
>>55819205
Cheers, will do
>>
>>55817571

You just have to accept the fact that all news is biased, and the elites and leaders of the world operate ona specific narrative. Once you understand that narrative, and the biases involved, it doesn't really matter where you get your news.

You need to be dynamic

-Drudge, BBC, CNN, FOX, etc.
- /pol/ for expert news analysis
- Stay away from Infowars and other faggotry

Start exploring. What about AsahiShimbun? AsiaTimes? In the end, though, they are all either owned or controlled by Jews. That you can count on.
>>
foreignpolicy.com
politico.eu
spiegel.de
>>
File: yotsuba.png (187 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba.png
187 KB, 400x750
>>55819383
This. The best thing to do is to look around, skim what details you can and try to build a picture up from there.

>>55819053
>Best shot you have is VICE news since 80-90% of the time their shows are unbiased
Hahaha, oh fuck.
>>
I dig
>theintercept.com
>bloomberg.com
>ft.com
>>
Debkafile.

I totally promise it isn't a public facing PR thinktank for the Mossad. Totally. I

Also Stratfor , and Twitter

Pls post more world economy / politix people to follow
>>
>>55817571
Consortium news is pretty cool, although it's Not for news, but editorials
>>
>>55819053
VICE is a group of fucking liberal leftist assfucks who played few days ago in my country a documentary about gay-trans-gypsies, how they're poor and have hiv, all along emotionally blackmailing with constant talk and slideshows about his dead 2yo son.
Every refugee post was typically blind-leftist emotional opinion, without knowing anything, just jumping on propaganda bandwagon.
Just fuck VICE, worst fucking source of info ever.
>>
File: top think tanks 2014.gif (146 KB, 560x820) Image search: [Google]
top think tanks 2014.gif
146 KB, 560x820
"news media" is for plebs

think tanks are for the elites
>>
>>55817571
salon
>>
File: 1446685093661.jpg (64 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1446685093661.jpg
64 KB, 393x391
>>55817731
>/pol/, the place as far to the right as reddit is to the left
>unbiased
>>
The first highlighted arcticle in brazil's VICE page is http://www.vice.com/pt_br/read/a-luta-para-superar-minha-ansiedade-com-boquetes

Which translated to: "The fight to overcome my anxiety with blowjobs".

Canadian vice seems much more acceptable, though. Brazilian VICE is worse than MTV.
>>
420chan has a world news board that's pretty good.
4chan is also helping a news board soon
>>
>>55818991
Except TVI or Correio da Manhã... Just saying
>>
>>55817571
You shouldn't rely on ONE source

News are by nature biased, so you should get your information from the entire spectrum.
>>
>>55820516
I would agree on that. Read Stratfor or Jamestown Foundation etc if you're into geopolitics. It's obviously from a US standpoint of view, but it's more professional written than most mainstream media articles.
Foreign Policy and Foreign Affairs are good as well.
If you read mainstream media, try to read as many different newspapers as possible to cancel out the bias. r/worldnews isn't that bad either, they're quite red pilled on the refugee crisis for example.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.