[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If ISIS bombs the statue of liberty, what would happen? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 21
File: Statue_of_Liberty_7[1].jpg (2 MB, 1464x2022) Image search: [Google]
Statue_of_Liberty_7[1].jpg
2 MB, 1464x2022
If ISIS bombs the statue of liberty, what would happen?

What would the worldwide response be? Not just America.
>>
>>55810412
They already bombed French stuff
Also lots of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvuM3DjvYf0
>>
Nothing will happen. NOTHING. Especially to you, nothing will happen, you will be able to lurk 4chan the next day , and every day after that. You could shut down all computers and go off the internet for 2 weeks you would not even notice a thing
>>
The whole things copper right? So could we melt down the pieces and lower the cost of living by turning it into wire for housing?

Maybe it would be a positive thing. If we build a new one we should make it out of something less valuable.
>>
File: born to remove kebab.jpg (164 KB, 605x615) Image search: [Google]
born to remove kebab.jpg
164 KB, 605x615
>>55810412
They would blame Americans for bullying poor kebab with concepts of freedom and equality. Also lady liberty isn't wearing a niqab which is haram,
>>
We kindly ask the French to make us a new one while we remove kebabers.
>>
>>55810412
there would be a million new truthers spewing "inside job jews did it"
>>
You niggers are living in a fantasy land

The response would be HUGE

Imagine the newspapers and headlines. The president would call it an attack on everything America stands for and everyone would be calling for a ground invasion
>>
IDS DA GOVMENT DESTREWING EUR LIBARITY
>>
>>55810412
It would tip the scale to full-blown World War III-tier madness.
>>
>>55811023

If the president is Obama, I doubt it. The citizens would be in an uproar though.
>>
>>55810412
President Trump will replace her with a mega giant mecha that shoots lasers, tygers and nukes
>>
chuck heston would lose his shit
>>
I hope ISIS fucks up some serious shit in america soon

If anyone in the world is going to over react and glass the middle east it's going to be the USA
>>
Only time when people will stand up against ISIS is when they start killing faggots.
>>
UNATCO would be formed by executive order after the terrorist strike on the statue. I'll have someone in place though. I'm more concerned about Savage. They've relocated to Vandenberg.
>>
>>55811161
>ISIS could start world war 3 at any time
>>
File: 136.png (425 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
136.png
425 KB, 500x500
>>55810645
>>
>>55811549
>UNATCO would be formed by executive order after the terrorist strike on the statue. I'll have someone in place though. I'm more concerned about Savage. They've relocated to Vandenberg.

bro

you aren't supposed to browse 4chan in the white house
>>
It's just a fucking statue. It would need to be something more significant if you wanted to set America on a blood frenzy.
>>
>>55811442
but this is what's needed.

isis would have to destroy something like the pyramids, statue of liberty, the Eiffel tower for the world to finally say okay, enough's enough. personally i would want them to destroy the statue of liberty because that would actually be some movie villain tier shit, literally every newspaper's front page the next day would be the ground zero picture. i also believe that this is the one sure fire way that isis gets wiped off the map, everything else is too small potatoes for america to care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmfxQ0clIqU

>people get murdered in europe
not my problem
>blows up the statue of fucking liberty
now...its my problem
>>
>>55810412
People will stick the statue of liberty to their profile picture for a few weeks and then forget about it.
>>
>>55810412
we would start by saying all over the place that islam is a religion of peace
then normies with a facebook account would image for a liberty pic
then our president would promise to rebuild it and that it will look even better.
then we go at war while accepting countless amount of kebab in our lands
>>
U-UNATCO?
>>
>>55810412
>statue of liberty

That's an incredibly low value target for terrorists. Not many potential victims
>>
>>55811728
>It's just a fucking statue

You fucking serious nigga?

The statue of liberty is basically as iconic as the Eagle and the Flag. It's on every single dollar bill, coin, and is practically the symbol for American Freedom.

You're living in a fantasy land if you don't think bombing the statue would set America into world war 3
>>
>>55810412
It'd be pretty much impossible to do, I doubt you're still allowed inside or near it. The only way to knock it down would be with a aeroplane crash, might as well go 9/11 redux at that point.
>>
>>55810763
>lower the cost of living by turning it into wire for housing?

This is what liberals actually believe, folks.
>>
I would be pissed, but I would also hope that it'd destroy that "We welcome your poor, your tired, your huddled masses" plaque that was written by a frog.

