[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sup brah I'm here for the interview, I really like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: some guy with tatoos.jpg (10 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
some guy with tatoos.jpg
10 KB, 300x292
>Sup brah I'm here for the interview, I really like the vibe of your company

>I like the laxed atmosphere and the marketing strategy. I went to a state school in Cincinatti, used to play club football and majored in marketing with a 3.08 GPA.

>I was also part of frat and participated and plenty of networking marketing events.
>>
People like that never actually do anything.

He will get an upper management position earning big money but he will never really progress in life, and will retire unfulfilled because he realised he was taken advantage of due to his Halo Effect and shoved into a role that didn't give him the opportunities to succeed.
>>
File: 19147561_14084628300438_rId8.png (118 KB, 290x405) Image search: [Google]
19147561_14084628300438_rId8.png
118 KB, 290x405
>>55812355

Good boy, you're hired!

Now put on this suit and start working.
>>
>>55812355
>>55812355
Sounds great, mate. But, unfortunately, you're not black or even a woman. We may have a position for you in the warehouse, though.
>>
>>55812477
>>55812477
HOLY SHIT, The first guy to respond actually gets it.

HALO
A
L
O

Effect. The only way any of us can get the halo effect is looksmaxing through plastic surgery and some gymcelling.
>>
Someone emailed my work the other week asking if we would employ him to run our social media accounts.

His qualifications were "I use facebook and twitter every day".
>>
>>55812755
Better than me. I applied for a job, got an interview, then after I found it relisted a few weeks later I gave up on ever finding work.

I have 10x that guys qualifications but 1/10th the ambition.
>>
>>55812643
i dont get it
>>
What is this thread even about? What are you trying to say?
>>
>>55813881
wondering the same thing
>>
>>55813447

Not that guy, but I think the graph suggests that people are more likely to rate someone's personality higher if they're more attractive. If you're ugly, people think you have a shitty personality.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.