[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dying druggie robbery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: sadpepe.jpg (141 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
141 KB, 736x721
ok /pol/ i have a dilemma,

today someone robbed my store, nobody realised until i looked at cctv. cheeky bastard had the front to have a 5 minute conversation with staff, after emptying tip jar into his pockets.

long story short, police found him about half an hour later, turns out hes a regular thief who is heavily drug addicted, just got out of prison and was on probation. Also turns out he has hepatitis and only a few weeks to live.

Police give me option to press charges or not, now i feel conflicted, am i helping him by pressing charges.

I would rather him get medical help and get off drug addiction than waste away in prison?

first time i've ever had to deal with anything like this, feeling sad at a wasted life

wat do
>>
>>55811378
DUMB FROG POSTER
>>
>>55811378
What nationality is he?
>>
Britbong like me
>>
>>55811449

#allpepesmatter
>>
only a few weeks to live so let him be. don't start what you can't finish and don't press charges
>>
>>55811665
Send him to jail then.
>>
Jail.
>>
Bare in mind he could be lying through his teeth
>>
I SEE ANAL RAPE IN HIS FUTURE
>>
File: BrightFuturejpg.jpg (53 KB, 736x305) Image search: [Google]
BrightFuturejpg.jpg
53 KB, 736x305
Let him go and offer up your praise to NURGLE.
>>
His problems aren't your problems. Send that fucker back to jail. He should be spending his last days with his friends and family, not robbing hard-working people for another hit.
>>
>>55811378
If he has a few weeks to live he won't ever go to prison. He'll die while awaiting trial.

But most likely he's lying. Fuck him. Press charges.
>>
>>55811378
press charges, you'll end up feeling worse if he eventually kills someone over a robbery.
>>
>>55811378

Send him to jail. Free healthcare, medication and all that. Imo you would be doing him a favor
>>
>>55811378
Send to jail.
If he really have a few weeks to live then he wouldn't rob your store and spend time with people or things he loves.
Unless he loves robbing and taking more drugs.
>>
>>55811378
Go with your good instincts and help him. You'll feel better about it.
>>
Press charges. Prison might do him good.

Yeah right.
>>
>>55811378

1) He is probably bullshitting.
2) Fuck him. He's dumping his problems onto you.
>>
>>55811378
>I would rather him get medical help and get off drug addiction than waste away in prison?

He's more likely to receive treatment in gaol than out in the wild.

Any money he makes nicking from tip jars buys him black tar from the paki on the corner.

But I'm a little confused here. The police are "asking" if you want to "press charges"? I would have thought whether or not to arrest him for a criminal offence was a discretion of the Crown, not of a shop keep.
>>
>>55811378
"Dont"
>>
>>55812103
If I had a few weeks to live I'd happily commit all kinds of crime to fuel my coke bender.

Hell, I committed all kinds of crime just to fuel my buddy's bender when he was dying.

More paper crime then personal robbery though. We needed a lot of money.
>>
>>55812231
Yeah, instead you should let him roam free as a dying criminal with no more fucks to give. That'll end well. Hell, offer him your wife while you're at it.
>>
>>55812089
this tbhonest
>>
it was his choice to commit a crime u are doing nothing wrong by pressing charges in fact you are probably doing your fellow britainians a favour because it seems this guy wants to go on a crime spree. he chose to do the crime which means he also chose jail
>>
>>55812476
Then die like a criminal rotting away in prison.
or die like a person nobody cares about because you're a criminal.
>>
>>55811378
If you don't press charges, he'll do it again to someone else.

Don't be an idiot.
>>
press charges. if you were in his shoes he would press charges on you
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x519
Make it official.
http://strawpoll.me/6013738

I say press them. He robbed you. What difference does it make the motivation? If he really is an addict and dying, jail is the best place for him.
>>
>>55811378
1- It is his problem, not yours;
2- he is lying.
>>
>>55811378
>get robbed
>feels sorry for the robber
No wonder your whole nation is keked
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.