[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've determined that homeschooling my kids is the only real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: me.png (490 KB, 1597x1905) Image search: [Google]
me.png
490 KB, 1597x1905
I've determined that homeschooling my kids is the only real answer with the shit-tier quality of education and indoctrination in the public system (saw it firsthand growing up at multiple schools, have seen how it's only gotten worse). Anyone have advice for homeschooling?
>>
>>55812676
Montessori inspired boxes.

Google them.
>>
give children to someone not retarded enough to think /pol is a good place for advice on child rearing
>>
how is the pic related?
>>
>>55812676
homeschooling fucks your kids up more than public. private is the way to go if you actually care.
>>
Just live in a good city like Salt Lake
>>
>>55813201
I went to private and public growing up due to my father's job transferring locations and I can assure you they both stifle student potential. It's not like I'm not going to have them playing group sports and doing other social activities on the regular.

>>55813089
see filename
>>
>>55812862
Thanks anon, doing so now.

>>55812868
no
>>
>>55812862
> montessori

Shut the fuck up, worse than public schools.
>>
>>55813318
I wouldn't mind but I'm not Mormon, and I hear that the entire state of Utah treats you as a second class citizen if you aren't a LDS member.

>>55813997
Why's that?
>>
>>55813497
>It's not like I'm not going to have them playing group sports and doing other social activities on the regular.
Where the other kids will mock and bully them for being "those awkward homeschooled kids".

To start with, I'd be against having children. You're forcing some poor souls into a world you already know is fucked up.

But if you already have them, you need to take the responsibility to educate them yourself - while, at the same time, not force them to ostracize themselves by doing shit like homeschooling.

Just, send them to school - of course, if it's a private one that spouses values that resonate with you, that's better - and supervise them in the afternoon. Read their school texts. Discuss what they learned. And guide them if they're learning wrong or weak shit.
>>
>>55814342
>To start with, I'd be against having children. You're forcing some poor souls into a world you already know is fucked up.
Yes, let your people die out. We know who's behind this post.
>>
>>55814786
I've been in this discussion a million times in /pol/, and you always end up agreeing with me, so just let me make my point in this post and let it die there.

Yes, if you care about your race, you'll want to propagate it - no matter what.

My morals dictate otherwise, however. Most likely because I'm a mutt spic who gives no shits about his own race, but that's still a perspective to consider, so just hear me out.

The world sucks and then you die. We all know that. And that's what you're going to make your children go through. It will all be your fault. I can't deal with that, and my race - and any race - won't be more important than the realization of me forcing someone to live, and invariably suffer and die.

That's why I'm against giving birth. If you disagree, go ahead. But just know that you're a cunt.
>>
>>55815294
Do what you want, man, but that seems like some absolutely terrible logic.
>>
send em to private school, unless you wanna make them a socially weird neet
>>
>>55815455
Except it isn't. And I say this as someone who used to be a logic teacher (math logic, but still).

It's just cardinally opposite to your instincts, so it doesn't make sense 'til you sit on it and actually consider the points in a logical way.
>>
>>55812676
I 100% understand where you're coming from to advocate homeschooling, but being able to create and maintain friends is a skill that needs to be learned from an early age; otherwise you could create /r9k/-tier children. If you truly believe that your kids should push themselves harder, employ private tutors after school and create a disciplined environment within your household.
>>
>>55815657
People keep saying this but I have gone to college with and worked with a lot of homeschoolers who were totally socially capable. Hell, some of them more socially adept than me, and I went through the public/private schools though as one of the ostracized kids (due to frequently being the new guy and a nerd).

Good chance I'll be moving a lot as well, OP pic related.
>>
>>55812676
Wouldn't do it. Your kids will have all kinds of social disorders unless you have them become a member of 4 sports clubs and have them play at other kids every day.

Just take them to school, and learn them actual useful stuff at home.
>>
>>55816632
Well yeah, having them interact and play with other kids every day is obvious. I was also looking into homeschool groups as an option assuming there's non-fundies around me doing it. Avoid the utter dross that is Common Core.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.