[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King of the Pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lqw2tmLeTJ1qc8ii7o1_500.gif (500 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqw2tmLeTJ1qc8ii7o1_500.gif
500 KB, 500x378
Has there ever been a more redpilled show? holy shit.

>S12E12
>Some attractive single-mother bimbo (possibly ex-stripper/dancer) hooks up with Bill
>Admits she "used" to like muscular guys, but now she likes guys who are "good with kids"
>aka attractive female hooks up with Bill, the ultimate c.uck
>Bimbo moves in with Bill. While Bill watches kids while bimbo goes out and humps old-flame John Redpill

Why did the Jews even allow this show to air?
>>
John is a terrible father, and Dale is an awesome father.

John has no future, when his looks are gone he is gone, he ends up getting more bastard children none of wants anything to do with him.
>>
>>55816238

still doesn't change the fact that both you and dale are keked
>>
>>55814978
The majority of normalfags know all the "redpill" shit, they're just socially competent enough to know that you're not supposed to talk about it out loud.
>>
>>55814978
>le ebin matrix redpill maymay
I bet you look just as badass in your trenchcoat as neo does xD
>>
>>55816425

>not supposed to talk about it out loud

why is that? why aren't we allowed to address our problems?
>>
>>55816595
kuckold detected
>>
>>55816666
Because of social crucifying
>>
>>55816666
quads checked. also lurk more retard
>>
>>55816238
While true, why did Dale never have a kid?
>>
>>55816758
Trenchcoat wearing neckbeard detected.
>>
File: laughingchea.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
laughingchea.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>55816595
mad as fuck
>>
>>55816595
>>55816910
Did you just get here from Reddit?
>>
>>55816425
republicans maybe, but you severely overestimate the average democrats education and intelligence
>>
>>55816879
he refused to engage in carnal behaviour because he didn't want to sap his life energy or something, i don't remember, something like that.
>>
>>55817337
I guess you're probably right
>>
It's pathetic for Hank and Bill's friend to never tell him. Shit tier friends to just let that happen.
>>
>>55818586
or Dale forgot what characters name are
>>
>>55818586

it'd be like trying to redpill a bluepill, it's an uphill battle and you don't get anything out of it. Peggy was in the same state as Dale and then she learned the truth. It was shitty for her, so why make it unbelievably shitty for Dale the paranoid guy who couldn't smell the conspiracy under his own nose in his own family?
>>
>>55818657
Dale = hat/sunglasses conspiracy nut
Bill = neckbeard
Boomhauer = Aryan Ubermensch
Hank = main character/ average guy
>>
>>55818859
there is a theory that he knows and the whole "keeping his seed" and refusing to have sex with his wife is because he actually knows what kind of women she is.

so he spends all his energy on fighting the government.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.