[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#notinmyname
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1447611094776.jpg (46 KB, 623x450) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447611094776.jpg
46 KB, 623x450
Masters of panint
Muslims aroumd the world made an # which you see on the pic
Someone plz Photoshop or Paint our favorite arab Osama Bin Ladin with the same #
>>
>>55816603
maybe they should have stayed in their islamic countries and reformed them instead of moving to teh West and bitching about discrimination and other fake stuff

14/88
>>
>>55816912
well in part is your fault
you fucked iraq, syria, libya and afghanistan
now its too late
they are in country and complaining like little bitches

i have read some of their tweets and most ignorants are nigger muslims
>>
>>55817087
That doesn't matter. They are a dangerous alien people and they must be removed.
>>
>muslims do what /pol/ wants
>/pol/ still hates muslim

like is there even a solution for you guys that doesn't involve killing innocent muslims(probably that still wouldn't be enough, huh?)
>>
>>55816603
>inb4 one of these guys gets identified as an ISIS fighter 2 years from now.
>>
we dindu nuffin
>>
>i-it wasn't me guise!
Fucking selfish cunts, only focusing on shifting the blame and covering their own asses. How about they offer their condolences to the victims instead, then I might actually dislike them less.
>>
>not in my name

shouldn't be not in Islam's name? No one said anything about you you cunts.

You don't represent Islam. You're just narcisstic cunts.

fucking normies
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447541422074.jpg (44 KB, 577x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447541422074.jpg
44 KB, 577x960
Fuck,guys i dont need your opinion i need Osama holding the God damn Paper
>>
>>55817249
Drive them out, they don't belong here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkDfqLz6R8o
>>
>>55816603
I was expecting them to do this. If they didn't I'd be mad.
It's their responsibility to speak in the name of their "religion of peace" if they really disagree with ISIS.
>>
>>55817249
They either denounce Islam or go back.

This is all we want, their solidarity to Islam after these attacks is nothing more than support for ISIS. ISIS is just following the rules of Islam.
>>
#notinmyanus #dildocracy2.0
>>
>>55817249
>muslims do what /pol/ wants
What we want them to do is to stop killing people and forcing their religion on us, you wouldn't understand since your country is mostly white
>>
The problem is the correlation is very clearly Islam.
No other religion does things like this. They do it to each other and everyone who gets in their way.

A few westernised cultural Muslims do not change this fact. You can perform all the mental gymnastics which result in blaming it on Europe or the "Right Wing" but it's really quite simple.

It is Muslims who are killing people.
>>
Honestly, distancing yourself is NOT enough anymore. Those people need to take a serious look into their faith, their churches and their holy book.
>>
>>55817249
I don't think /pol/ or anyone else really gives a shit about people finding more excuses to spam pictures of themselves on twitter.
>>
>>55816912
Sikhs are peaceful people and it annoys me that they get lumped in with Muslims
>>
>>55816603
>Muslim
>Problem glasses
>twitter whore
>arrogant smirk
Kill me now.
>>
>>55816603
>girls wearing jihads

yea, I'm gonna say straight up if it wasn't for their strict ass families they wouldn't be wearing it. In fact, if they cared less about their families they would stop being fucking Muslim.

Either than, or they wearing it so they can get some nice oppression points.
>>
Muslims believe Islam is perfect, muhammad was perfect, the quran is perfect, and islam is innocent and not responsible for anything bad that happens.

These people are nuts. Don't try and debate with them. The only genuine thing a muslim can do is leave Islam.
>>
>>55819408
>hijab
>>
>>55819408
Or perhaps they don't want to be "honor" killed.
>>
File: microagressions.jpg (157 KB, 623x450) Image search: [Google]
microagressions.jpg
157 KB, 623x450
>>55816603
>Hair visible
Haram as shit, should be stoned desu
>>
>>55819751
that's where the strict family comes in
>>
File: 1447473939258.png (87 KB, 727x669) Image search: [Google]
1447473939258.png
87 KB, 727x669
>>55817249
Taqiyya you mean.
>>
>>55819675
No, it's a good incendiary tactic.
>>
>>55816603
Whether they like it or not it was done in their fucking name.
>>
>>55816603
remove kebab
>>
>>55816603
I guess they should read their own book then.
>>
Some of these westernized Muslim women really are whores. They'll wear a hijab and act all "pious", but then they'll whore up their face with makeup and do vain #selfies on Twitter.
>>
>>55817087
You mean the people committing mass genocide against the Kurds, and the country who allowed a gov. Sympathetic toward terrorist to thrive.

Yeah sorry for fucking up this bastions of civilization
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.