[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did the gook mean by this? Will 4chan be destroyed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: euu.png (265 KB, 893x612) Image search: [Google]
euu.png
265 KB, 893x612
What did the gook mean by this?
Will 4chan be destroyed with no survivors?
Do you fags realize the immense damage /qa/ is doing RIGHT NOW?
>>
Official JIDF area, thanks Hiro, תודה רבה!
>>
File: 1365367245891.gif (895 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1365367245891.gif
895 KB, 245x245
Remember when /new/ was around?

I miss those days
>>
>>55813827
also what damage is /qa/ doing? I never go there
>>
File: 1297525283566.png (37 KB, 838x983) Image search: [Google]
1297525283566.png
37 KB, 838x983
the only thing i have left from /new/ shitposting days
>>
What the fuck is this guy doing, I thought he was pretending to be retarded when he answered questions in Engrish, but I'm starting to worry that he's actually that incompetent
>>
>>55814214
/qa/ is dumb.
Every boards caters to special a interest. /sp/ is for sports, /pol/ is for news and politics, /qa/ is for whining. If admin makes decisions based on what seems to be the general opinion on /qa/, he just hands over power to those who like whining.

Those who actually are interested in politics or sports are on those boards, not /qa/.
>>
>>55814358
What hes doing is destroying 4chan. Hes taking things that are normally in one board, like /pol/ and moving them to another. Then if you post in the wrong area youll be put there. Talking about anglo/white/african history in /pol/? Well now your on /his/ where you cant call people niggers. Taling about the france shooting? Hah! Go to news not /pol/! Oh and that place is censored, no talking about shitskins and jews. /pol/ will be politics only, talking about whos going to be elected. How long do you think that will last?
>>
I hope he realizes that many topics can belong on multiple boards.
>>
>>55814775
Then hell destroy /pol/ once people have left for somewhere else. Eventually there will stop being somewhere elses, and people like us will have to fade out of the internet because someone doesnt want to make next to no money going through the shit 4chan hands them. Think you wont be censored elsewhere? Try making a story on /u/ about nazi death camp girl love between officer and inmate. Got banned before I even started it, was just saying I was going to. Were a containment board, /b/ is the last place you can openly talk about this shit because Ive tried and been banned everywhere else under the troll/random clause.
>>
What the fuck, a news board will kill /pol/. Theyre practically the same topic. What is hiroshima thinking?
>>
>>55815328
Its a safe space version, a lefty pol if you will.
>>
>>55815240
>we are a containment board
yes this is why pol was created and before then new and so forth you cant censor racist white men on this site m8 that's in its history we will just spread to the next hottest board and flood it until they need a new nsfw nigger slur board I am a old fag trust me kids this was tried and failed multiple times.
>>
>>55814343
>tfw this will be the reason given for axing /pol/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.