[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It’s time for a Trans Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Transgender-Superman.jpg (238 KB, 650x1080) Image search: [Google]
Transgender-Superman.jpg
238 KB, 650x1080
> Once banned from the world of mainstream comic books by the infamous Comics Code Authority, LGBT characters now have a stronger presence in the world of superhero comics than ever before, with gay and lesbian heroes like Batwoman, Northstar and Green Lantern Alan Scott openly declaring who they are — and even getting married.

> “I looked out into the audience, saw dozens of faces I knew well — LGBTQ folks, mostly — all avid comics readers and superhero fans and DC supporters,” said Simone. “And it just hit me: Why was this so impossible? Why in the world can we not do a better job of representation of not just humanity, but also our own loyal audience?”

> “It’s time for a trans Superman in a mainstream comic. I think it’s time to make that thing happen that Greg [Rucka] mentioned years ago. And it’s going to happen … I’m sure it’s controversial on some level to some people, but honest to God, I just could not care less about that. If someone gets upset, so be it; there are a thousand other comics out there for those people. SuperTransMan will be a strong symbol to the transgender acceptation”

http://www.wired.com/2013/04/transgender-dc-comics-batgirl/
>>
>>55810268

>Most mary sue superhero ever, that nobody truly likes

Yeah that would fit trannies.
>>
How would you even perform a sex change operation on Superman?
>>
>It's time for a X [insert popular white male character here]

why do people say things like this? Why is it ever time to force an agenda via a well liked character?
>>
File: superman_tg_by_tftgar.jpg (51 KB, 670x570) Image search: [Google]
superman_tg_by_tftgar.jpg
51 KB, 670x570
>>55810589
kryptonite
>>
SuperTrans

With the power of making up new genders on the fly depending on what... he(?)* feels like

*offended
>>
>>55810589
>implying Jews haven't infiltrated the Bottle City of Kandor and subverted the Kryptonian Council into providing state funded gender reassignment surgeries
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (23 KB, 299x412) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
23 KB, 299x412
>>55810268
There are already several superheroes with trans characteristics.
>>
>>55810268
The best thing about fiction is that you can make anything happen, including a man who thinks hes a woman not being insane.
>>
>>55810268
>04.10.13
>>
>>55810268
>there are a thousand other comics out there for those people
Surely there are comics for trannies already?
>>
>>55810268
>It’s time for a Trans Superman
Why? What year is it?
>>
They just won't leave anything alone, will they

They'll just keep hamfisting their bullshit where it doesn't belong.
>>
>>55811929
>There are already several superheroes with trans characteristics.
They are depressive head cases who surgery mutilate themselves?
>>
>>55810268

>bullets cannot pierce his skin
>Gets surgery to be a woman?

How would that even work? It would literally be impossible to do the operation, and how the fuck would hormones work on alien physiology?

>It's 2015
>>
File: last-week-tonight-01_612x381.jpg (44 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
last-week-tonight-01_612x381.jpg
44 KB, 612x380
>>55812147

TWENTY
FIFTEEN
>>
>>55810268

Why do they always insist on forcing this on pre-established characters? Oh right, because if they tried making an original superhero nobody would care.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.