[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The USA has killed more civilians by "accident" than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_loqulkiKaq1qjkec8o1_400.jpg (28 KB, 363x314) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_loqulkiKaq1qjkec8o1_400.jpg
28 KB, 363x314
The USA has killed more civilians by "accident" than the terrorist have killed on purpose.

I'll just pause here and let that sink in.
>>
We need to kill more terrorists.
>>
>>55809420
How many civilians has the us killed?
>>
Once again USA #1
>>
File: this'llbegood.jpg (33 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
this'llbegood.jpg
33 KB, 625x626
>tumblr
>>
>>55809420
Yes goyim, by accident
>>
>>55809420
WE GOTTA STOP THE MUDS BOYZZ
THEM JOOZ DID THIS
>>
>>55809420
'civilians'
>>
>>55809420
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>55809420
I doubt that's true. The great majority of the deaths in the ME have been muds killing each other. Actual deaths by American hand have been comparatively low.
>>
>>55809420
Let's say you and I are in separate rooms, my room has a bomb and 100 innocents in there.

Your room has 10 innocents and you've got a gun, and you're feeling a bit pissed off.

Let's say I'm really fucking clumsy and suffer from moments of severe dementia and somehow manage to acquire, arm, and trigger the bomb.

The room is quite small, so the blastwave and explosion kill 13. My accident has taken out 13% of the room.

Let's say you decide "Fuck it!" and fire two shots into your room, killing 2. You've killed 20% of the room's occupants.

>TL;DR population size means you have to factor percentages into the numbers too.
>>
I seriously wonder what's more lethal to civilians?

A terrorist with a suicide vest
Or a terrorist with a drone on his ass.
>>
Great argument, dumblr, 100% logical and convincing.
>>
>>55809420
Maybe we need to kill more civilians on purpose if you think the terrorists were justified here.
>>
>>55809420
>implying they were accidents
>>
File: exel_bait.jpg (51 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
exel_bait.jpg
51 KB, 625x626
>>
>>55809420
sauce?
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 614x473) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 614x473
>>55809420
>>
>>55809420
Duh innocents become terrorists.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.