[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Turds: Family and Friends react to Paris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: turds.jpg (9 KB, 326x154) Image search: [Google]
turds.jpg
9 KB, 326x154
/pol/ Lets talk about your family and friends reaction to the Paris attacks!

My brother basically has been arguing with me that we need to essentially "Cuddle" refugees so they can see the error of joining in jihad and that 99% of muslims wouldnt ever attack people.

He is a hardcore bernie sanders egalitarian type.

I gave him UN documents/weapon caches disguised as humanitarian aid and well about 30 credible sources on the refugees as well as being 72% men in fighting age.

He is very very very reluctant in accepting the red pills and keeps resorting to "Muh Egalitarianism"

What has your family been shilling?
>>
I had enough and went full out so I don't think it went over well.

>New American Century
>5 Dancing Israelis
>Lucky Larry
>American/Saudi/Israeli Middle Eastern Policy
>Jewish media control
>Multiculturalism Genocide

speech police will be at my door soon desu
>>
>>55809811
Did your senpai totally lose it when you did this?
>>
>>55810039
just rejected it outright without looking into it

told me refugees are running from isis, tell them islam has the infrastructure to create extremists in its text. They denied facts without looking into them again.
>>
Dad is all "not all muslims". I called him sick.
>>
>>55810523
I wonder what causes people to not keep a healthy amount of suspicion
>>
>>55810759
low iq
>>
>>55809578
My dad is full on red pill. And has compared the refugee crisis to the fall of the Roman empire and says he fears for the Europe future generations will inherit.

Brother and mother think you are racist nazi xenophobe etc. if you speak out but you can see they agree.

Christkeks and leftist Facebook 'friends' are all muh 'love of one's neighbour' and 'maybe if we give Ahmed and his ISIS refugee buddies everything they demand they won't want to behead me'.

Luckily some of my actual friends agree with me after many discussions and truth bombs having been dropped.
>>
>>55809578
>tell mom what happened
>she's not even surprised they're muslim
>>
My dad wants to put all Muslims in camps.
>>
>>55811932
based
>>
>brother and dad fucking hate mudslimes
>mom is slowly being redpilled
I dont even know anyone that isnt a mudslime that supports immigration tbqh
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.