[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think really happened that day, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
What do you think really happened that day, /pol/?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-18-20-02-47.png (231 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-18-20-02-47.png
231 KB, 960x540
The Mafia killed him. Oswald was later killed by Jack Ruby who was in debt to the mob.
>>
The fed got their way
>>
>>55808383
CIA. Dulles was the CEO of the hit. FBI & DPD and of course the media were in the cover up.
>>
File: Russell-Brand2.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Russell-Brand2.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
Anglos conspired against an Irish American out of anti-white racism
Then they killed him
>>
KKK is behind that assassination.
>>
>>55808383
Some dudes head got sploded all over his wife.
>>
>>55808383
It's not even controversial to say the cia did it nowadays. Everyone knows. Also Oswald was a former cia operative
>>
>>55808383
Same as what happened with Clinton.
Some nice clothes got shot up.
>>
>>55808383

The shooter was a soviet sympathizer. It was a communist victory.

>Kennedy bribed his way to power with mob endorsement
>>
>>55808383
republicans obviously
>>
Lyndon Johnson, Israel, CIA, coup d'etat.

>kill the king before the masses
>let all with power know you were responsible for it

Kennedy just had way too many enemies. It was probably way too easy for them to collude for the hit to happen.

Also, RFK went full retard and went after the biggest criminals in the country, one of which actually helped JFK into office, and RFK into his position as Attorney General as a bonus.
>>
>>55809139
Kennedys father was supposed to get hjs other son who died in WW2 into office. John took that spot, and refused to ease up on organized crime.
>>
>>55808872

Is this one guy who posts about 'the eternal anglo' in every thread?
>>
>>55808383
>my feet hurt
>there's so much sun
>this suit is too hot
>I wish marilyn was my wife
>>
All these theories are fun and all but what I'm really curious about is if there is any prevailing evidence at this point that directly conflicts with the Warren Commission? I know that the magic bullet thing is bullshit because the conspiracy theorists didn't take into account the irregular position of the seats in the limo
>>
>>55810272
>using "cunshpirashy tearists" non-ironically
>asking for evidence of a crime from the agencies complicity in the crime

>how to spot a government shill 101

Fuck off, maple nigger.
>>
>>55810388
>getting this butthurt over a simple question
>actually getting butthurt about being called a conspiracy theorist in a context where he doesn't even want to provide a logical discussion, and therefore is no better than a deranged conspiracy theorist

For shame, fatty
>>
>>55810529
>still using conspiracy "theory"

Are you actually retarded, or do you not realize an assasination IS a conspiracy?

You're asking for evidence when the people who investigated were responsible. You ARE actually this dumb. Please don't have kids.
>>
>>55808383
The Smoking Man hid in a storm drain and fired the lethal shot.
>>
>>55808383

CIA/Pentagon retribution for Kennedy withholding air cover for Bay of Pigs invasion.
>>
>>55811132

See, THIS is actually a rational suggestion, but I personally suspect it was just 1 of many reasons he was wanted dead.
>>
Oswald shot JFK from the book depository.

Why? That could be argued.

There was no second gunman; Oswald did it alone. No, I will not change my thinking on that. I've seen enough to leave me confident he did it.
>>
File: onion-on-jfk[1].png (274 KB, 676x488) Image search: [Google]
onion-on-jfk[1].png
274 KB, 676x488
>>55808383
Pic related
>>
>>55811264

You haven't seen enough then.
>>
>>55811054
Kek

If you're so convinced that whatever theory (and yes, it is undoubtedly a theory) you happen to think is true as opposed to the countless other theories there is about this exact same topic, why don't you go ahead and provide some contextual information about it rather than being a crybaby because I have the gall to question that you're anything less than the usual superficial conspiracy faggot?

>"You're asking for evidence when the people who investigated were responsible."

What a bullshit excuse for not explaining yourself. It's really not that hard, just say what you fucking think happened and provide some evidence you self righteous twat
>>
ITT: soviet subversion working flawlessly
>>
>>55811511
>getting this anally rekt that I won't provide him fuel for his pseudo-skeptic intellectual masturbation routine

Nigger please. As for evidence, go petition some FOA articles and enjoy all that redacted bullshit.

"National Security" is code word for "We're guilty as fuck and don't want to look bad".

Now run along, minimum wage shill. Be happy you haven't been outsourced to the punjab yet. Being a dishonest cocksucker doesn't pay well for anyone.
>>
File: 1427291530150.jpg (38 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
1427291530150.jpg
38 KB, 250x350
Masonic hoax. Nobody died. You can clearly see an exploding dye pack under JFK's wig in the Zapruder footage.
>>
>>55812764

>minimum wage shill

Lel, where the fuck did that come from? Are you projecting now or something?

But I see how it is now. No sense in trying to get you to explain anything, I think anybody reading this thread will see that your retarded posts speak for themselves. You actually have very little to say but you're too much of an insecure coward to admit that what you know is meaningless in terms of being any substantial viewpoint. Typical conspiritard
>>
>>55808383

Corsican Snipers, paid by a Jewish Mafioso.
>>
>>55813321
>hurr durr muh cunshpiratard

Not sure if edgy teenage dumbshit or legit paid shill.

Literally no one could be this stupid unless it was intentional, or you're really an actual retard.

Probably the latter. Get a real job, nigger. Spending all your time on the internet trying to disprove conspiracies has made you stupid.
>>
>>55814482
My heart bleeds, you perturbed moron.

Go find someone stupid enough to take your ramblings seriously if you don't want to get your feelings hurt
>>
JFK shot his evil Soviet doppelganger, saving us all.
>>
>>55814907
>still won't give up

Confirmed shill. Who the fuck else cares this much to try and discredit conspiracies.

It's like you dipshits completely lack self awareness.
>>
>>55811348
kek
>>
>>55815043
This is my thread. I'm not going to "give up" because I made an idiot mad and he keeps giving me spiteful replies. I'm looking for some information on the subject because it interests me.

You however are a mystery. You've come here, spouted your shitty, useless opinion and after having me tear it to shreds you insist on being a crybaby and insulting me rather than some genuine counter points. You're saying I'm the shill who needs to get a job? Fucking please
>>
>>55808645
smartphone port? McFucking kill urself.
Damn millenials.
>>
>>55815243
>thinks he's torn anything to shreds

If we're going to continue to make baseless claims, I'll stand by my opinion that you're an assblasted maple nigger just looking to try and flex your puny intellectual superiority.

In 20 years, when you've actually grown up, you'll see everything in a different light.

For now though, you're just an uneducated shitposter / shill with a transparent agenda.

Stay rekt, kid.
>>
File: 1386755815382.jpg (41 KB, 388x384) Image search: [Google]
1386755815382.jpg
41 KB, 388x384
>>55815560
>>
>>55815814
>nigger memes

The last resort of the desperate failure.
>>
Jesse Ventura has the answer for you Mean Gene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxZVnhLicM0
>>
>>55816036
>>55815814
Both of you are mad gay
Kekadian wins because he stopped replying first
>>
File: 1443898728211.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443898728211.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
>>55808383
they say there was 2 shooters.
Well i say he made SOOO many enemies by being so based, 2 different factions hired shooters. and one of them didn't have to do their job because the other one was faster.
just my theory
>>
Oswald literally killed him
Stop spreading shit with your shitty conspiracy theories
>>
>>55813227
there's nothing clear about the zapruder footage
>>
>>55808383
retard obsession was born
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.