[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>97% of Blacks in the USA are devoutly religious >htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1765898541.jpg (43 KB, 559x538) Image search: [Google]
1765898541.jpg
43 KB, 559x538
>97% of Blacks in the USA are devoutly religious

>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-briggs/are-black-americans-the-m_b_6769296.html

Jamal and Tyrone may want to eliminate fags, feminists and kebab as much as you do.
>>
Jamal and Tyrone commit more crime than the fags feminists and kebab do. That's the problem.
>>
>>55809795
The difference is Protestant churches are a heretical joke
>>
>>55809795
Blacks have a different idea of what constitutes 'devout' than whites
>>
>>55809795
too bad they're violent criminals. they're "Christian" then go about being savage niggers every time they aren't at church.
>>
>>55809795
>Protestant
>Christian

Nope
>>
>>55810001
Fucking this
Cause 97 percent of gang bangers and baby mamas are totally devout
>>
>>55809795
When my life was out of control I woke up one morning so hungover that I was still kinda drunk, just walked to the nearest church and it was an all black church. Just sat there and listened to the preacher, everyone stared for a while but after that they were all very friendly and told me everyone is welcome
>>
>>55809795
>Jamal and Tyrone may want to eliminate fags, feminists and kebab as much as you do.

no it's much much more than the vilified christian right. dems just want to keep their votes
>>
HAHA WHITE PEOPLES DOES THIUUUUS

BUT DA BLACK MANG DOES THIUUUUS

*thunderous clapping*
>>
>>55809795
>Jamal and Tyrone may want to eliminate fags, feminists and kebab as much as you do.
>kebab
But there is no BlackLiesMatter branch and shitton of advocates in caliphate.
>>
>cryto-voodoo epileptic seizure extravaganza
>devout
>>
Niggers don't practice what is preached to them then I guess.
>Though shalt not steal or murder
>"HOL UP"
>*Smacks lips profusely*
>"U TELLIN ME"
>*Acquires illegal firearm*
>"U TRYNA SAY"
>*Joins local gang*
>"SO WHATCHU SAYIN IS"
>*Participates in armed robbery*
>"WE AINT SPOSED TA"
>*Throws up gang sign to his accomplices*
>"SO HOL UP A NIGGA CAINT EVEN"
>*Shoots responding cop*
>"A NIGGA CAINT EVEN MAKE A LIVIN"
>*Gets shot and killed by the police*
>*Numerous news crews respond to the incident by claiming he did not do any of the things there is evidence of him doing*
>*News proceeds to use photograph of him when he was 6 years old*
>>
Black people like to put on a show. These are the same people who rely on disgusting bling and name-brand sneakers to dictate social status.

If you look up the statistics, black preachers are 75% more likely to be guilty of crimes than white preachers. Black congregations are 80% more likely to contain criminals and repeat offenders, aka "Sunday Christians".

Church for black people is literally just a way for them to pretend they didn't do nuffin in the eyes of the lord.
>>
>>55810245
This online "joke" is one of the most repugnant excuses for humor I've heard.
>>
>tyrone and jamal are goyim who believe in fairy tales
>>
>>55810478
this

catholics are still pagans
baptists are still voodoo niggers
protestants are still massive faggots
>>
>>55810478
also mexicans still worship their aztec human sacrifice god
>>
>>55810932
I think it's pretty cool how major religions tend to be pretty much the rebranded paganism of their respective regions.

I believe Mohammed included the rock worshipping simply because he could not convince Mecca pagans to join his new cult otherwise.
>>
File: gospel-singer-16x9.jpg (47 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
gospel-singer-16x9.jpg
47 KB, 650x366
Aren't church blacks considerably more civilized than their feral brethren?

Also, I like gospel for some reason. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiDCAXIw0yU&index=2&list=PL6567055F9D7F08D4
>>
File: saint-peters-basilica-interior.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1706) Image search: [Google]
saint-peters-basilica-interior.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1706
>>55809795
Actual Christian Church
>>
>>55811568
mecca was a pilgrimage site before islam
mohammed knew the shekels were good and so do the saudis nowadays
>>
>>55809795
> white church
> more than a dozen butts on seats

TopShop.com
>>
>>55812068
Churchgoing blacks are so much less prone to crime that "Go to Church" is a euphemism among niggers for avoiding trouble and not committing crimes.

But as you'd expect, you go to a black church and it's 9/10ths women, and all of the men there are ancient.
>>
>>55809795
>retarded savages believe in magic, more at 11
>>
>>55809795

>>97% of Blacks in the USA are devoutly religious

1950 called, they want their data back..
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.