You take in trash and that makes you a dump.
>>
>>55810412
I wish we'd clean it and then coat it with some sort of clear coat or something. I think it'd look spectacular if it was that deep gold color, as opposed to the sickly green it oxides to.

Maybe we would even replace the torch with a torch that actually burns. We could run a propane line up through the statue and have it spit real super hot fire. That'd be badass.
>>
File: 1364003674720.jpg (12 KB, 170x296) Image search: [Google]
1364003674720.jpg
12 KB, 170x296
>>55811549
>>
WAIT HOW ARE WE GOING TO PROCESS ALL THE REFUGEES WITHOUT ELLIS ISLAND
>>
>>55810645
>Terrorist attack on US soil
>Nothing will happen
LOL
>>
File: LaughingNazi.jpg (12 KB, 235x255) Image search: [Google]
LaughingNazi.jpg
12 KB, 235x255
>>55811828
This
>>
>>55812180
You'll just have to let them in without any processes or background checks. Don't be racist America, let them in it's [current year] after all.
>>
>>55812034
>I doubt you're still allowed inside or near it.

Non-American Nigger detected

They have tours into the statue of liberty all the time. Up to a 100 people are inside the statue at any time.
>>
File: chumlee-attrb-History-fair-use.jpg (40 KB, 291x336) Image search: [Google]
chumlee-attrb-History-fair-use.jpg
40 KB, 291x336
>>55811918

Un Taco please
>>
>>55812121
>not appreciating a well developed patina
>>
>>55810412
UNATCO will be formed.
>>
>>55810412
Trump secures not just the nomination but also the whole presidency.

ISIS can no longer be ignored by Obama.

Real bombing begins.
>>
File: Emma_Lazarus.jpg (26 KB, 350x432) Image search: [Google]
Emma_Lazarus.jpg
26 KB, 350x432
>>55812113
>was written by a frog.

>born in New York, NY
>frog posting
>somebody once told me starts playing
>>
>>55812262
We don't even use Ellis Island anymore. It's a historical relic, just like liberty.

In the case of illegal Mexicans, we actively bus them from the border to many cities.

In the case of illegal "refugees" we actively drop them off in New Orleans and transport them one way or another into predetermined cities.
>>
>kill 100+ people
>no one cares, nothing is done, mass immigration continues in Europe

>blow up a rusted out old statue
>WW3
>>
IRBM, ICBM maybe a nuke
>>
>>55812121
Most of the plebs in NY think it's naturally turquoise mate, you've no chance of refurbishing it unless Donald Trump (PBUH) is elected
>>
>>55810412

wont happen, its your secret service puppet army, why would they attack their own country?
>>
>>55812298
It's surreal that nowadays we value worn stone and the remains of destroyed barding as a hallmark of culture, when in the time they were built it would have been a sign of poverty and austerity
>>
>>55812121
I'm with you on that. She's the color of neglect and dullness. It's about time we rekindle the romance with her.
>>
>>55810412
Je Suis Amerifat
>>
>>55811549

this
>>
>>55812121
And let people up to the damn torch. Germoney already paid to repair it so why can't we go up to it?
>>
>>55812298
A patina is a unique pattern that forms after decades of use. It allows a more direct connection to the past, because you can see the areas of wear and how other people used it in the past.

The Statue of Liberty doesn't really have a patina. I thought they would polish it every once in a while, but it oxidises so fast that by the time they move onto a new section the one they finished is mostly oxidised again.
>>
U-Unatco?
>>
>>55812731
It's copper in Atlantic. What else do you expect to happen? That's simply a design flaw. All major copper structures turn green in that kind of environment, even pennies.

>>55812812
This, really.
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>55811347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5R_pS0h5Qk

>best comment in this shitty thread doesn't even get a reply.

Pretty disappointing.
>>
>>55812434
>In the case of illegal "refugees" we actively drop them off in New Orleans and transport them one way or another into predetermined cities.

I had saw a map about where they were being sent to a day or two ago. There seemed to be quite a few being sent to the great lake states area. It seem really risky putting a bunch of people who would hate America regardless of hospitality near such a large reserve of drinkable water.
>>
>>55810582
this honestly.
>>
>implying the world's leftists wouldn't just keep on making excuses

I can already see the clickbait articles now. "Liberty is a social construct", "Freedom is a white man's racist concept anyway", "Liberty's not compatiple with their way of life, respect their culture!", etc etc.
>>
File: 1447498859604.png (243 KB, 745x747) Image search: [Google]
1447498859604.png
243 KB, 745x747
yea /pol/ keep give ideas to ISIS
>>
>>55810412
The Statue of Liberty is a global icon of, well, Liberty. They destroyed that, the US would go in full force, and the rest of the world would likely cheer them on for once.
>>
Sit and watch.
>>
>>55812677
Holy shit I thought you were Morocco
>>
>>55812955
Nestle, which is actively draining the lakes, is a bigger danger I think.

