[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you beat Vonda Ward in a fight, /pol/? Bear in mind at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 625954.jpg (42 KB, 468x578) Image search: [Google]
625954.jpg
42 KB, 468x578
Could you beat Vonda Ward in a fight, /pol/?

Bear in mind at her prime she was 6'5" and weighed 190lbs
>>
i don't hit women
>>
No I would let her beat me off
>>
>>55814381
I'd have her give me a blow job and make her swallow, semen is good for females, it's a cocktail of drugs tailor made for them by mother nature.
>>
>>55814240
Yes, actually.

In a ring fight? Yes.
In my house? Shotgun.
>>
File: 18923462356.png (402 KB, 425x666) Image search: [Google]
18923462356.png
402 KB, 425x666
>>55814240
Probably. I'm a shortfag like Goku so I might need to use the kaioken but I could take her.
>>
>>55814240
Don't start this shit because before yesterday no one would of suggested she could beat shit now the Rhonda squad is BTFO womens and people who supporter hers opinions on these matters are worthless. there exist a regular man with no training walking around today that can beat any women at any level of mma training there exists no super women that can beat EVERY AND ALL UNTRAINED MEN that's all you have to know.
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/05/semen-as-superfood-protein-shake-health-benefits_n_3389375.html
>>
>>55814240

>tfw 5'8 and 115lbs

She /ss/'s me.
>>
>>55814240
>6'3 198 lbs
>don't know how to fight

I'd probably get rekt unless I could just get lucky and get on top of her
>>
>>55814240
Yes I actually offered to fight her in a boxing match in 2012
Her camp turned it down
Im only 5'10 165
Her boxing is not that good
A goldengloves amateur middleweight male would beat her in one round
>>
>>55817722
If you learned how to box for 6-12 months you would easily beat vonda ward in a match
The skill level in heavyweight female boxing is low
Most male highschool athletes have better reflexes then her
>>
Boxer here, all female boxers are weak as fuck. Within 1 month I could hit harder than all the women who had been going to the gym for years. Women's genetics are not programmed for this sort of thing.
>>
tfw boxing is the only sport I truly love

No decent boxing gyms/trainers in the Netherlands
Kill me ;__;
>>
Also Ann Wolfe already KTFO Vonda.

The craziest "fe"male out there
>>
>>55818400
Yeah I use to train boxing and the profemale boxers with profemale boxing records were never as good as male amateur boxers with losing records

If you are a man and not athletic or trained she would kick your ass

But any athletic male with 6 months of training would destroy her

Plus vonda's boxing was never that goid she was just in a weak division
>>
>>55816222
Reminder that even the fastest (roided up) women in the world are slower than the fastest men from the 1920s.
And in those days they had worse nutrition, shoes etc. etc.
>>
>>55818633
You have kickboxing gyms
Nieky holsken is like my favorite kickboxer
>>
>>55819037
But I dislike kickboxing.
I only love the sweet science in the squared circle.

Maybe I could try to search for a halfway decent gym and hope there aren't too many Moroccans in it.
>>
>>55814240
Probably not, I'm a skinny dude who has never been in a fight.
>>
>>55816222
The key word is untrained
Just the average guy with a small amount of training can beat a pro roided up female fighter in a boxing match
>>
>>55814240
Surely we could gangrape her into submission!
>>
>>55819192
Alot of the dutch kickboxing gyms teach boxing also

Dutch kickboxing is the best in the world try iy
>>
>>55819192
All fight gyms have niggers or muslims in them
Just keep racist views to yourself and learn to fight
>>
>>55814312
fag
>>
>>55819421
I guess it never hurts to try.
Maybe I will also start to like kickboxing or even fall in love with it
>>
>>55818136
It's something I've been meaning to do

Guys try and pick fights with me whenever I go out, normally shitty little mudslimes as I live in Montreal, but they always back down at the last second so I've never actually been in a fight, I guess because I lift so I'm somewhat imposing.

Just worried that eventually someone is going to throw a punch and I'll actually get fucked up.
>>
>>55819514
It's not my racist views, I don't mind Turkish or Surinamers.
I've only ever met 1 semi-nice Moroccan, the Pakis I met were also decent people.

Only Moroccans/Algerians were 99% of the time fuckheads
>>
>>55819533
Glory kickboxing is fun to watch
On jewtube

Lots of sports i like playing but dont like watching

Kickboxing is easy to fall in love with when doing
>>
>>55819680
Learn jiu jitsu mmma or kickboxing or boxing
>>
>>55819732
How old are you?
Remember the best kickboxing gyms in the world are in your country
>>
>>55819529
ok mahmoud. don't you have some little boys to rape?
>>
>>55814240
nope, I'd get my ass kicked
>>
>>55820103
21, which would make me a late starter.
But there have been a lot of late starters with success.

Besides I just want hard sparring where I get hit and I can hit.
>>
Looking at Jewtube
Nieky Holzken has some pretty decent boxing in his kickboxing fights.
>>
>>55820294
No I started much later then that at 27 and caught up real fast
>>
>>55814240
Not sure.

She'd probably be tricky. I've never got myself into getting fancy show medals, and martial arts gradings due to being quite a poorfag, money-wise.
I just literally done fighting sports/arts because I just generally love fighting, plus I needed it at a young age. Being brought up in a shitty run down area in South East London.

I mean my fighting career was like (years may not be TOTALLY accurate)

Trained in street fighting from Dad/Uncle/Granddad: 1997-2001

Shotokan Karate: 1999-2003 (Brown belt)

Boxing: 2000-2009

Judo: 2001-2008 (Yellow. Hardly bothered grading but beat a lot of Blue/Brown belts)

Japanese Ju Jitsu: 2001-2002 & 2005-2008 (Again, never bothered grading because poor in money., I think I got
to Orange, can't remember)

Muay-Thai: 2003 - 2009

Brazlian Jiu-Jitsu: 2006-2011 (Blue)

Roman-Greeko wrestling: 2006-2007

[STATS]
Height: 5'9ft
Weight: 171lbs (78kg)
Strength: Strong for someone who hardly ever lifts. (I also have a little beer belly fat)
Agility: Quite agile (Thanks to Some Gymnastics in the school playground, Circuit Boxing and Football (soccer))
Speed: Still hold onto a very fast Jab and hook. General good combo creativity.
Punch power: Powerful
Stamina: Quite shit at the moment (Smoker)

I mean, If I knew I was going to fight her, I'd need a little practice of course. Mainly on the Cardio side of things, and blow out a few cob webs on the speed. But I wouldn't be immensely surprised if I beat her.

I also have a tough face. I used to mildly punch myself in the face with a punch-bag glove, and called it 'Face Conditioning', so i'd never blink an eye when getting punched at

But more importantly, what were her main Combat sports?

Pic half related
>>
>>55820714
You did judo for 8 years and never got past yellow belt?
Most people make yellow belt in 8 months took me 4
>>
>>55819013
Exactly simply put
There exists no women at any level of training that can beast EVERY AND ALL men with no training.
>>
>>55819317
even more there exists a untrained male that can beat any trained women.
>>
>>55820949
I got my first stage of yellow within around 18 months, but switched between two different clubs, due to having to move areas. I my family had to move area since the council kicked them out of the estate.

After that, I kept switching between many different judo clubs around London, plus I was mainly concentrating on Boxing during those 9 years of it. But yeah, that caused me to never really grade, plus I had to pay for it. I got to Yellow with 3 red stripes by 2007ish lol.

But yeah, most of my fights were against Green/Blue/Brown belts when I went into competitions.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.