[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should men have the right to sue their parents for circumcising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: nfLgrh6.jpg (68 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
nfLgrh6.jpg
68 KB, 960x720
Should men have the right to sue their parents for circumcising them without being able to consent to it?
>>
>>55816680
not really, no one should really sue their parents, but they should be able to sue the performing surgeon for mutilating children, just like it is with female genital mutilation and other things. It's not the parents fault, it's the doctors', it's medical malconduct.

Cut off the doctors and doctors won't cut their children.
Imo male circumcision is just as bad as female circumcision, except it's done to males which makes it worse.
>>
>>55816680
Yes, if there wasn't a medical reason for it.
Inb4 cutfags say its more hygenic
Washing your dick in the shower is easy
Inb4 less STD rate
Correlation is NOT causation
No study has ever found less chance of being infected after sex with a affected person due to foreskin being removed.
>>
>>55816680
Statute of Limitations prevents you from suing someone over something that occurred after 2 - 10 years.
>>
>>55816680

WTF! I expect better from Texas.
>>
>>55816680

Circumcision shouldn't even be an option to begin with unless it is absolutely necessary.
>>
>>55817263
>no study has ever found a causal relationship

In other news, the sky is blue.
>>
>>55817380
Depends on the state, and some of them will extend for a few years after becoming an adult for procedures done as a minor
Sadly my state doesn't as it has a strict 3 year limit, and I didn't even know how bad the doctor who did my screwed up until I hit puberty
>>
File: jew 2.jpg (9 KB, 200x214) Image search: [Google]
jew 2.jpg
9 KB, 200x214
>>55816680
Yes, anything that fucks up with pic related
>>
>>55816680
I would suspect your parents had the exclusive right to make the decision in your stead, so it effectively was your decision. When you were considered legally unable to consent something was done to you which you now regret. This reminds me of those rape cases when a girl withdraws consent post-factum. Surely if they're allowed to do that, you should be too.
>>
>>55816680
if you suffer from a trauma from being circumcized, then you have just the right to kill yourself or to cut your dick at least, since you are a fag
>>
File: 1385760144133.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1385760144133.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>55822424
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.