But I'll tell you what. You go ahead and drive along I-90 and everything is honky dory until you get close to Lake Erie and then everything is covered in snow/ice and the wind is blowing hard enough you might have to wake up to keep your car from getting blown into the next lane.

Strange place to put warm weather people, although last time I was there it was covered in Indians. I suppose decent immigrants will be willing to put up with the cold.
>>
Nuke ISIS
Nuke Mecca just for good measure
Nuke Israel for being jews
Ship niggers back to Africa
Lead humanity to the space age now that most of the Earth's problems had been solved
>>
>>55813087
Implying they haven't thought of that
>>
>>55810412
Crappy french statue more valuable than peoples lives.
>>
>>55813087
>not realizing this would get them glassed within a fortnight
if the entire thing is just a bait to get isis to commit factional suicide then by all means isis, do it

i double dog dare you to blow up the statue of liberty you goat fucking, sand eating, ground shitting faggots. literally see what happens when you poke a nuclear bear
>>
>>55811918
No, Savage.
>>
I think Obama would get fucking assassinated if this happened and he did his usual muslim apologist routine.
>>
>>55813322
More than likely we'd go to war against The Ukraine or something else irrelevant like that, and then continue to fund and arm more Islamic terrorism.

Did you forget about 9/11?
>>
>>55810763
Plaster with copper sheeting.
>>
>>55810412
liberal cúcks will still defend the mudslime scum. moderate muslim my ass
>>
>>55810763
>If we build a new one we should make it out of something less valuable.
Like the bones of illegal immigrants. Poetic justice.
>>
>>55813414
that was a funny meme
back in 2006.

if isis blew up the statue of liberty today, there would be no more isis by the new year.
>>
>>55811978
The number of dead aren't really important. The point of terrorism is 'terror'.
>look at me
>I can blow this shit up no problem
>you're small time
>but fuck with allah and you're history
That'd be it really
>>
>>55813549
If and only if the US government had a plan in its back pocket to switch its geopolitical strategy around in the resulting chaos.
>>
>>55811993
>lazy americans didn't even make the damn thing
>take this much pride in it
>>
>>55810412
Somebody will receive more bombs for Christmas.
>>
>>55813618
literally America's waifu
>>
>>55811023
see
>>55811251

This is what we'd get. A muslim sympathizer (at best) president that would draw another 'red line that they cannot cross' and then go suck his tranny husband Mooshells cock and laugh.

He is truly a bag of nigger shit
>>
>>55810412
>December 14 2015
>ISIS militant who arrived in New Orleans manages to sneak a bomb into Statue of Liberty and destroys it
>five more gunmen go on sprees killing 67 people before 3 blow themselves up and police shoot 2 dead
>people mourn for a couple of minutes but soon start saying '#notallmuslims' and through insane liberal mental gymnastics say this means they need to take more refugees
>liberals are happy Statue of Liberty is gone because slavery and shit
>>
>>55811442
Not with Obungo as our leader.
>>
>>55810412
What's that statue made of?
>>
>>55811728
ikr she's not even that sexy
>>
File: 1445220556803.jpg (177 KB, 625x720) Image search: [Google]
1445220556803.jpg
177 KB, 625x720
>>55810412
Nothing would happen. Liberty in the us is already dead.
>>
>>55813577
it would be as simple as the 9/11 you like to mention

literally everyone would be so pissed that whatever geopolitical shit would be overlooked in that instant, because this is america and you fucked with something the french built for us that represents freedom and blowing shit up until you get your way.

again, let isis blow up the statue of liberty today. by valentines day we're having threads on 'why was the world so scared of isis in the first place when it only took a couple hundred bombs to wipe them off the planet?'

they truly fuck with america, they will truly get fucked
>>
Absolutely nothing will happen.

We just had the biggest happening since September 11 and NOTHING will happen from it. Now you guys are trying to gun for an even bigger happening?

No, nothing short of a military coup that involves muslims turning over to their side would start the war machine
>>
File: 0OGYeDk[1].jpg (113 KB, 684x887) Image search: [Google]
0OGYeDk[1].jpg
113 KB, 684x887
>>55810412
>NOT ALL MUSLIM HATE LADY LIBERTY!!! THEY WERE JUST MISGUIDED!!

