[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He will realistically become the Republican candidate. Like,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: lead_960.jpg (61 KB, 960x669) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
61 KB, 960x669
He will realistically become the Republican candidate. Like, I remember all the articles laughing at him, but holy shit. Who is his competition? Carson is dead. Rubio?

People will vote for Hillary in the long run, though.
>>
>>55811049
Bumping for rare flag
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 992x558
>>
File: smug_negro.png (146 KB, 243x307) Image search: [Google]
smug_negro.png
146 KB, 243x307
Yes, Rubio. Unless Jeb starts parading his wife around more obviously.
It's all about that Latino vote. Not that there's much hope, tho. The Demorcats are already knee-deep in Latina pussy.
Trump is cool an all, but he actively perpetuates the stereotypical image the Republicans have been trying to shake off for a while now. Being racists is just not cool any more.
>>
>>55811049
how do you post from two countries at once like that?
>>
>>55811049
>vote for Hillary

It's like voting for Joker so he doesn't slice your throat with that knife of his.
>>
I can't wait so then Clinton has an easy victory
>>
Hillary will win if Trump wins out of the republicans.

If Carson gets in then they MIGHT have a chance of winning, but even then, Americans love their status quo and Hilary running the show rings bells for many Americans ears.
>>
>>55811413
Federation / confederation
=^)
>>
>>55811049
Rare flag, get!
>>
If Hillary wins I can confirm that the people in the west are mentally challenged.

It will make my job easier as I won't have to take anyone seriously anymore
>>
File: ShillaryTheHiddenJew.png (676 KB, 733x534) Image search: [Google]
ShillaryTheHiddenJew.png
676 KB, 733x534
If Hillary wins get ready for EVERYONE on the American continent to get enriched. She will basically be what Angela Merkel was to Germany. No wonder everybody thinks a race war is going to happen.

If your a member of the Nazi party this is good news, though. Makes more people far right seeing how bad democrats run our government.
>>
I stand with Rand.

Fuck off fat ass trump.
>>
>>55811305
dude literally nobody cares about the latino "vote"
>>
>>55811049
Hillary is widely believed to be the most dishonest candidate by voters of both parties. Democrat apathy is at an all time high, and with their hopes crushed by Sanders' defeat, they will not turn out in record numbers to vote.

So where Hillary is only set to lose ground, Trump is making record strides. He's turned Labor Unions. This would mark the first time in seventy years that a Republican got serious Union support. Additionally his charming swagger and anti-latino rhetoric is making a real mark on the blacks.

Trump is making gains. Hillary is universally distrusted, bland, and unfun.
>>
>>55811049
Hillary is losing votes every time she opens her yapper in a softball DNC "debate" where c.ucks like Bernie and Martin are prefacing their disagreements with her with "sorry madame, I respectfully disagree but..." Donald will eat her alive on a stage by themselves and open up more eyes to how disingenuous she really is. He may not get Dems to vote for him, but he can get Dems to not vote for her.
>>
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8cELTdtw6U
>>
Why do trump shills care about height?

You idiots do realize that the greatest leader on earth is shorter than Rand, right?

Would you have the balls to talk this shit to Putin?

Merkel Is a lanklet like Trump. Lanklet=cu.ck

Trump will save Israel though. ...kek

I stand with Rand.
>>
>>55814007
You guys see this guys crazy sentence structure? You see how he hits enter every time he finishes a sentence?

There's the proof this guy is fucking crazy.
>>
>>55814833

Libertarian-types are always whacko but I think they are an important part of America's political landscape. We could use more of them.
>>
>>55814833
You do the same thing.

Many of us do.
>>
>>55814007
Yeah vote for a manlet kekbertarian and see your already inefficient infrastructure go to shit because no maintenance and privatisation
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.