[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eng/pol majors who overcomplicate things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 620x387
Yesterday i posted this - "I just heard hillary say "the majority of the people voting for me are women" as if that wasnt a catastophic indictment of why she is popular.
The stupid vaginas in the audience cheered (obviously they would>> they are too dumb to see it either)
Would donald trump be stupid enough to brag about most of his voters being men?
Lol"

To which a person replied

"That's actually smart. She's attacking the wives of conservative families here. She doesn't need to apply to the males in her base; Democrats don't split their vote in large numbers. Nader got like 3% of the vote and we still haven't stopped hearing about that shit.

She has a legitimate inroads on female moderates and females who are somewhat conservative. By making her cause the feminist cause she can get votes that her policies haven't earned.

That's good politicking. YOUR IQ is room temperature for not being able to understand this."

You remind me of this shakepeare prof i had in summer school uni that tried to read into the issues more than was actually there in skakespeares mind. You are a typical english/politics/communications type major, judging by your nack at twisting and contorming language to make you appear competent/intelligent when in fact you are speaking nonsense. You failed physics and you couldnt engineer something to save your life. Thus you dont have REAL intelligence. I was a physics/science prodigy so i have the ability to cut straight to the crux/big picture>> the big picture in this case being that a female voter bragging about female voters is the same as a male voter bragging about male voters. Thats how the world actually works>>> the world obeys science>>> the inferiors of this world who cant understand science think it follows politics.
Its the same with paul krugman economics vs marc faber austrian economics. Occam is on fabers side, and rightly so.
Krugman is an autistic lib-philosopher. And i say that as a princeton graduate.
Cheers matey!
>>
And next time...
Try fooling someone with your circumvent jibberish who is 20 iq pts below you, not someone 20 pts above you... It will work better...
>>
>>55812866
Liberals don't seem to understand the basics of reality. They think that pointing out one factor in favor of some outcome is enough to argue for the probability of that outcome actually occurring, which is complete nonsense. Like you said, it's all sophist verbal IQ bullshit masking their inability to handle a complicated worldview (wow sounds like women almost).

Some factors that may be involved:
-Women teaching (and grading the schoolwork of) everyone for the first n years of their lives
-America's shit mathematical education system resulting in the relatively high IQ students knowing how to do dumb English paper shit like this but having no grounding in the basics of logic, probability, etc.
-Americans not learning shit about history and thus not knowing what things tend to occur together
>>
>>55812866

Nice autism.

She's correct, not that I would ever want Hilary as president. I don't even like seeing her on TV. Wining the election is about getting votes, and if Hillary can take a big slice of nominally-moderate or conservative women while keeping her male democrats (let's be clear, the keks will never jump ship), she'll win. Only Trump can stop her now.
>>
>>55813490

/pol/ anons needs to realize that humanities (such as history, philosophy and even english) is literally the gatekeeping of culture and civilization. They already seem to understand that white/western cultlure is something to defend against the modern movement of anti-intellectual progressivism, but then turn around and say that the humanities are for fags.

Don't you realize that that is exactly what the opposition wants? Western society has reached where it is currently because clever jews have convinced traditional Americans that humanities have nothing to offer because you can't make megabucks off it, allowing the cultural marxists to take up the reigns of culture and history and define the narrative however they choose.

The mizzou protests embodies this. If we do not balance our education in the sciences and the arts those who wish to destroy the foundation of western society will be left with the keys to it.
>>
>>55814463
Its not about making megabucks.
Do you know what an iphone is? Do you know that you are able to read what i am saying to you, possibly thousands of miles away, almost instantaneously, because of engineering, not humanities?

If the world was 100 percent engineers, the world would be pretty much the same, except cars would be so awesome and safe that we would have autobahns everywhere, and i could be typing this at 210 mph on a 9 hr banger from new york to cabo san lucas mexico, on my way to trying drugs worlds better than what we have today.

If the world was 100 percent humanities (english/pol/comms majors etc) or in other words, 100 percent women (women cant engineer (dont=cant))
WE WOULD BE LIVING IN CAVES RECITING SHAKESPEARE THROWING OUR SHIT AT EACHOTHER AS THE ONLY FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT.

Which world do you prefer?
>>
>>55814463
So much this. I see so many dumbfucks saying "LOL fuck humanities, STEMFAGS FOR LIFE"
Then these same stemfags turn around and bitch about sociological research and people rewriting history. Maybe if the humanities had more unbiased researchers, this wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>55816193
You do realize that without culture, like books, plays, music, etc all of that tech wouldn't mean shit. You'd basically be a robot living in a bland, monotonous society.
>>
>>55816757
I'll take the b8, humanities majors are worthless because studying these "subjects" doesn't result in a more "cultured" society...
>>
>>55817020
So you think a society of all engineers, without playwrights, authors, etc would still have culture? You're an idiot then.
For the record, I'm not saying all humanities majors produce culture, however some do. Certainly more than scientists. A world of absolutes is terrible. We need a balance of these things.
>>
>>55812866
The answer is to just start shaming women voting for her. Just act disgusted and tell her she's voting for foreign wars and bank bailouts. Don't get into any further argument, if they press it just pretend you like Bernie Sanders. Completely disregard actual policies and just call them warmongers or some shit, make it entirely emotional.
>>
>>55814463
I agree. I think kids should have to learn Latin and rigorously study the classics, history, and the Bible. The problem is, again, that education is shit, so these kids are instead reading almost nothing of value and are just learning how to use sophistry to support their already existing ideology. There is a problem if you don't have balance. The study of mathematics improves ones clarity of thought and allows you to more deeply grasp logic (you need to be doing proofs and stuff in addition to rote calculations for this to work, which again doesn't occur). Making explicit probabilistic methods of thought is similarly important for an informed worldview. I'd like to point out that mathematics is a liberal art as well, while we're at it.
>>
>>55812866
>Princeton
>Austrian economics supporter

dear god
>>
>>55816569
Many of the modern humanities lecturers, teachers, and "researchers" aren't even actual humanities people. They don't know Latin, they don't know Ancient Greek, they don't seriously understand history, they don't understand war, they don't understand politics, they don't understand philosophy, they don't understand theology, there's a good chance that they don't actually like Shakespeare. What they understand is feel-good leftist ideology and young adult literature like "The Kite Runner". They were never serious students of the humanities themselves, yet they're allowed to teach.
>>
>>55817540
The thing is I know exactly 0 people who would vote for hillary, women included. Everyone I've spoken to about the upcoming election knows she's a fraud who only gets attention from vagina, so it's difficult for me to understand how the fuck she is the most likely dem candidate right now.
>>
>>55812866
>voluntarily misunderstanding the bard
>>
>>55817930
People vote for her because it's the progressive, socially-accepted thing to do. People only admit she's bullshit "on the down low" but will vote for her due to media-fabricated peer pressure even though the ballots are secret. It's like how Jewbook people added the French flag filter to their profile pictures. They don't actually care about the issue, it's just the socially accepted thing to do.
>>
>>55817218
>thinking scientists and engineers arent creative
fucking murrrica
>>
>>55818229
If everyone devoted their time to tech, than yeah creativity would suffer. Some of our best writers, painters, etc were not mathemeticians. Not everyone has to study stem crap, nor should everyone.
>>
>>55812866
OP i believe you son about the prodigy and princeton shit, the truth just rings like a bell, ya know
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.