Paris should have lit a race war and seen a mass kebab removal across Europe. Instead European leaders have used it to double down on immigration and accelerate the collective destruction of their own people, identity, culture and religion.

I'm convinced now we're all dead and this reality we share is Hell.
>>
>>55813773
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

A.K.A: copper
>>
Waxes or clear coats can protect raw copper and bronze from patina. No reason you couldn't polish it. Would have to actually take care of it every few years years.
>>
>>55813823
I'd rather we do that without having to blow up the Statue of Liberty. Russia certainly has given us enough opportunities to make it look like we were trying to fight against ISIS the whole time without having to let them blow up the Statue of Liberty first.
>>
>>55813773
copper, steel, stone, and concrete
>>
>>55813773
copper and iron

copper coating on an iron frame
>>
>>55810412
>Blame the Jews
>Did you know a Jewish person once owned the Statue and sold it only 100 years before this attack?
>Mossad/CIA false flerrrg
>I've seen that pixel before, it is a crisis-actor pixel

Etc. etc.

So same as 13/11 basically.
>>
File: 1312314083424.jpg (9 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
1312314083424.jpg
9 KB, 190x190
>People hashtagging their hardest
>pro US profile pictures
>cops will become even more lunatic killing people all over the country for no reason
>random prostate exams for walking in the street
>Trump: WE WILL KILL ALL EM MUFFUGING TOWEL HEADS TERRORIST MEXICANS FUCK YOU OBONGO
>Obongo:This is very sad, now, we will accept 2000000 more refugees next year so they can feel at home and stop bombing us
>>
>>55813823
"If you bee bee boo boo murica gonna come get you"

Gotta love fart sniffing government cock sucking faggots like yourself.

Apparently we won't do shit to the people that attack us.
>>
>>55810412
I don't think the government would authorize ISIS to destroy the statue of liberty. That's one of their big peepee totems.
>unless it was insured for a lot of money
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 653x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 653x495
>>55810412
Last time they blew up something major in nyc, saddam ended up being hung and most of the plotters found. You see, even though it's short lived, when you attack us we want blood. lots and lots of blood. Until we unfortunately create orphans who are your next generation fill in the blank jihadists.

I have to say the worse thing we do is not finish the job. Hiroshima and nagasaki is how you sIlence zealots and those who tube they have a righteous cause. It's sad we have to hold back our full force and power. Otherwise, the dream of a dead Middle East would come to fruition,
>>
>>55810412

Zero Fucks Given.

Oy Vey.
>>
>>55813773
Liberty
>>
Every american that gave a shit would be chanting 'glass the middle east'.

But social media and college campuses would be circle jerks.
>>
File: 1447453321207.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447453321207.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>55814014
To bad saddam had nothing to do with that attack.
>>
People would still be spreading ''like this if you care'' posts on Facebook and not doing anything at all, not even a single vote would change.

There's no reasoning these lunatics
>>
>>55812113
>written by a frog
You mean a jew, don't you?
>>
>>55810412

Bomb mecca

I've been uttering it around town today (DC) and I've been getting nothing but smirks.

Thinking about getting t shirts made.
>>
File: 234111.jpg (29 KB, 444x337) Image search: [Google]
234111.jpg
29 KB, 444x337
>>55813823
Everyone will be pissed, but based Obama is going to be around telling us not to point fingers and in the end, nothing will happen. Chances are, he'll just ramble on about during this time of tragedy,America needs to unify and he'll somehow bring more refugees or something.
>>
>>55813859
>we just had the biggest happening since 9/11

maybe for you guys. that wasn't america's problem because it didn't happen over here. let them bomb the statue of liberty and see how long NOTHING happens.
>>55813936
its just that it will take something major for it to happen, obviously that massacre a few days ago didn't do shit to push america into fighting
>>55814001
let them actually attack us and say the same shit.

everyone here is confusing what ifs with what will be. isis destroys statue of liberty, america WILL put a serious boot in their shitty food eating faces, i dont see how you guys think any different
>>
File: illuminati were behind this.png (611 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
illuminati were behind this.png
611 KB, 1024x768
FORMED BY EXECUTIVE ORDER
>>
#RefugeesWelcome is LITERALLY CARVED ON THE FUCKING THING
>Give me your tired, your poor
>Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
>The wretched refuse of your teeming shore
>Send these homeless, tempest-tossed to me

