[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-Muslim here, AMA :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1447600241411-.jpg (28 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
1447600241411-.jpg
28 KB, 498x500
Ex-Muslim here, AMA :)
>>
>>55814415
Do you speak arabic?
>>
>>55814415
was there some sudden realization that made you stop believing or was it more of a process? If the former is the case for you, what exactly ?
>>
>>55814554
No, but I can guarantee that you do.
>>
>>55814415
Are you trolling under a proxy?
>>
>>55814554
Yeah, it's pretty broken though. I can understand the dialect used in the Levant but the other dialects and formal Arabic sound gibberish to me.
>>
>>55814415
is Islam a religion of peace? and how do Muslims see the freedom of the west?
>>
>>55814415
Was it bacon that made you abandon your religion?
>>
define woman pls
>>
>>55814722
It was a process. When I reached my "fuck religion" edgy teenage years, I began to research more about Islam, such as the historical context behind the religion, how it borrows so many things from different religions (such as Zoroastrianism) and the other other Abrahimic religions.

>>55814835
No.

>>55815086
No, but it was an added benefit.
>>
>>55814415
Who would you side with in case of war, caliphate, or rest of the world?
>>
I was never really Muslim, can I participate too though?

Basically we had to say Allah Akhbar for the prayer thing. Remembering that makes me feel weird.
Not a Sunni though, those are the more terroristy ones. Good food though.

Hope ISIS get torn apart.
And all Muslims should stop speaking Arabic, it's wrong not to speak your country's language.
>>
>>55815886
Definitely rest of the world.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.