[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ONE MORE TERRORIST SUSPECTED TO BE A REFUGEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: B3jpH.png (81 KB, 341x387) Image search: [Google]
B3jpH.png
81 KB, 341x387
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318379/Hunt-Isis-killers-Syrian-passport-body-suicide-bomber-Stade-France.html

How has germany reacted to Merkel on the last few days? Any riots? Is she kill?
>>
>>55808877
The media are spreading left opinions even more now, which makes it even harder to do something against Merkel.
>>
>>55808967

Is she using the police to suppress protesters or something?
>>
File: 1443724869035.jpg (30 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
1443724869035.jpg
30 KB, 370x330
sooooo that's two now, at least
>>
>>55809199
Protests haven't come up I think. But it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>55808967
How? How do they get away with this?
>>
>>55809296
Because the government supports them. If you say something against the general opinion, you might lose your job and we really want to keep our jobs.
>>
>>55808967
I know you'll be sent to the death camps if you say the wrong thing, but what if I, as an American, come there and spout my mouth off? Will I go to a death camp?
>>
>>55808877
>At least 129 people died and another 99 were injured in Paris on Friday night after eight terrorists, including one as young as 15

>Including one as young as 15

>15.

DEY IS GOO' KIDZ. DEY DINDU NUFFIN' JUS' TRYNA MAKE A BETTUH LIFE FO' DEMSELVES IN YOORUP!

Seriously though, Germanfags, how strong is the oppositions Merkel is facing rn? Is there even any opposition?
>>
>>55809282

Are news reports and whatnot even mentioning these findings on the terrorists coming through Greece?
>>
>>55809512
Anger is boiling in us, but never forget that we've got lots of women. Also every german doesn't want to be called a nazi, because that would be the end of you.
>>
File: adachi time.png (54 KB, 439x452) Image search: [Google]
adachi time.png
54 KB, 439x452
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

The ISIS smuggler, who is in his thirties and is described as having a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.

"Just wait," he smiled.

The Islamic State operative spoke exclusively to BuzzFeed on the condition of anonymity and is believed to be the first to confirm plans to infiltrate western countries.

>September 7 2015
>You could have listened, Europe
>>
>>55809600
They do, but they're really trying to hide the fact that some of the terrorists are muslim.
>>
>>55808967
I love movies.
I stopped watching new movies altogether.
I don't own a TV.
Media is not making life hard Hans.
Cowardice is making life hard.
You must demand freedom of speech -- American-style negative rights, not a revocable privilege granted by a government decision.
>>
>>55809456
you'll get fired and blacklisted
>>
>>55808877
To bad this will probably not even make a headline in the german newspapers.
>>
>>55809820
Gosh. I guess that would leave me with no option but to work for small business instead or (heaven forbid) start my own business.

Are they really thinking these things through?
>>
File: world_religions2.png (79 KB, 440x283) Image search: [Google]
world_religions2.png
79 KB, 440x283
>>55809639

As a Jew, I consider you all Nazis anyway.

Why don't you fucktards use your Nazi powers now? You shitskin lovers leave the terrorist muslims alone but went after my people. How fucking stupid are the Germans?
>>
>>55810721
Calm down fucktard, the only thing they did is lock you into concentration camps.

The poles on the other hand...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.