If ISIS blew that up, the pro-refugee crowd would be over. Done. Finished. Congress would fucking recognize ISIS as a state just to declare war on it. Obama wouldn't be able to do shit.
>>
File: 1-Israeli-Van-911-Dancing.jpg (61 KB, 414x310) Image search: [Google]
1-Israeli-Van-911-Dancing.jpg
61 KB, 414x310
>>55814083
>>
>>55813618
We used to love France until de Gaulle started acting like a spoiled child.
>>
File: MossadMovingVan911IsraelMeme.jpg (668 KB, 727x687) Image search: [Google]
MossadMovingVan911IsraelMeme.jpg
668 KB, 727x687
>>55814245
Meep meep mother fuckers. Im blind and cannot see.
>>
>>55814014
>Last time they blew up something major in nyc, saddam ended up being hung and most of the plotters found.
Finding the plotters wasn't difficult. None of them have been prosecuted thus far though.
>>
File: 1436470930241.jpg (596 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1436470930241.jpg
596 KB, 2560x1600
>>55810763

Iron and copper
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>55814299
"B-but we have no evidence of people putting explosive in the trade buildings"

WRONG CUNTS

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BoJ7RV7hHug
>>
>>55814163
im black and i dont give a fuck if the nsa is watching right now

i would personally find a way to punch that man should he say some pussy shit like this. the statue of liberty, for all you could say about its history or how it wasn't even Made in America, it is a landmark that everyone identifies with, one that everyone knows what it is at a glance

blow that up and watch how long isis continues to be a problem, ill bet my morrigan figurines on it not lasting a season of game of thrones
>>
>>55814190
Look, these days the government just does whatever it wants regardless of popular sentiment and then spouts whatever bullshit excuses it needs. If the government had any interest in getting rid of ISIS, it would just do so. It wouldn't need to wait for another attack.

If the government had any intention of doing anything about ISIS, we'd have already been at terror alert 7 the very night of all this Paris stuff, and CNN would be nonstop coverage of deployments and bombings. Blowing up the Statue of Liberty isn't going to do a thing.
>>
>>55813618
You could go on the street and ask random Americans, they will probably say they think we made it.
>>
More middle east bombed to tackle terrorist groups funded by US -> more extremism -> more extremist "refugees" in Erurope and USA -> merchant happy
>>
>>55814488
and what im saying is youre right, the government can do what it wants, when it wants to. the attacks on paris do nothing to americans, so america as a whole doesn't give a shit.

let isis do the exact same thing they did in paris in say chicago. wait..maybe not because that even might not go the exact same way, but you know what i mean. that happens here and the people are pushed into a frenzy, this goes away instantly
>>
>>55814766
I think you're underestimating how politically correct and how keked we are.
>>
>>55814766
I understand the tactic here. I just don't think it'd be a very good idea for the government to "let" another terror attack happen. One of the powers we do grant to the federal government is to provide for the common defense. I don't think to "let" another terrorist attack happen in order to provoke people is a very good way to run a country.
>>
>>55810412
America would probably enter pissed off redneck mode like 9/11 and immediately attack the next nigger state to get uppity, regardless of their involvement. I think there'd be widespread support from western countries for whatever mess America would then get into, or at the very least they wouldn't do anything to stop.
>>
To expect us to sit ideally by while that happens is absurd. And /pol/ really shows their age when they think France won't fight either. France is probably one of the few European countries I'd expect to fight. They have an entire Army to deal with delicate expeditionary situations, it's called the French Foreign Legion, and they actually use it.
>>
>>55812034

It's a tourist attraction where thousands of people a day go all the way up to the crown
>>
>>55812812
probably safety concerns. that some retard will jump or fall out and his family will sue and win, because USA is the land of lawyers and lawsuits
>>
America would take all of its anger out on the middle east
>>
>Dindu nuffin
>not all muslim
>the worst tragedy is the innocent muslims being targetted by racists
>>
>>55810412
They'll build a bigger one. But this time it won't be a woman. Nor a man. But that fluid gender ladyboy shit.
>>
>>55810412
France will surrender and send a new statue of liberty to IS.
>>
>>55810412
I tend to forget we have that nigger statue
>>
We are already heading towards anarchy.
It's only matter of time when this happens, and we won't even have time to react, because everything will be bombed all over the world. Not only by ISIS but other groups that stand against ISIS etc..
>>
>>55810412
First the french would be mad
>>
>>55810412

We will build a new modern art statue of some nigger
>>
Take more refugees in. It's like politicians are retards and think that they will stop their terrorist shit when there's enough of them here.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.