[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people conflating the Paris attacks with the refugee crisis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: jeff_portrait_lg.jpg (857 KB, 1800x1781) Image search: [Google]
jeff_portrait_lg.jpg
857 KB, 1800x1781
Why are people conflating the Paris attacks with the refugee crisis?
>>
one of the terrorists who made the attack was a refugee
>>
>>55816180

proof?
>>
>>55816063

conflating? wrong word, bro. We think the attack was a consequence of the refugee crisis. Much different, you english faggot.
>>
They aren't. The Paris attackers likely came in during the refugee crisis, or at the very least gained support.

They are directly related.
>>
>>55816207
>>55816272

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/15/europe/paris-attacks-passports/
>>
>>55816063
Why are you using the term "refugee" to describe Muslim colonizers / invaders?
>>
You have high estrogen levels and that is why you have shit opinions, back to /mu/.
>>
>>55816063
>mudslime invasion of Europe with "refugees"
>terrorists involved were from Syria

Doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together.
>>
Honestly, the refugee crisis isn't the only problem. Kind of stupid that people are using it to be 100% anti-refugee and not talking about the home-grown extremism.
>>
>>55816063
>>55816207
Go fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 630x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 630x360
>let every penis into your vagina
>be surprised you get VD
>be european
>>
>>55816332
I can't believe you're spreading that racist shit. The refugees are doctors and engineers with families and children, not fighting age men that havent had sex in months or more, who have a devotion to a religon that clashes with western values
>>
>>55816063
At least one of the terrorists is confirmed to be a refugee.
>>
Because IS told us they were smuggling people in for an attack
The "Racist far right" said there would be an attack because nobody was being documented.
Anyone with a brain knew there would be an attack.
Then there was an attack.

You are a textbook ignorant Facebook kiddie I assume?
The two events are connected directly, even if the attackers weren't from syria (They were) they would still be connected.
>>
>>55816445
Correct. The problem is Muslims. Once they reach a certain number people start dying. Niggers are awful but they mostly kill each other. Muslims attack bystanders and innocents in countries that go out of their way to appease them.
>>
>>55816982
There will be more. It is clear from the response that Euros have learned nothing. Winter approaches quickly in a harsh climate unfamiliar to shitskins. Enjoy your upcoming bloodbath.
>>
File: 1447464641633.jpg (64 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
1447464641633.jpg
64 KB, 600x878
>>55816982
>mfw people will continue to vehemently defend bringing these people in unchecked
>they will continue to defend this even as attacks will continue to occur

The worst part is waiting.
I feel so hopeless sometimes /pol/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.